JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Experiencing the Psalms.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

My name is Bob. I am from Springfield, Missouri. I am originally from Boston, Massachusetts. I am 56 yo and have been happily married for 34 years (Sept 22). I have taken a couple of Joyful Heart Bible Study's and love them. On July 2, I started to go to college for my BA in Christian Studies with Emphasis in Pastoral Ministry. Psalms is something I have always enjoyed and I am looking forward to this Bible Study.

Bless You All

Hello,

My name is Patsy. I am a married 57 year old housewife. I do help,part-time, my husband in his cleaning business. I am from ILLinois in the United States. I do like Pastor Ralph's Bible Studies. I love the Psalms and when I saw Pastor Ralph was doing a study in the Psalms,I knew I wanted to study with you.

God Bless You

Patsy

Hello; My name is Christine,

I have been doing these studies for quite some time and really get blessed from them.

My home town is Grass Valley Calif. it is in the Mountains about 80 mile from Reno Nev.

I have two grown children and 4 Grand children.

The oldest is second term in Iraq.

My hobbies are bible studies and walking.

God's Blessings to all

Hi;

My name is Waveney, I am single and lives in Queens, New York.

I started last year with Pastor Ralph, and just love his Bible Studies.

My hobbies are reading especially the Bible, Cooking and sewing.

I hope each one of us will be blessed and we continue to study God word.

God Bless

Waveney

Peace be unto you!

I am Cheni and I have done these studies before also. I just turned 51 and I live alone in a rural northwestern Michigan community close to the Great Lakes and all the wonders of God's own paradise. I have a wonderful Pomerian, Tehya (means precious one) who is very much company and I love her.

My hobbies are bible studies, researching biblical meaning and purpose, seeking God, spending time with Tehya, occassionally I travel. I have a son in Santa Barbara, CA who is an engineer at Raytheon and a daughter in Virginia Beach, VA who is in the Navy and will soon be relocating to Missouri. I love gardening and swimming, walking, sunrises, and sunsets, picnics, praise and worship, and I often pray intercession.

Blessings to all.

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Experiencing the Psalms.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Where are you from Pastor Ralph?

Hello everyone,

My name is Tricia and I have participated in several of Pastor Ralph's Bible studies. I always learn a lot and am blessed. It is wonderful to be able to grow and fellowship with other believers all over the world.

I am 49 years old, retired disabled and live alone with my cat, Ethel. She enforces my need to elevate my feet by insisting on sleeping between them. We live in Southaven, Mississippi, which is essentially a suburb of Memphis, Tennessee. I have one adult son who is married and lives about 4 hours away in rural Alabama.

I enjoy reading, spending time with friends and family, and water walking.

Hi,

My name is Elwood but I go by Woody. I'm a retired minister, living in Centeral Florida, enjoying the many opportunities that God is putting in my path each day for ministry. I have particpated in the past in these Bible Studies and truly enjoyed the experience. I am lookiing forward to studying the Psalms together.

Hi, I'm Lois. I've done a couple of these forum studies in the past but it's been awhile. I was involved in one of the earliest JesusWalk studies in 2000 (we did them via group email back then), and I still enjoy having an opportunity to learn from Pastor Ralph.

I think everyone loves the Psalms, and I look forward to studying with you all. I'm 60 and reading has become more of a challenge to me as I've gotten older. I especially appreciate Pastor Ralph taking time to read the study in audio format. I have an audible reader, but it sounds so much better when a person reads it, especially the author. I enlarge the print and follow along as I am able but the audio really helps.

Hello!

I'm from India & am a pastor's wife,mother of 2 lovely daughters & a teacher.For the past three years, I've been reading the book of Psalms over & over again & so I became excited when I came to know of this on-line B. study on this book. It's my great privilige to study along with you'll under Pastor Ralph.

May the Lord Jesus bless us & open our eyes & heart as we study His Word.

Hello,

My name is Sophia. I'm from Indiana, USA.

I have not done this before.

I pray that God will really open our eyes and ears and that we will hear him in a way that is beyond our comprehension, and be able to go and do boldly his work.

Thank you.

Hi all, My name is Sally I live on the West Coast of Florida in the United States. I have taught a Bible study at my church, I sing in my church choir. I love the Psalms so I am looking forward to this study. Hope all have a blessed weekend. Looking forward to answering the questions. God bless, Sally

Hi, My name is Karen and I live in upstate NY in the USA, near Buffalo and Niagara Falls. I'm 57, just celebrated my 39th anniversary with my hubby yesterday, we have two grown kids, a son-in-law, and a 3-year-old granddaughter. I love the Psalms and am excited to be part of this study. B)

Greetings from the Buckeye State!

My name is Bill. I have subscribed to Dr. Wilson's bible studies and newsletter for some time now, but usually didn't have consistent access to the web to participate in the forum regularly since I was an over the road trucker who covered all 48 states plus Canada. I am now driving and doing logistics work for a large commercial truck rental company so I am home most nights.

I am married to Judy; we just recently (Aug. 11) celebrated our 28th anniversary. We have two grown and married children, so we are empty nesters, looking forward to future grandchildren (none on the horizon, yet). We are active with an Evangelical Free Church in our community.

Hello,

My name is Agnieszka I'm 24 and I'm from Poland. I study English philology at the University in Cracow.

It is very inspiring for me to read the comments of other people, that is the answers you give to the Bible study questions.

I like the Psalms very much so I'm happy about this Bible study. I just hope I will manage to be systhematic. It's also a great language practice for me.

Lord bless you all! Hi, I'm Don W and I've participated in several of Dr. Wilson's Bible studies over the net--the last one was very excellently done and covered the Book of Hebrews. Psalms, being my most-favorite book of the Bible, should be an excellent study as well. I'm originally from Washington State (near Seattle) but now I'm teaching elementary-age special education students in the East Bay (area east of San Francisco) in California and live in the North Bay area of California (every place around here (the Bay Area) is named after which direction it is from San Francisco so I'm living north of there!). I'm single again after being married for 7 years, am 60 years young, and I'm planning on retiring in a couple of years and going back home to Washington; but the nice thing about these online Bible studies is that I can participate in them no matter where I live so I plan on joining them once I'm up there as I do here. I am Reformed in doctrine and practice, and attend a local Christian Reformed Church in this area. I love reading all of your comments in this Bible Study Forum as well as making my own comments on the Scripture passages. Keep up the faith and the good work you're doing for the glory of the Lord our God, Dr. Wilson!!!!!! Thanks. Don W