JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi, this is the second bible study I have done with Pastor Ralph. I am interested in becoming closer to God and learn what He wants me to do. I am an aspiring writer and long to bring others to Him through my writing. I love to read books, cook, bake, take walks, write and have fun on the computer or with my daughter.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am Margaret, from Port Elizabeth, South Africa.   I am a semi-retired music teacher (music teachers never seem to retire) and have just finished (and thoroughly enjoyed)  the Bible Study on Paul, the passionate disciple.   I am looking forward to the Psalms, as they contain some of my favourite parts of the Bible, and I read them every day.

Hello,  my name is Thelma, I am retired, happily married for 36 years, have grandchildren, enjoy bible study, writing, knitting and crocheting. Looking forward to this study, the book of Psalms is my favorite book in my the Bible. I have done studies before but never joined the forum.

Hello,  my name is Thelma, I am retired, happily married for 36 years, have grandchildren, enjoy bible study, writing, knitting and crocheting. Looking forward to this study, the book of Psalms is my favorite book in my the Bible. I have done studies before but never joined the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am Maretha van der Heever.  I am 50 years old and am from Pretoria, South Africa.  Currently myself, my husband and my one son (24 years) reside in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.  I am a planner and I work for a company here now for 3 years.  I have two sons, my eldest (30 years) got married last year and my youngest (24) is living with us. He has a learning disability but by God's grace, he is flourishing in this country and is studying to become a personal trainer now.  God has really been so good to us here.

I would like to study more on God's word, as I feel God might be preparing me to maybe lead or co-lead a women's ministry here.  

I decided to start with Psalms as it is so full of wisdom.

• 2 months later...

I’m looking forward to this study and hope to see it to completion.

I’m living in Norfolk VA with my wife of 41 years. I am retired, active in my church and living close to our two grandsons. My wife and I met while we were both in the USAF. I stayed in and retired, worked another 14 years. She got out, we have a son and daughter both of whom are married.

After retirement we down sized sold everything and traveled around the country living full time in a 40’ motorhome.

We sold it a year ago, got a small house and get to be grandma and grandma.

Looking forward to this study.

Randy

• 3 weeks later...

Hello my name is Steven. I am Canadian. I grew up in Manitoba, Canada but have lived in British Columbia (CAN), Florida (US) and New Zealand. I am married to a lovely kiwi gal and we have one son who just turned 1 last month. I am currently a stay at home dad, looking for work from home opportunities. I have done many things in my life including: building and designing websites, Working with special needs children in schools, Network administration, theatre production, customer service, and more. I am looking forward to this study as I have read the psalms but haven't studied them before.

• 1 year later...

12/31/21

Hi!  We are  Liz & Wayne from South GA.  We are married and enjoy doing Bible study together.  We live outside the small town of Cairo.  Been wanting to get into the Psalms and study for a while.  Your website looks great! Excited to get started with Lesson 1. We really appreciate all of the Hebrew background information on the Psalms. It helps!

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Hi, my name is Boni and I am from Central California. I am married to a wonderful man who is also a Deacon at our church (Lutheran). We have two dogs and a great little home that God got for us. I too, have been wanting to study Psalms for quite some time. Thank you for the strategy suggestions and the history and background. I always get closer to My God when I participate in something like this. God bless.

• 1 year later...

I'm Carollyn and I'm from Australia. I am really looking forward to this course. I have been interested in the psalms for a very long time.  Just looking at the introductory notes I feel it will suit me very well. I am a bit shy so I don't know how I will go on the forum but I will be going slowly.