JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Cindy here from WV. I have been a member but never took part in any of the studies. This time, I want to do it. I pray to learn even more about how amazing my God is!!

Stay blessed!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindy here from WV. I have been a member but never took part in any of the studies. This time, I want to do it. I pray to learn even more about how amazing my God is!!

Stay blessed!

Dear Cindy, welcome to the studies. You will really be blessed by these studies. I have done several with Pastor Ralph, and I never knew how much I could learn about our Lord. They are wonderful. I pray that the Lord will reveal himself to you as you learn about how amazing, how loving, how caring, how wonderful, and how much He really does care for us. May the Lord bless you richly as you travel the road to know and become closer to our Lord and Savior. He will open a whole new rim as you seek and study His word. GOD BLESS.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

My name is Tiffani and I just stumbled upon this study. I was trying to find an already made up list of the names of God and found this so thought I would try it out. I live in northern Minnesota with my husband and 2 daughters. I am a stay at home mom and absolutely love it! I am so excited to see what the Lord is going to do thru this study and others I will do!

Hi all.

My name is Tiffani and I just stumbled upon this study. I was trying to find an already made up list of the names of God and found this so thought I would try it out. I live in northern Minnesota with my husband and 2 daughters. I am a stay at home mom and absolutely love it! I am so excited to see what the Lord is going to do thru this study and others I will do!

Hi Tiffani, welcome to the study of Names of God. You will really be blessed by this study. As you do the lessons and concentrate on the questions, let the Lord open your eyes to His word like never before, and let the Holy Spirit move in your life in a great and mighty way. The Lord wll bless you beyond measure and you will be amazed at the things you learn about our Lord as you study and seek Him. Things you thought you knew, but when He opens your mind to a new realization, it is awesome. Tiffani, I pray that God will bless you richly as you learn and open doors for you that you never dreamed of. God bless and have a wonderful study.

I'm Paul, from Auckland in New Zealand. My primary gifting is that of prophecy (discernment), after that service. I'm writing a book on discipleship, based on the premise that a mature Christian is one who is growing in obedience to the seven facets of God's commandments - to love the Lord our God with all my HEART, with all my SOUL, with all my MIND, with all my STRENGTH, my neighbour as myself, and the commandments given to all people, whether Christians or not, to be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth, and to have (benign) dominion over every living thing.

My wife and I are active in our local church, teaching in lifegroups and Bible study groups, as well as establishing a discipling ministry in the context of a NZ-wide Evangelism and Discipling Centre situated in Auckland. See www.a-disciple.org

I've enrolled for the Names of God study and have (finally!) found some time to participate in the forum discussions.

Hi Tiffani, welcome to the study of Names of God. You will really be blessed by this study. As you do the lessons and concentrate on the questions, let the Lord open your eyes to His word like never before, and let the Holy Spirit move in your life in a great and mighty way. The Lord wll bless you beyond measure and you will be amazed at the things you learn about our Lord as you study and seek Him. Things you thought you knew, but when He opens your mind to a new realization, it is awesome. Tiffani, I pray that God will bless you richly as you learn and open doors for you that you never dreamed of. God bless and have a wonderful study.

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and for your encouragement! I am counting on and expecting my God to open my eyes to many wonders of who He is. I am very excited to study the names He has used for us to praise Him with. I have never done a name study before and am expecting great things!!

• 1 month later...
Is there someone else that is just starting this study? I am so excited to gain a better understanding of my Lord by His Name and titles. I would like to know who I am growing with during this study.
hi i am also new and just starting too and i pray the lord will enlighten the eyes of our understanding.stay bless

hi i am also new and just starting too and i pray the lord will enlighten the eyes of our understanding.stay bless

Hi RHEMA, welcome to the study. The Lord will bless and enlighten you as you study His names. I have taken this study and it is wonderful. I grew so much in the Lord when I took this study. I did not realize the meaning of His names, the closeness that I have because of this study, it will help you realize who our Lord and Savior really is. It will help you realize who you are in Him. May the Lord bless and enrich you as you go along in this study. I pray that you have the WOW's that I had. God bless you RHEMA and enjoy the experience with our Lord.

Hello, everyone.

