JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I'm Neal, a Deacon at First Baptist Church in Saltillo, PA.

I'm a big fan of Bible Study and can't wait to get started with 1 & 2 Timothy.

This is exactly what our study at my church is starting with. I'm curius to see and hear what similarities and differences the Pastors have.

In Jesus' Name,

Deacon Neal

www.saltillobaptistpa.org

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am Kathy and currently live in Indiana. I have a renewed sense of worship for for the Lord God and am looking for ways to grow in His Word as well as connect with other like minded people. I work and go to school at a state university and grow weary of the liberal agenda. I look forward to these studies and what treasures I will discover.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Hi Everyone! My name is Angela, and I'm from Philly. This is my first online Bible Study, so I'm excited to be part of this group. Our Women's Bible Study group will be opening up the book of James in February, so I'm looking forward to this in-depth study to enhance my understanding and hope to be able to share what I'm learing with these wonderful women that I just love so dearly! I have two grown daughters; one is married.... but unfortunately no grandchildren to spoil as yet.

First online bible study with Dr. Ralph. Looking forward to what God has to teach me in these lessons.

I'm a Baptist preacher who's married to my High School sweetheart for 38+ yrs. Father of 2, PeePaw of 6.

Love the Lord, reading, computers and motorcycles. Texan by birth and residence. USMC '71-'75 Semper Fi.

Hello everyone, I'm really looking forward to starting this study, and developing a closer relationship with God. I live in Massachusetts. I have 7 children ages 12 - 27. This is the first online bible study I've done.

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Hi everybody my name is June I have been studying the bible for thirty years but have never studied the book of Revelation until my sister asked me to study with her via video web cam. I have always wanted to study this book so I am looking forward to it. I have four adult children. I have taught the book of Acts and the book of Luke. I am so greatful for this blog. To me, to study the Book of Revelations is more then a study, I see it as the beginning of a great adventure that will last for eternity.

• 2 weeks later...

I am excited about this study. I conduct a "Community Bible Study" in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. We are now deep into Exodus. The Bible is coming alive in the hearts and minds of people. This Bible Study is at best described in ECCL 3:1, there is a time for everything, especially a global Bible Study. Thank you Pastor Ralph!

Hello, I'm happy to be a part of the Bible study sessions. I've been saved for some years now but still have a lot of questions and weaknesses. I want to strengthen my walk and knowledge of the word. Speaking on the Bible and our Lord Jesus Christ is always a favorite topic of mine.

My name is Laurie Smith and I am a 51 year old mom of a son who is 29.He is married with two wonderful children.I am a born again Chriatian.I was saved at the age of 20 and baptized at the age of 21.I go to a wonderful Baptist church in Gorham,Maine