JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Brothers and Sisters

I am new here & am from Alabama. I am a born again believer and love JESUS and Bible study.I want to learn all i can know about my LORD .

Greetings,

I am anxious to get started with the study programs that are offered here. I live in Southern California. I accepted Jesus into my heart many years ago but I never really got serious about it. I have always believed in the holy trinity and I have always known that God is with me. He has to be considering all of the trials and tribulations I've been through. I was baptized in May of 2008. I go to a small church which I love with all my heart. I pray that I stay diligent in my studies and walk with the Lord. Thank you for offering the program and forum.

Peace!

Glindathegoodwitch

Hi, I am trying to find a new life. My husband of 47 years passed away this past January. Jesus has carried me in the palm of his hand. I feel it is time to find out what Jesus has in store for me. what it is he wants me to do. I hope this Bible study will help. thank you Ruthr

Dear Dr. Ralph

I am excited to be a part of this study. My name is Ryan and I am 33 years old and live in Oklahoma City OK. I am married (second time around) and I have six children and one on the way. I am participating in 4 studies from joyful heart ministries. I think these studies are going to help me a lot in the long run.

I believe that God has called me into the teaching aspect of the ministry. I believe these bible study courses are going to be very productive and helpful in getting me ready to teach others.

God bless

Ryan

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Hello

I am Anthony and I'm an associate Pastor of First Community Church in Tuscaloosa, AL under Pastor Henry Green, I am a former veteran and present Police Officer and I've been in the ministry for about 5yrs thus far...Amen. I am looking forward to this bibl study. :D

I'm Manny. I live in Florida.

I was raised a Catholic, but now I consider myself a Christian. Since I can remember I've always believed in Jesus, our Heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit. I've been diligently reading the Word of God since 1991, and to this day I can't go a day without reading it and pondering it's wisdom.

I feel that Bible Study should be part of our everyday lives and, God Willing, I look forward to learning and contributing. !

Thank you for the opportunity!

May God Bless you ALL!

My name is Angela. I'm a new member. I gave my life to Christ about 2 years ago after 28 years of absolutely no religious teaching.

I am now part of the praise and worship group in my church which I truly enjoy.

I am very excited about this course and eager to learn more!

God bless you all.

Hi everyone. I am Darleen AKA auntie and also live in Texas about 35 miles from Houston. I am a retired school teacher, taught for about forty years, and am not doing tutoring at home. Have about eight students who come various times during the week. I have always been a Bible student and am looking forward to this study. I hope to get to know many of you as you post your replies here. I am a member of the Assembly of God church but was raised a Lutheran up in the northland.

Hi Darlene -- I'm from Texas also. Your last name - Nelson - caught my attention. On one side I'm a Nelson and the other side an Eisenhauer. The Nelson part of the family were in Wisconsin and we migrated to Iowa when I was 5 yrs. My husband and I arrived in Texas about 20 yrs ago due to employment. So, if you're familiar with the Austin, Taylor, Granger area, that's where I'm at. Granger is a tiny - one stop-light town. I enjoy Bible studies. If you're familiar with Precepts by Kay Arthur -- have been with a group for several years now - going through Revelation. This is the first on-line study - interesting. Right now I'm part of the Philippians study -- still learning to navigate through This system.

Sue :)

Howdy Pastor Ralph from South Texas!

My real name is not Kuntry Angel, that's the name of my craft business, but I want to use it just for fun. I'm not really all that Country either, but I was blessed with starting a Puppet Ministry with several kids and my husband. We pre-record our skits, and it's pretty fun changing my voice and using as good a country drawl as I can.

Anyway, I live a very busy, but usually exciting life. I love reading God's word and I especially love sharing everything I learn. I teach a Sunday School class and I am prayerfully considering beginning 2 Bible Study classes for women in the evening. 1 for non-christians and/or new Christians and 1 for Christians who are wanting to develop the wonderful gifts the Holy Spirit has given them. (I will be learning this and teaching it at the same time). You see, I have been so blessed with many of the Gifts of the Spirit, but I need to "immerse" myself in the Word even more.

I am the director of a Job & Life Skills Ministry in our church and it keeps me busy. I'm also a Certified Trainer for Family Wellness and Relationship Training. I help a lot of people (try to) but I am so excited about this opportunity...this is just for me and My Lord!

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of such a wonderful Study.

Many, Many Blessings!

KuntryAngel

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Greetings! I live in Maryland, USA and am a fairly new beleiver. I was "reclaimed" about four years ago and have enjoyed a most amazing and exciting journey ever since! I'm so glad to have the opportunity to explore this awesome subject!

I am the Office Administrator of the district office for my church's denomination. The work is challenging to my job skills, and stimulating in my spiritual growth. I devote a large part of my personal time to Bible Study and reflection. There is so much to learn, even more to receive!

I look forward to this study to be helpful in my journey to know God and to know who I am in Him.

Thank you for developing this exciting study! Can't wait to get started!

Happily Serving Him,

Ivena

Hello! I'm Erica from WA. I signed up for the Hebrews Bible study...should be fun and interesting!

I'm very new, as in a few months, 5 I guess. I go to a wonderful small Bible Church in my town, I do go to Bible study there once a week. There are more but I work evenings and can't attend so I am hoping this will fill in my open time!

Nice to meet you all!

Oh yes, my "screen name" is the initials and number of my favorite football player LOL!!

Good Morning to all

This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice........praise the Lord :lol::lol:

when we ask for the Father's Kingdom to come we are literally saying God manifest your Kingdom in me / through me

We ask for the Father's will to be done here on earth because it is only his will that will prevail. because the word of God does not change, and he'll not allow our will to overrule his.

This prayer should help us to become submissive to the will of the Father always wanting to please Him and not to fullfill or selfish desires.

In seeking to be independent of asking anyone for help we are showing that we recognize Jesus Christ as our ultimate provider.

We seek to be Independent of God because we seem to think we are self sufficient.

Our jobs are not for eternity anything can happen therefore, only God's provision can and will last. all things comes through God

It is He that has given us the ability to work and to earn therefore even if we have a "secure job" we should not fail to depend upon the Father daily.

we contuinally ask forgiveness because unforgiveness blocks God's blessings , it affects our health and and healing.

Unforgiveness on our part can block God's blessings because he made it clear that if we are to be sons of the Father we must forgive or He will not forgive us.

In the measure that we forgive it's in that measure we will be forgiven.

Matt 6: 14-15 clearly states if we forgive men when they sin against us our Heavenly Father will also forgive us. But if we fail to forgive our Father will slso not forgive us. We reap what we sow.

Hello. My name is Catherine and I live in Raleigh, North Carolina. I have been looking for a Bible study that requires me to answer questions and I think I have found it right here. I am very grateful and look forward to receiving the questions and trying to answer them. I have been a Christian for many years but still need to keep my focus in the Bible. It keeps me on track. Catherine - alias "Jabez Mom"

Hello. My name is Catherine and I live in Raleigh, North Carolina. I have been looking for a Bible study that requires me to answer questions and I think I have found it right here. I am very grateful and look forward to receiving the questions and trying to answer them. I have been a Christian for many years but still need to keep my focus in the Bible. It keeps me on track. Catherine - alias "Jabez Mom"

Why did you choose the name Jabez Mom? I chose jabez? Interesting! I have also been looking for a more focused scriptural study. This looks like the one. jabez

Why did you choose the name Jabez Mom? I chose jabez? Interesting! I have also been looking for a more focused scriptural study. This looks like the one. jabez