JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi,

I'm new to Bible study as a prayerful exercise. usually too much emphasis on having knowledge without true understanding. I think its a style that keeps me in control without allowing God to reach me through his word.

My name is Christine, I live in Caloundra, on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. I worry about the manipulation of our thoughts and ideas through misrepresentations of current events and selective media coverage with political bias.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone...

My name is Terry, and I live in St. John', Newfoundland, Canada. I am looking forward to beginning the study, and to learning from the word of God. Even though I have claimed to be a Christian for years now, I can honestly say that I am probably the worst of the worst when it comes to prayer and bible study. I really need to get some grounding in my spiritual walk. I would appreciate any prayers from the group.

Thank you.

• 5 weeks later...

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Disciple Lesson from Ephesians.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi, my name is Paula, from Australia. I am a single mother of 3 exuberant, uninhibited teenagers, and a registered nurse who works shift work. I am excited to join the forums and learn from you.

Hello, I'm Theresa from Fayetteville, North Carolina. Recently unemployed practical nurse. We have studied Epesians in bible study, but I want it to stick. Glad to be aboard and have enjoyed the first lesson, learning much and I'm glad to be apart of a group who diligently seek Him.

Hi, and my name is Danuta, and I am from Poland. I've been wanting to join a Bible Study for a while... so here I am.

Hi Danuta...I think Poland is an interesting country...I have even bought books to study the language. Glad you are on here; Im studying Ephesians here too. All the best!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! My name is Laurie and I live in the state of Kansas which is right in the middle of the United States. I'm blessed to have two beautiful girls and a wonderful husband. I am excited to have joined this Bible Study and look forward to studying Ephesians and growing in the faith with other believers. Have a wonderful day!

Hello Everyone...

My name is Terry, and I live in St. John', Newfoundland, Canada. I am looking forward to beginning the study, and to learning from the word of God. Even though I have claimed to be a Christian for years now, I can honestly say that I am probably the worst of the worst when it comes to prayer and bible study. I really need to get some grounding in my spiritual walk. I would appreciate any prayers from the group.

Thank you.

Terry, I just want to encourage you in your prayer and Bible Study. I too, struggle to spend time with the Lord daily, and appreciate the accountability of this study. I am praying for you!

• 10 months later...

Hello everyone. I am retired US Air Force and Civil Service, now residing in Dumguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines since 1997 with my Filipino American Retired US Army Nurse wife. I am currently participating in our local Church Bible Study in the Book of Ephesians and I joined this Bible Study to reinforce my Ephesian studies. I find this format very informative where I can see so many views from many members.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest frankd123

Hi my name is Frank I live in Albq NM I'm really excited to start this study I myself consider a most important letter from Paul to let us know who we are now in Christ and what we have received in as far as our Spritual Blessings from our heavenly father and to think that now I am a child of the living Holy God and how he sees us in Christ

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thank you for making this study of God's Word available. From the Gulf Coast, my wife Marilyn and I have 3 daughters and 11 grandchildren, 3 which have gone to be with Christ Jesus. Members of our local church with our family. While at this time have a sales position, my calling is to minister to those who are in grief and crisis. Not only to the individual, but to deliver the Word of God to the families and friends. We wish all the best and may God bless you in every way.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...