As you can see my online name is agaped1. That is exactly what I am one who is agaped; loved with the unconditional, self-sacrificing love of the Almighty God! I live in Georgia. and am attending a local church here. I am a prayer warrior, an intercessor and believe in the power of prayer. I am looking for a prayer partner. I hope that God will bring one soon, i.e., assuming that is the direction He would have me take. Otherwise, I will continue to present my petitions before the throne of Grace alone, trusting in His love and power. I am going through a lot of personal attacks, but I know that God loves me and is so absolutely faithful, more so than my little finite mind can get a hold of. While I am not a evangelist, I have had the privilege of presenting the Gospel to others, ministering to younger women, serve in prayer ministries, and contribute in a woman's conference. I hope that is what you were looking for! Prayer for me, that I will allow Christ to live His live through me minute-by-minute empowered by the Holy Spirit, find the right place for me for work and for church home, and pray that He will increase my faith.

My prayer: Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief!

In Christian love,

Agaped1

Hello, everyone.

As you can see my online name is agaped1. That is exactly what I am one who is agaped; loved with the unconditional, self-sacrificing love of the Almighty God! I live in Georgia. and am attending a local church here. I am a prayer warrior, an intercessor and believe in the power of prayer. I am looking for a prayer partner. I hope that God will bring one soon, i.e., assuming that is the direction He would have me take. Otherwise, I will continue to present my petitions before the throne of Grace alone, trusting in His love and power. I am going through a lot of personal attacks, but I know that God loves me and is so absolutely faithful, more so than my little finite mind can get a hold of. While I am not a evangelist, I have had the privilege of presenting the Gospel to others, ministering to younger women, serve in prayer ministries, and contribute in a woman's conference. I hope that is what you were looking for! Prayer for me, that I will allow Christ to live His live through me minute-by-minute empowered by the Holy Spirit, find the right place for me for work and for church home, and pray that He will increase my faith.

My prayer: Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief!

In Christian love,

Agaped1

Hi Agaped1, welcome, and praise the name of the Lord! I know where you are coming from. I also am a prayer warrior, I intercede for people, and I strongly believe in the power of prayer. I may not be close to you, but if you would allow me, I would love to be your prayer partner. We will pray and ask God to lead and direct us. I also am going through a lot of personal attacks. It seems like when God brings me out of one fire, I am back into another. That is O.K. Because I have learned that God is taking this broken vessel and molding it into a vessel that can be used for His kingdom. That is my heart's desire. Do not be discouraged, do not be dismayed, do not think these things strange. The Lord is making you into the servant that He wants you to be. The Lord has taught me to lean entirely on Him for everything. The devil has hit and is hitting me with everything from all sides. That is O.K. too, because I know in whom I believe, I know the GREAT I AM, and I know that He who is in me is stronger than he who is in the world. Seek the Lord with your whole heart. If you are willing to deny self, let the Holy Spirit have full control of your life, the Lord will empower you like you have never dreamed. I believe that is your hearts desire also. The more test and trials that you go through, your faith will increase. Because God will teach you to depend on Him and not the world for your answers. Always remember, that His ways are not our ways, and His ways are higher than our ways. He is always on time! Learn not to worry, but give everything to the Lord. Look through your spiritual eyes and not your natural eyes, natural will deceive. Believe and trust in the Lord completely, whole heartedly. Do not lean on your own understanding. I have learned when I pray, I pray expecting God to move in a great way. I praise Him for answering and I wait upon the Lord to answer when His time is right. My heart's desire is to have a closer walk with the Lord than I have ever had. I believe that is yours also. The road has not been easy, but it has been worth every step of the way. I have that closeness and I am still continuting that closeness. The Lord has taught me so much in the last two and half years. Yes, the Lord will empower you with the Holy Spirit in your home, work, and church, and everywhere you go. I look forward to talking to you and praying with you. May the Lord bless you and take you to another level in your spiritual walk with Him.

