JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hello All! My name is Jason and I am a college student at the University of Arkanas. Here at the University, following the example of a friend and marveling at the Joy of the Lord in him, I accepted the gift of salvation. Now having quickly grown out of my spiritual infancy, I greatly look forward to enriching my life and my witness with the WORD OF GOD! I pray that I will be as great a ministry to you all as you all will surely be to me. I am a member of Calvary Baptist Church, a missionary church in Fayetteville and my first church home. Thank you for the warm reception ;)

God Bless You and keep you and yours,

Jason

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi my name is Randi I have a bachelor's degree in theology from Cathedral Bible College in S. C. I taught 3rd and 4th grade for two years at Cathedral Hall Academy. At the present time I am not teaching but I do miss it. I am very anxious to start this Bible Study as I really enjoy studying God's Word.

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

Hi my name is Faith Dube.I am from South Africa. I am a member of Faith Ministry International and am a leader in the church. I look forward to learning a lot from the lessons offered to be empowered so I can empower others in my church.

Good Morning to my fellow sojourners and aliens in our quest for knowledge, that leads to unselfish love (agape), of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ: :D

I am from the Keystone state of Pennsylvania in the US of America and have lived on this planet for 57 plus years. I came to the Lord at the age of 29 years. I was brought up as a Roman Catholic but joined the Evangelical church in 1981.

I have three grown children two on earth and one in heaven! I have two grandchildren both girls Laura and Darby Lee ages 17 and 19 months respectivley. I work full time in the manufacturing industry as part of the office staff. I've been at my place of employment for almost 20 years. The Lord got me my job and has kept me there. Praise His holy Name!

I love the Lord Jesus and I love His Word! I am so looking forward to studying the book of James with Pastor Ralph and all of you! :D

Hi, my name is Smokie (Liz), I am from Cape Town, in a very dry and sunny South Africa. I am really looking forward to this study, as we are also going to be studying James in our Bible Study mornings.

I am 51, married - have two children, one still in University, one living in Cheltenham, UK at the moment.

Until recently have been the senior elder in our church, but am on sabatical for the next eighteen months.

Look forward to chatting to other folk!

Greeting in His name

welcome

Hello,

This is my first time ever participating in a forum of any kind so forgive me if I mess up.

I lead/pastor a house church in my home and thought I would take part in the James study on this site. Then I figured I'd give the forum a try. I live in a small town called Moultrie. It's in Georgia, USA.

Thanks for your patience,

Hi,

My name is Valerie. I'm 22 and from Ohio. Its really nice to see so many people interested in learning more about the Bible. I joined the study because I don't attend any other study and I feel led to get into the word and learn more about my God. I'm really happy that this site is available

Thanks,

Valerie

The opportunity to join this study group is anticipated by me. Although as an educator and as an official for amateur sports, I have been able to dialogue with other people via the internet and physically through travel both domestic and international. It's seems this is another great way to share and gain insights.

This study group is a blessing for me and I trust we all will gain as Rev. Wilson guides us.

As an Ohioian, I was raised and Confirmed Lutheran. I have remained in that faith.

Hi My name is Chris and I live in Southern California..I am married with one 6 year old daughter...I am a Jazzercise instructor..I am not comfortable posting answers to questions, however I am going to give it a try...I really want to get as much as I can from this study....I am hoping the Lord will challenge all of us through this study...Praise him for his many blessings....

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ. My name is Vickie and I live in a very small town north of Knoxville, TN. First I would like to thank you very much for the opportunity to be a part of this online Bible Study. I love the Lord and desire to grow in wisdom and become more Christ like daily. I don't think things happen by accident. I ran across this and knew it was for me. I am going through some very difficult times right now and really feel certain the Lord directed my path to this study. I am 49. happily married with 3 adult children. I am raising my two year old grandson whom I have had since birth. God Bless You all and once again thank you for offering this online opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

This is Brian from Ontario, Canada and I am really happy to be starting this class. I've studied the Bible on my own in the past but have never really taken any actual classes. The power of the internet is making it possible for people all over the world to learn and study together, no matter what physical distance may separate them.

This is my first course through Joyful Heart but am eagerly waiting to get started. Just want to wish everyone the best for 2005, and it will be great studying with you.

PS: Just discovered I accidentally placed this in the wrong course forum, meant to put it in the Abraham course. Sorry about that. This internet thing is taking awhile to adjust to. BRW

HI all! I am very excited to be a part of such a thought filled study. My name is Kathy, I am the mother of 4 wonderful teenage children, 19, 17.5 and twins 16.75... LOL

We live in Texas where the sun is ALWAYS shinning (except today) Ha, ha.

Good to be in the group and can't wait to begin studying with all. God bless and keep everyone.

Jesus Eternal Servant,

Kathy[/font]

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Hi all i am so glad to be here with all of you i am a 54 year old disabled lady. I stay at home my husdband works outside of out home he is a correctional officer at the local prision that is about 2 miles from our home. We have 5 dogs 7 puppies that stay out side we have 2 dogs that stay in the house and 8 cats 2 parakeets, and 2 cocktiels that are a mess. I will post more later.

• 2 weeks later...

Peace and blessings. I am excited about the study of the book of Revelation. I am also excited about the upcoming Bible Studies. I am a new pastor and I am always looking for Bible Studies that are easy to understand and teach. I believe that we must go back to the Bible basics so that new converts will know how to receive salvation and know that they are saved.