JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Resurrection and Easter Faith.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi, I started this course as I hope with our lord Jesus by my side it will give me greater Knowledge and understanding in the word of God.

Im a real baby in the lord at the moment but loving it!! :D

GOD BLESS Everyone

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hello from Idaho ! i am looking forward to this study, I too have been searching for an online study that will help me learn more and study the word daily. I look forward to the discussions as well. I live in a very small rural area and there is not a lot here. Thanks for the opportunity! I look forward to getting to know all of you and learning with you.

• 4 weeks later...
Q1. (Hebrews 1:2) In what way do you think the author of Hebrews is using the word "Son"? As a metaphor? As a biological relationship? How would a Son's words have more weight than a prophet's?

Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in Him:

Col 1:16 For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him

Like the scripture says, In the days of ancient, when God spoke, He spoke to our ancestors, through the prophets, but now speaks to us through the Son. (Christ Jesus) The reference in the KJV follows in the book of Numbers.

Numbers 12:6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

We know through out the history of time, that God did indeed speak to His people and to others, through dreams, visions, through the mouths of prophets. Ever since Jesus died on the cross and rose again, God sends messages to us through the Spirit of The Lord, through the cross that Jesus bore our sins upon. The cross that brings together, sinners and the Anointed One. Jesus has built a bridge that brings us all back to our Holy Father, Yahweh, God Our Lord.

Even though in the days of old, prophets declared the Word of The Lord God, there are still today, here upon this earth, men and women both, chosen as prophets to speak to us. We can confirm this through scripture spoken by God , through Joel in the Old Testament and a repeated reference to the words spoken of Joel; in the New Testament.

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

God also told us, through a prophet by the name of Amos these words: Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but He revealeth His secret unto His servants the prophets. Amos 3:7

God has declared the end

Hi everyone. My name is Helen and I'm from New Zealand. I'm married, with four sons, three of who are still at home with us. I'm employed by the Baptist Church I attend to lead the chidlren's ministries - an exciting and challenging job.

I'm looking forward to this Bible study and only hope I can keep up with the commitment, so that I can get the most out of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello classmates! My name is Cathy, and I am joining the Joyful Heart Bible Study for the first time. I am looking forward to studying the word of God in a meaningful way along with all of you! I am a forty-five-year-old mother of one son, almost 22 years old, and I live in eastern North Carolina. I enjoy spending time at the beach, fishing, festivals, auctions, and of couse, bible study. Glad to be on board!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
From the love of another Christian, Ive joined this Bible study from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Thanks Karon! I need more material to cut out, pin and sew into my life. One day at a time.

I am a person who needs daily scripture to direct and guide me. I forget what I read and in the past 5 years I have commited to our Lord Jesus; worshipping Him and trying to study His Word. I just completed a 30 week session at my church but the devil wants to block from my memory, the Lords instructions for living. It's ok, he is a thief and IM BACK, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...getting the WORD.

It truly takes the Holy Spirit speaking to me before I learn anything. I have to live it in order to stick to it! So, I am looking forward to these lessons to get filled, anointed, sanctified and ressurected--on a daily basis!

I am also looking forward to this forum's discussions on Hebrews.

In His Dimension,

Signed,

stonedcoldsoberbytheblood

I truly understand you, I am in the same boat. Satan is constantly trying to take away the things I read or give me excuses not to study. I have been a chrisitan many years and it seems with years he only tries harder. I need this bible study and hope that it will help encourage me to continue to fight the fight. I love the Lord and know He has a will for me. Please pray for my spiritual strengthing as I will pray for you too. Thank your for your encouraging words.

In Him my Saviour Forever,

LarryC :)

• 1 month later...

Kia Ora, G'day, Hi I'm Logan, I'm excited about being abel to study God's word with you guys, I love just studying and searching the scriptures, I'm always amazed at how much you can get out of them.

I live in Christchurch, New Zealand. I'm married with two boys 18 months & 3, they're are the cutest, Our Oldest Toby was born profoundly deaf, and had a cochlear implant, when he was 15 months. It's been amazing to see God working. He is so talkative now every time a really think about Toby and his Hearing, I just praise God for the technology that is available today. Our youngest Jordyn has super sonic hearing or so it seems.

• 1 month later...

My family and I have just moved to Washington DC and we don't know anyone yet. I'm very excited to have a bible study so fast. this looks to be great.

johnnym

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Resurrection and Easter Faith.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi;

My name is Naveen Pereira, I am from India, Karnataka. I am married and I have one kid age 21 months, I am partcipating in Bible study for the first time. I am very excited about this, as I will be knowing more about the Word of God and Hebrews, as I have found it little hard to understand.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Taulton. I live in Belleville, Illinois. I have been a born again Christain for over 30 years. I recently retired and now have an opportunity to get involved in more comprehensive Bible Studies. I have always enjoyed studying the Bible and tend to make the best of this opportunity.

B)

• 2 months later...

Hello there,

My name is Donna, and I am looking forward to delving into the word more. This is the first time I've taken an online Bible study, and I am looking forward to it.

I am a 52 year old single Mom. Still have two children living at home. Also have my parents living with me. So, it is quite a challenge trying to get some alone time. I'm praying that this will help me, and also help me get closer to Him. I live in Alberta, Canada.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...