JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

My name is Laurie Smith and I am a 51 year old mom of a son who will be 30 in March he is married to a wonderful woman and they have two beautiful children.I live in Gorham,Maine.I was saved at the age of 20 and Baptized at the age of 21.I go to a wonderful Baptise Church in Gorham.I love the Lord with all my heart.Our God Is An Awesome God AMEN

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings to you Pastor Ralph and other members of this particular bible study forum. My name is Katrina and I am new to the Jesus WalkBible Study Series. The Lord hands has been such a miracle in my life to be able to minister to others about his abundance love and his word. However, I decided to join an online bible study to learn more about the studies because, the church where I currently serve as an Associate Minister has put Bible Study on hold to began a new Leadership class and I feel like I have missed the indepth learning from fellow stewards of Christ. I enjoy meeting people especially people to share the word of the Lord with. I look forward to discussing this series with each of you and pray that we can continue to study together in the future. Blessings and love to all of you.

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Hello Pastor Ralph,

My name is Leona Henderson, just start an new church in September 2010.I am in the ministry of teacher the church on understanding the true word of God, which brings the church to transformation. But I like being in settings like this. I believe that everyone should be learning from those which has been where they are trying to go. Also feel that noone can never get enough understandingof Gods word. I amalso director of an outreach ministry to the unchurch. Thanks for welcoming me on board.

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Greetings in Jesus Name I am Elizabeth Kolapo, I attend Pentecostal Church. I am happy to be in the forum. Hope this will be beneficial to my LIFE

• 2 weeks later...

Hello every one i'm Lloyd from Wilmington North Carolina . I am a Ordained Deacon in my Church For 3 weeks .I joined this study so i can Grow in my Faith and Walk Closer with my SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST .Got back in Church in 2006 after be out out for 14 years .I thank my Savior for waiting on me. Non Demomination Consider my self a Child of God

Hi everyone! My name is Liz and I'm a college student from Tennessee. I've been wanting to dive deeper into God's word, and then I discovered this website and started doing the Psalms study. I'm so excited to see what God will reveal through this teaching, and I'm happy to meet you all. Blessings~

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I'm following this based in the UK and have enjoyed previously studies from James, Ephesians, Colossians, Romans, and Abraham, and learnt a great deal. building me up in my faith in Jesus,& equipping me to live more each day in tune with Jesus.

Greetings to all my fellow walkers!biggrin.gif

Hi everyone! My name is Shelly. I live in Pearl, Mississippi. I'm a stay-at-home mom of two toddler boys, ages 4 and 2. I am currently volunteering at Trinity Gospel Fellowship in Richland, MS as Director of Women's Ministries. It is so much fun. I am not by any means a public speaker or leader, at least in my eyes, but this is where God led me. I'm so excited about this study because God spoke directly to me one Sunday morning during praise and worship. He told me to know Him by name. So I searched the internet for a study on the Names of God and found this one. I know God has something for me that will blow my mind and I can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i am james from laurel, ms and i am trying to get deeper in the Bible, grow more spirtauly, and study alot more. I recently just started going back to church and i am a constantly struggling and i am hoping this will give me the dedication that i need to study each day and not slip.

I am looking forward to this and a first timer but i do love the book of Hebrews.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Folks. I'm from the South. I live in Northwest Mississippi. Married. My wife & I have 5 children & 11 grandchildren. I'm in my early 60's & have in the last 3 years, let Jesus back into my heart. I'm a young Christian in a old body.

Hi everyone! My name is Shelly. I live in Pearl, Mississippi. I'm a stay-at-home mom of two toddler boys, ages 4 and 2. I am currently volunteering at Trinity Gospel Fellowship in Richland, MS as Director of Women's Ministries. It is so much fun. I am not by any means a public speaker or leader, at least in my eyes, but this is where God led me. I'm so excited about this study because God spoke directly to me one Sunday morning during praise and worship. He told me to know Him by name. So I searched the internet for a study on the Names of God and found this one. I know God has something for me that will blow my mind and I can't wait!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, my name is donna, and I live in Wisconsin, USA. I stumbled upon your site while reading the Psalms during study time today. I loved the "Resting In God Psalms" and enjoyed the interpretations. Thank you for this site.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...