JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Q3. Staying in Love with God

• 2 weeks later...

Keeping myself in God's love means for me to stay in and hold up my end of the love relationship between God and myself. It means to honor Him by obeying His commands and staying faithful to Him. I doing the aforementioned things to maintain my love relationship with Him. I could buildup my relationship my being more obedient, more worshipful and more humble before Him.

Keeping myself in God's love is for me to be obedient to His commandments and in my service to my Lord. It is to be in continual communion with Him in worship, praise and prayer.

To strengthen my relationship with my King is to stay in His word, to study to know Him better and become more understanding of His character and nature.

To help grow in His love is to stay the course, never quit.

• 2 months later...

Q3. (Jude 21a) What does it mean to "keep yourself in God's love"? What are you doing to strengthen your love relationship with God? What more could you do that might help?

This means God Love is the perfect Love that any human being can have. We should keep close this Love. God Has great Love on us that Is why he send His only one Son Jesus Christ to die for us while we still sinners

Am trying to keep His command and Law, by reading His word and doing what The Word commands me to do.

• 1 year later...
Q3. (Jude 21a) What does it mean to "keep yourself in God's love"? What are you doing to strengthen your love relationship with God? What more could you do that might help?

To keep yourself in God's love means to read the word and apply it to your life with gladness. To talk with God on a daily basis and let God know that you appreciate everything that He has done for you. I am reading and studying the word of God and sharing what I find out with others. I do need to pray more and worship more. God has been more than good to me and He deserves better and I want Him to show me how. He deserves more from me.

• 1 year later...

Q3. (Jude 21a)

What does it mean to "keep yourself in God's love"?

What are you doing to strengthen your love relationship with God?

What more could you do that might help?

By righteous living we keep ourselves in His love, as well as by prayer and worship. We must love God with heart, soul, and mind.

I try not allow sin to come between me and God. If I do sin I must confess and forsake it immediately.

I try to do God

• 1 year later...

I think that “keep yourself in God’s love” means that we should be talking to God and studying His word and fellowshipping with his people.

One of the things that I should do more often is fast more. When I do that I really do feel His love and I can get closer to Him.

• 1 year later...

By staying in fellowship with believers and in communication with God through sprit led prayer, Bible study, and applying God's Word to their life a person keeps themselves in God's love.

I engage in daily Bible study, prayer, praise and worship, and service beginning in my home.  My plan is to let Jesus increase in heart and life and my self decease in order to be the person God intends for me to be.

• 2 years later...

Q3. (Jude 21a) What does it mean to "keep yourself in God's love"? What are you doing to strengthen your love relationship with God? What more could you do that might help?​

It means always keeping a loving relationship with God and never departing from loving God.

We can do this by prayer and worship , meditating on his word and obeying humbly what God has asked us to do in his word.  also by being in fellowship with his body, connecting ourselves with the church.

• 1 year later...
On 8/1/2004 at 2:56 PM, Pastor Ralph said:

"keep yourself in God's love" means to consistently stay in obedience to the word of God.  So every command that tells us to love, worship, praise, commune, etc. with our God; these keep us in God's love.  To strengthen my relationship with God I do all that was just mentioned and spend time fasting.  More time alone with Him would help bring me closer to Him Amen!

• 11 months later...

I believe it means to abide with Him, and walk with Him, learn from Him, and spend time with other believers as well. 

I am spending time in prayer, in Bible study, praise, and worship and with other believers. 

Obey Him more.