JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone,

I am Dave from Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia. I am looking forward to these bible studies and I would like to thatnk Dr Ralph for doing these lessons. I have been getting his newsletters for a couple of years now and decided that these lessons would really help me to grow in the Lord and get me more focused on daily bible study. Thanks Dr Ralph, your work is a real blessing. :)

Regards,

Dave

Hi, my name is Julie. I am a New Zealander, currently living in Kuwait. I have been looking forward to getting involved in a Bible study - my first time involved in one on-line. I will join in the Q&A when I can - the internet connection is not always as cooperative as it could be!

Cheers

Oops - Didn't realise the first entry actually made it - I received an error message so thought I'd try again!

Hi everyone I'm remas this is an annogram for my family. I've followed Pastor Ralph and his on line studies for a couple of years but have never come into the forum before. Time is not on myside. I live and serve the Lord as a pastor in England.

I'm james and I live in the SF bay area of northern California. A life long Christian and this is my first Internet based bible study. I've joined as a test marketer for my church to see if I should recommend this form of bible study to other. Adn of couse for personal growth.

Hello All,

My name is Danielle and I am from the southern suburbs in Chicago, Illinois. This is actually my second attempt to participate in an online bible bible study with Dr. Wilson. I have actually been trying to read the bible in a year and so far I have been successful. It just so happens that I am at 2nd Peter and can't wait to do the online study alongside my bible reading.

Looking forward to sharing my thoughts and meeting new people. God bless and have a great day!

Hi! everyone my name is Heidi from Findlay, Ohio. My husband and I are looking forward to doing this study together as a way not only to learning more about the bible, but to spend more time together also. We have a very active 8 year old that keeps us running from sport to sport. This will be our thing!!

It will be wonderful getting all your different inputs.

Hello Pastor Ralph and everybody,

It's nice to be here, thank God. My name is Lek,39, from Phuket island -Thailand. This is my first time in this online bible study. I am a member of "Phuket christian centre" www.phuketchristiancentre.com and I am very interest in bible study. Anyway, I am just changed from Budihsim to christian for two years and I have very little knowledge in bible study. Please pray for me.

:(

Hi I'm Robin from Georgia. I have been looking forward to this study. Unfortunately my home computer is on the fritz, so I'll only have limited time and opportunity to check the postings. Hope to get the computer issues worked out during this next week.

Looking forward to learning and growing with you all.

Hello everyone;

My name is Celia and I live in Ohio (USA). I have been a member here for quite some time and I enjoy and love every minute. Studying the bible is so very rewarding and uplifting. Gaining knowledge about God and Jesus Christ is very rewarding.

I'm from the USA, residing on Florida west coast.I just turned 50 and I've been married for 20 yrs, Been a Christian since 1985. I have 4 children ranging in ages from 31 to 15 and 4 grandchildren and three large dogs. We own our irrigation company and my husband also builds harleys and hot rod engines for them. I have always been an at home mom. I like to bicycle, rollerblade, walk the beach and try to grow plants and flowers. I have gone through a tough time the last 6 yrs or so and gotten totally away from the Lord and my spiritual growth. I am now trying to come back. Have rededicated my heart to Jesus ,taken on this Bible study to keep myself in the word and to gain some fellowship with other christians. Have started to train with the local crisis pregnancy center(which has always been a burden on my heart) to reach out and help others and to serve the Lord in some compacity. I am very excited about doing this bible study and having a chance to meet people from all over the world that have a love for Christ. God Bless this ministry and what God can do through it to reach so many.

Hello,

My name is Deanna. I am a fourth year college student planning on going in overseas missions. I have been a Christian for almost 10 years.

Recently I have been diving into God's word. I have seen God work in wonderful ways this past year. I cannot wait to see what God teaches me through this Bible study.

• 4 weeks later...

I live in the north of England and find these studies supplement the teaching I receive in my local church. Being able to take my own time to study word derivations etc is a great boon. I appreciate the way Pastor Ralph manages not to involve himself in the secondary issues which separate our church on earth.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I'm Craig and I Pastor Grace Community Church in Live Oak, FL. USA. This is my fifth course with Pastor Ralph and I think he provides insightful, quality study material. The questions he asks as part of the course are challenging and relevant to my Christian walk.

• 11 months later...
It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Hello. I am Tom from Michigan. I received the Spirit on Sep. 08, 2006 and have loved studying scripture ever since.