JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi...My name is Madlyn. I live in the south suburbs of Chicago. I am an avid bible student. I lead a Women's Bible Study and teach Sunday School. This is my first Internet Bible Study and I am eagerly looking forward to this journey. God Bless all who are traveling in this journey.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everybody,

Greetings in His name.

I am not sure as I may be the first from Tamilnadu, India. Born in a Pentecostal family I am now realising the importance of the universal church.

He saved me and baptised me in Spirit 14 years back, but only very recently I realised my calling and working towards preparing myself to be what God wanted me to be.

Would like to learn more about Gideon as his life resembles very closely to mine now.

I'm ready to learn. May the teacher appear.

love,

doum3

• 3 weeks later...

As you can see, I'm very late in starting this Bible Study. My husband wanted me to participate, and I said I would but I was doing several other bible correspondence courses and I'm in seminary and the Army. I did want to follow through and complete the course, so here I am finally.

My name is Faydra, and I am from Oklahoma by way of Arkansas. I just came back from a 12 month tour in Korea, and my husband and I are currently in Georgia. We will be leaving here in the middle of September for Washington, DC, where I will be stationed for the next three years. I am in my first year of seminary. My goal is to become an Army Chaplain.

Hi there everyone,

My name is Andre Lindeque. I come from the amazingly wonderful country of South Africa (no i do not have a lion as a pet :P ) I am 20 years old and have now been roped into both junior and senior youth as a leader and helper respectively. I belong to the Assemblies of God in Johannesburg,Edenvale and have been there since 1999.

Hopefully i will be able to post some interesting points of views and maybe an opinion or two :P

It's nice to be here, and happy bible studying to you all!!

Till then, keep the passion!!

Andre

Greetings To All.. :) My name is Sharon, I live in Ohio...In a very small country town. Where when you look out of my computer room window all you see is fields, trees and sky...I call this (Gods Painting ). He is such a wonderful artist to give us such beautiful paintings to gaze at. I am married, have three grown children and several grandchildren (16)...Who keep me busy. I've been a part of many ministries most all of my life...With many trials, discontentment and stepping outside of my walk with God...He never left me...Moving to the country a few years ago is what brought me closer To Our Lord....Quite time I needed to seek Him for my direction. Doing a web site of Inspiration also drew me closer to Him...I'm very excited about this Bible Study....And have taken a few Bible Study Courses here online before. They are exciting and shareing Gods Word with those from around the world is like being in an Interent Mission Field...

God Bless To All

And Joyful Studing To All.... ;)

Hi everyone...my name is Melodie and I am 40 yrs young. ;) I am married and have two beautiful children, a 15 yr old daughter and a 2 yr old son. I was saved as a teenager but it has only been in recent years that I have come to really know Christ. This is my first bible study and I am very excited to be a part of it. Love in Christ. Melodie

Hello everyone :D . My name is Celia and I am from Ohio. I am 44 years old and a grandmother of two beautiful children. I have been divorced for 16 years. My grand-daughter is 6 going on 16 :rolleyes: and my grand-son is 4 going on 14 :rolleyes: . I love to read and I collect teddy bears and unicorns. I look forward to sharing blessings and thoughts with you all. God Bless You and May He Keep His Loving Arms Around You.

Hey

My name is Eliyh, I'm from Oregon. I'm a non-denominational Christian. I'm also a college student, majoring in Political Science, and planning to also major in Religious Studies. I actually signed up for the revelation study, but since I'm on this message board maybe I was added to this one too? Whatever the case, I'd love to participate in the Gideon/Judges Study as well, and any other Bible Studies in the future. Peace.

Eliyh

Hi, my name is Nessie. I live in Philadelphia, PA (all my life) :D , am a Christian of non-denominational faith, and the mother of a son who is 26. I have 49 years on this earth thus far (by the Grace of God :) ), love the Lord God Jehovah and can never get enough of learing the nature of His character and the character of His nature. When I stumbled upon this site and learn of the online course on the Book of Revelation, I had to register. I look forward to learing, sharing, and growing with all of you in the knowledge of God.

May God's Blessings follow us and overtake us on this journey.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Pastor Ralph Wilson,

I was a member of Joyfulheart Ministries on-line I think about 2 years ago. I lost the ability to communicate with you all after I changed the security level in the Internet settings on my PC. Although I could no longer study with you all as a result of that, I did continue in the Lord and am happy to report that God is the Ruler of my Heart/Life still. I am glad the security level and way I connect to the Internet is not a problem now for being able to navigate in the member part of your site. I can not remeber what my user name and e-mail address was before, as it has changed a few times since I was last here (the way I connect to the Internet and my e-mail address). Anyway I am glad to see that you are still here and going strong in the Lord. I praise God and look forward to studying the WORD with you all. Thanks again. :D LAMK, Lansing, MI, USA

Hi, My name is Claudette. I am from British Columbia, CANADA! This is my first time doing an online Bible Study. I am looking forward to it! Because I work shift work, it is difficult for me to committ to the traditional evening in-home Bible Study. I am a member of an Evangelical Free Church. My husband and I are commanders of our AWANA club. We have 3 children. I look forward to participating in the discussions! Look forward to meeting some of you on-line. God Bless! :)

Hi, My name is Claudette. I am from British Columbia, CANADA! This is my first time doing an online Bible Study. I am looking forward to it! Because I work shift work, it is difficult for me to committ to the traditional evening in-home Bible Study. I am a member of an Evangelical Free Church. My husband and I are commanders of our AWANA club. We have 3 children. I look forward to participating in the discussions! Look forward to meeting some of you on-line. God Bless! :)

" For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "

Jeremiah 29:11

Hello, I am an Israelite: adopted into Abraham's bosom, from Michigan in the USA. A righteous creation in Christ. I Love God and have responded to His call in my life. Regretfully slow on the get go. God is no joke. His Yoke light and sweet. God is Love/Truth and I choose to be on His side. Hallelujah!!!Praise God. I know that the flip side to all God's greatness is real too and for His Glory as well, as well as for those of us who make it to heaven, for not one sin will be tolerated or allowed into heaven. So praise God and let's sup in His Word, and ever fear Him for He is worthy to be Praised.

Hi All,

Just found the Jesus Walk site this morning, which led me to joyfulheart. This will be my first bible study over the internet. I'm excited!! My name is Deborah, and I live in Iowa. I absolutely love this! I have been a christian since 1987. The "54" of my user name is the year I was born. I have a 21 year old son, and have lived a single life for 17 years. JESUS is all I need

Hi. Australia calling. I've been back in the Kingdom for ten years after a 20 year absence. Actually I'd never been in a pentecostal church before. The first one I joined was a bit of a disaster, but the one I'm in now is heavenly! Truly! My three children do not know Jesus, but at least one of my two teenage grandsons does. I am amazed at this, my first foray into an internet course, and also a chat room. It's delightfully surprising to meet you all, and I can hardly wait for the first study. May God bless us all with deeper intimacy with Him.

:o

• 2 weeks later...
I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

Hello

My name is shirley. I live in San Antonio Texas. I attend a baptist church.

this is my first internet bible study, and I am really excited about it. My aim is to get a better understaning of the word of God. I'am assistance sunday school superintendent and subsitute teacher for the women class.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you Ralph, I appreciate your studies and have enjoyed your insights. I currently am in Oregon. I grew up in a Disciples of Christ church in central CA then moved to Texas. There I found the non-denominational church to be more our likeing and very solid teachings. We regularly attend a Community Bible Chruch here in Oregon.

I get to your area fairly regularly and hope to attend your services some evening.

May the Lord richly bless and keep you,

George