JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi everyone. My name is Ashley and i live in South Dakota. I'm 22 years old, i grew up as a 7th Day Adventist Christian. I broke away from Jesus in my teen years, Jesus brought me back and i got baptized a year ago, i thank him everyday for bringing me back to where he wants me to be. This is my first bible study i've done on this website. I'm reading about John in the bible so im excited to use this bible study to corralate with what im reading. I start my first lesson tomorrow. :)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the John's Letters Bible study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• 3 months later...

Dear Friend,

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Greetings

This is my 3rd study with Pastor Ralph, but my first time in the forums. My husband and I retired 3 1/2 years ago after 36 yeaars of overseas mission work with the International Mission Boards (SBC). We raised our family in Asia and thrived in our life there. We are now settled into a "new" life in east Texas (Longview) and enjoying new opportunities of Kingdom Work here. We have 3 grown kids and 8 grandkids. Looking forward to sharing and learning with all of you.

Diana

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Dear Pastor Ralph

I am Ernest Ratnayake from Sri Lanka. I am 75 years old and taken to the study of the Bible in my retirement. I am excited about the study of the gospel of John with you. God bless Ernest

• 1 year later...

Greetings, my name is Dave. I can't remember what it was I was searching for when I came across your site. I'm living in San Jose, just south of you. I'm from Pennsylvania but left there for the Philippines in 2008 and in 2011 ended up here. Received the introduction email along with the first of 8 email installments and am totally impressed with what I'm seeing. We are running a youth Bible ministry in the Philippines and discipleship is on those who are the instructors. Without explaining, it is really something how God brings all sorts of things together at the proper time. Looking forward to the coarse. 

• 2 years later...

Hi! My name is Spencer and I'm from Boston, MA. I'm excited to join this group! I've been interested in doing a deep-dive Bible Study on various topics for a while and feel that I have site where I can do an in-depth Bible study. I want to go deeper in God and challenge myself to put more time in the study of God's Word.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi everybody. I am looking forward to learning more from the Holy word of God. I am in Australia, and have a lovely family that originate from South Africa. We have been here 14 years now and love it. I grew up with a Christian background and have had close and distant moments with God in my life. I am feeling God is at work in my heart and have a hunger to learn more and grow in my knowledge and relationship with Him. Lets go.....