JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Q4. Guarding and Rejoicing over You

I find that by His Holy Spirit, living in me, I am in constant communion with the Father and, by being attentive to that still small voice, and obedient, I am able to stay upright, stumble some times but never fall.

I wish I could explain why God has such exultant joy toward me. I was a wretch and still am fleshly.

In 1 Cor 13: 10-12 I see where I am a work in progress. I am being sanctified as I grow in the Lord. When He takes me home I will be completed and presented to the Father, blameless.

• 2 months later...

Q4. (Jude 24) What does it mean to you that God is guarding you from falling? How can you explain God's exultant joy towards you? How will God manage to present you to himself "blameless"? How does that work?

This means that God will not leave me to fall prey to false teachers, although false teachers are widespread and dangerous, I don

• 1 year later...
Q4. (Jude 24) What does it mean to you that God is guarding you from falling? How can you explain God's exultant joy towards you? How will God manage to present you to himself "blameless"? How does that work?

It means the world to me the I have my Father in heaven guarding me from falling. I can't make without Him. It is because of His love for me and His desire that I not perish but live in love with Him in glory. He will present me to Himself blameless through His Son Jesus Christ. It's by the water, the blood and the Spirit that I believe that has cleanses me and I am born again because of Christ.

• 1 year later...

Q4. (Jude 24)

What does it mean to you that God is guarding you from falling?

How can you explain God's exultant joy towards you?

How will God manage to present you to himself "blameless"?

How does that work?

God is protecting me from the loss of my salvation

• 1 year later...

God guarding me from falling means that He is watching out for me and protecting me. He has my back covered. The only way that I know how to explain God’s exultant joy toward me is the Cross. For Him to sacrifice is Son for me is more love than I could every hope for.

The way that God will manage to present me to himself “blameless” is through Jesus Christ. Jesus is our sacrificial lamb that is without blemish. He is sitting next to God on his right side sticking up for us.

• 1 year later...

It means that God is concerned about me and I'm secure from falling away from Him in Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

God takes joy and delight in those who love, acknowledgment Him, and seek His ways.  We are has children.

I am only blameless in Jesus Christ.

• 2 years later...

Q4. (Jude 24) What does it mean to you that God is guarding you from falling? How can you explain God's exultant joy towards you? How will God manage to present you to himself "blameless"? How does that work?          ​

God is guarding means to me that I can totally rely on him for his protection over me that I will not stumble, that no force is greater than him when he stands with me.

though I do not deserve it, God will through Christ present me blameless.  It is in Christ's mission.

God loves me so much that the thought of me gives him exultant joy.  He thinks of me all the time and rejoices over me as his creation.  He loved me so much that he sacrificed his dearest son for me. I am dear to him and it gives me all the more hope to persevere for him.  Thank you Father !!

• 1 year later...
On 8/1/2004 at 2:57 PM, Pastor Ralph said:

Like He does in positioning angels to protect us, He also will position them to strengthen and uphold us when the enemy sends temptation our way.  God will rejoice over us because of His pure love for us.  We will be presented to God by the sacrificial Lamb that was instrumental in bringing reconciliation of man to God.  We are blood washed and saved by the blood of the sacrificial Lamb.

• 11 months later...

It means that He is guarding me from slipping in my faith and keeping me from being complacent. I believe it means that He sings over me with love. I believe He loves me. I also believe that He chose to die for me because of that love. Through Christ's blood and sacrifice on the cross at Calvary nothing more than that. For works can not bring me to Him blameless. It works through Christ's blood and sacrifice.