Love from a Christian friend,

servant for christ

Hi Agaped1, welcome, and praise the name of the Lord! I know where you are coming from. I also am a prayer warrior, I intercede for people, and I strongly believe in the power of prayer. I may not be close to you, but if you would allow me, I would love to be your prayer partner. We will pray and ask God to lead and direct us. I also am going through a lot of personal attacks. It seems like when God brings me out of one fire, I am back into another. That is O.K. Because I have learned that God is taking this broken vessel and molding it into a vessel that can be used for His kingdom. That is my heart's desire. Do not be discouraged, do not be dismayed, do not think these things strange. The Lord is making you into the servant that He wants you to be. The Lord has taught me to lean entirely on Him for everything. The devil has hit and is hitting me with everything from all sides. That is O.K. too, because I know in whom I believe, I know the GREAT I AM, and I know that He who is in me is stronger than he who is in the world. Seek the Lord with your whole heart. If you are willing to deny self, let the Holy Spirit have full control of your life, the Lord will empower you like you have never dreamed. I believe that is your hearts desire also. The more test and trials that you go through, your faith will increase. Because God will teach you to depend on Him and not the world for your answers. Always remember, that His ways are not our ways, and His ways are higher than our ways. He is always on time! Learn not to worry, but give everything to the Lord. Look through your spiritual eyes and not your natural eyes, natural will deceive. Believe and trust in the Lord completely, whole heartedly. Do not lean on your own understanding. I have learned when I pray, I pray expecting God to move in a great way. I praise Him for answering and I wait upon the Lord to answer when His time is right. My heart's desire is to have a closer walk with the Lord than I have ever had. I believe that is yours also. The road has not been easy, but it has been worth every step of the way. I have that closeness and I am still continuting that closeness. The Lord has taught me so much in the last two and half years. Yes, the Lord will empower you with the Holy Spirit in your home, work, and church, and everywhere you go. I look forward to talking to you and praying with you. May the Lord bless you and take you to another level in your spiritual walk with Him.

Love from a Christian friend,

servant for christ

Hi. I'm new here. :unsure: I don't really know what made me think I'd have time for ANOTHER devotional, but I has to try. I'm a new believer (3 years) and the more I learn the hungier I get to know more. I'm a woman in love with her savior, obsessed really, and I pray I'll get more "gone" for Him every day. I meet people all the time that have known what it's like to know Jesus their whole lives and say that you get used to it and even take Him for granted. That really scares me. When He called me, I was dancing on the brittle tip of the last straw. Even the thought of going back to who I was before I met Him drives me to despiration. So I'm calling myself "2BMoreLikeHim" because that's all I want...To know Him so well that, like the old couples who look more like siblings than mates, I start to look like Him. I want to be so deep inside His love that I can't share my thoughts with any other "gods"--including fear and worry. I'm old enough that I still call 'em floppy discs and I know why they're called that. I was left in the techy dust about the time my cell phone started weighing less than a patio brick. I probubly don't have another 40-year-desert-walk left in me--I can't afford to waste a single day not buried in His Awesome Truth. I've made my peace with obsolesence, as long as I am obsolete to anyone or anything but Him.

Hi. I'm new here. :unsure: I don't really know what made me think I'd have time for ANOTHER devotional, but I has to try. I'm a new believer (3 years) and the more I learn the hungier I get to know more. I'm a woman in love with her savior, obsessed really, and I pray I'll get more "gone" for Him every day. I meet people all the time that have known what it's like to know Jesus their whole lives and say that you get used to it and even take Him for granted. That really scares me. When He called me, I was dancing on the brittle tip of the last straw. Even the thought of going back to who I was before I met Him drives me to despiration. So I'm calling myself "2BMoreLikeHim" because that's all I want...To know Him so well that, like the old couples who look more like siblings than mates, I start to look like Him. I want to be so deep inside His love that I can't share my thoughts with any other "gods"--including fear and worry. I'm old enough that I still call 'em floppy discs and I know why they're called that. I was left in the techy dust about the time my cell phone started weighing less than a patio brick. I probubly don't have another 40-year-desert-walk left in me--I can't afford to waste a single day not buried in His Awesome Truth. I've made my peace with obsolesence, as long as I am obsolete to anyone or anything but Him.

Welcome 2BMoreLikeHim, you will enjoy this study and you will get closer to the Lord and you will learn more about the Lord than you ever dreamed. He will open your spiritual eyes that you see, and your ears that you will hear what thus saith the Lord, and your heart that you will receive what He is saying to you. If you keep seeking the Lord, get self out of the way, and let the Holy Spirit have full control, the Lord will give you your hearts desire. I know,he did me. You will not take the Lord for granted as long as you seek and live in his presence. There is so much to know and learn about our Savior. I pray everyday for him to help me remember where He brought me from, and to help me stay at the foot of the cross. To remember what He did for me. You have a hunger for the Lord, keep that hunger alive by praying, studying, and getting the Word into your heart and mind. The Lord will lead and guide you. Do not fear, do not worry, that is a trick of the devil to keep you from getting close to God. Give everything to the Lord. When fear and worry strike, say O.K. Lord, its yours. You are the burden barrier. I trust you totally and I know you will answer when your time is right. May the Lord bless you richly and have a closer walk with the Lord than you ever dreamed.

servant for Christ

• 2 months later...

Hi, brothers and sisters in Christ:

My name is Shelly and I live in a suburb of Minneapolis, MN, with my 17-year-old son and a beautiful golden retriever. My beloved church community is Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Circle Pines. This is my first Bible study on this web site. I love to dig into God's Word, and I'm very interested in hearing everyone's insights. I pray for guidance and direction for all of our lives!

Hi, brothers and sisters in Christ:

My name is Shelly and I live in a suburb of Minneapolis, MN, with my 17-year-old son and a beautiful golden retriever. My beloved church community is Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Circle Pines. This is my first Bible study on this web site. I love to dig into God's Word, and I'm very interested in hearing everyone's insights. I pray for guidance and direction for all of our lives!

Hi Shelly and welcome to the Bible study. You will learn so much about our Lord through this study. Every name you study, you will learn something different, something that will get ahold of your heart and your mind and it will amaze you. Focus your mind and heart on God. Seek him through this study, let him speak to you through his word. If you are willing to give yourself to God, he will lead and guide you and your family in this study. My prayer for you, is dear Lord, open Shelly eyes to see through her spiritual eyes, ears to hear what you have to say to her. Let her hear your voice.Open her heart to receive what you have for her through this study. Open her mind Lord to understand what she reads and studies. Shelly, God bless you as you seek to draw close to Him.

Your sister in Christ

Carolyn

• 1 month later...

Hello,

My Name is Estela Emadi. I live in California. I love to study the word of God, but this is my first "online" study. I am excited about sharing with brothers and sisters-in-Christ all over the world. I am also very, very excited to grow in my faith and love for God through the study of this titles and Names.

Agape,

Estela

Hello All,

I am new to this study and look forward to learning and participating in this study. I am from Ohio work for a large telecommunications company as a Systems Engineer, doing mostly network and VOIP installations. I have been married for 25 years and have two boys. I look forward to this bible study.

Jim

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone. My name is Sue. I am 37 years old, and have lived in Northeastern OH all my life.I am happily married to my husband, Randy for 8-1/2 years now. I have 4 wonderful children, 3 girls from my previous marriage and our son from this marriage. We also have been blessed with guardianship of my niece, who is now 16, and has special needs. I am looking forward to drawing closer to God through this study.

Blessings! :D

Hi!

I live in Alaska with my husband and our little West Highland Terrier. (They are the little white dogs with the pointy ears like "Bolt"- he's the cutest!) I am participating in this study along with some women from the PWOC group at our church- Protestant Women of the Chapel. I'm looking forward to diving deeper into God's word through this study!

Krista

Howdy,

My name is Bridgit. I live in Alaska with my husband and daughter.

I am doing this particulae Bible Study with a wonderful group of women from our local PWOC.

PWOC stands for Protestant Women of the Chapel. If you have any questions about it, check out their website www.pwoc.org

I look forward to growing closer to God by learning about his names.

Have a Blessed Day,

Bridgit

Hello everyone. My name is Sue. I am 37 years old, and have lived in Northeastern OH all my life.I am happily married to my husband, Randy for 8-1/2 years now. I have 4 wonderful children, 3 girls from my previous marriage and our son from this marriage. We also have been blessed with guardianship of my niece, who is now 16, and has special needs. I am looking forward to drawing closer to God through this study.

Blessings! :D

Hello Sue, my name is Carolyn and welcome to the Bible study. I have done several of these studies with Pastor Ralph, and it has been amazing at how the Lord has revealed Himself. As you do this study, let the Lord reveal Himself to you the way he wants. Give Him your heart and mind totally. I pray that God will open His word to you in a way that you have never experienced before. God bless you richly as you study and draw closer to God.

Hi! I live in central Alaska with my husband, youngest daughter, 2 labrador retrievers and 5 cats. I am taking this Bible study at PWOC with a fun group of ladies who love Jesus. My goal for this class is to continue my growth as a Christian while surrounding myself with spiritual friends who can help me stay focused on God during the work week.