JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Disciple Lesson from Ephesians.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Friend,

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

I am from Ramona, California (near San Diego), a father of 6 children and leader of a home group in our church. Really looking forward to the study!

Hi, I'm from Allentown, Pennsylvania which is about an hour northwest of Philidelphia. I'm married, have six grown children and six grandchildren. I'm excited to start this study.

Hello,

I live near Jonesboro, Louisiana which is about 35 miles southeast of Ruston and 40 miles southwest of Monroe. We live way out in the country. :P I am a retired college mathematics professor. No children. I am looking forward to this study. I attended a seminar on Ephesians in March 2005 and have wanted to have a follow up study on this book of the Bible.

My name is Tricia and it is wonderful to be able to participate in these studies and meet Christians from all over the world. I have learned so much, both from the lessons and the perspective and insights of others.

For a little about me, I live in Southaven, Mississippi, USA. Southaven is on the Tennessee state line and is mostly a suburb of Memphis. I am divorced and have one child, a son, who lives with his wife about 3 hours south of me. They have temporary custody of the world's greatest dog, my granddog Lucy. I not having much success in my attempts to talk them into giving her to me but they do bring her to visit fairly often.

I am an RN and worked the last several years in home health care. I loved all my work, but the time I enjoyed most was when I was a visiting nurse. When I became physically unable to make home visits or provide hands-on patient care I worked in the office at the home health agency. It broke my heart when I had to retire on disability but God is working in my life and I am still learning to cope. I have become thankful for the free time I have now to teach second grade Sunday school. This is the greatest joy of my life now. I have also been richly blessed with an overabundance of wonderful Christian friends.

My name is Jeff and I'm an inner city missionary in St. Petersburg, FL. We live and work at the mission full time which is a true blessing. Pastor Ralph's bible studies have given me tremendous insight as to our daily experiences with the many people that come our way as well as dealing with one another as members of the body of Christ. The scriptures come alive with their application. I look forward to learning with you all in the lesson from Ephesians.

Hi Everybody.

I'm Helen from Australia, and I've been studying with Pastor Ralph for at least a couple of years now. The studies have been a wonderful benefit to me and I'm very excited to be studying the book with some of my very favourite passages again. I'm a grandma too, play keyboard at small church functions and help in Children's Church. This excites me as we are growing the future here! Our children are amazing! I enjoy reading all your answers after I've put mine in. There are always things I never thought of that inspire me.

hey everyone im Terra i live in a small town of alabama. Its really funny how me going through this study came about I have been praying about what i needed to study and my husband told me to study Ephesians. Right after that is when i got the invitation to Study it here. So i am very excited to see how this is going to go and what the lord is going to do through this.

I'm Ken, currently residing on the Oregon Coast. I was a North American Missionary in the Northwest. Still doing that work a little but recently married Linda after losing my wife in 1999. I study a lot and fill the pulpit some sundays and teach Wed nights. God is SO good all the time.

Marina, CA is where I call home (on earth, anyway!). I am in full time Christian work and love to study God's Word. My wife and I have 5 children, 3 boys "bookended" by two girls. Our oldest is 27 and youngest is 17. If you need to know anything, just ask, my three boys are in college and of course know everything! :lol:

This is the first time to go through a study with Joyful Heart and am very excited to get a fresh perspective on Ephesians.

:D I have never taken an on-line class before, and now I am taking two of them. My other on-line class will be over Sept 22. It is on "Getting Funny." I am trying to develop a good sense of humor, to be able to see humor in difficult situations.

I am a retired Registered Dietitan. I have three adult sons, and two grandchildren. I live in the "downriver " area of Detroit., Michigan. I have been a Christian since 1970 and love to learn more about our Lord. The Lord has changed me so much, that I am looking forward to what else He wants to do in me and for me. I too am looking forward to this Bible Study.

My name is Larry this will be my second bible study on joyful heart site. I live in a small texas town in north east texas. Have been a minister of the Gospel for 25 years . i still serve as an associate pastor in a baptist church. I enjoy these studies and they are a blessing

Larry

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi, everyone,

This is my first Joyful Heart study, but have taken seminary courses online before and really enjoyed meeting folks involved in studying the same things. I'm a full-time pastor's wife, full-time homeschooling mom, and part-time E.R. physician (six shifts a month) in Wyoming. Our 8 kids range in age from 33 to 8, and seven grandkids besides. Sometimes it's hard to find enough time to study the Bible - and these kinds of courses help me keep things prioritized!

Hi Pastor Ralph, and lovely new friends,

I'm really really looking forward to being here with you.

My name is Hilary, and I'm a Chinese-Malaysian. Last year, I overheard someone casually mentioning that a friend have memorized the entire Ephesians word for word. That was when I realize Ephesians must be a very important book.

I'm still pretty young, and need to seek lots of direction from Him. Can't wait to get started!

:D

Hello everyone!

It is a great pleasure to be signed up for this class. This will be my first one.

I live in Willis Tx a single mother of a beautiful 8 yr old daughter who is a precious gift from God.

I love God's word and I want it to attach to my heart and grow.

I know that this will be a blessing to all.

God Bless,

Sheila

Greetings Pastor Ralph and the rest of the folks who are joining in this Book of Ephesians study.

My name is Eudora and I live in Eastern Oregon. I have four grown children and five grandchildren. I absolutly love to study the word of God and am always on the look out for Him daily. I have been looking forward to this study beginning and ask a blessing upon Pastor Ralph as he takes us through this tour of the word of The Lord.

I can't imagine how Paul endured all that he did as he wrote this letter to these folks from the prison cell there in Rome. He truly was a man of God and a full fledged believer in Christ Jesus. What is even more incredible and exciting to me, is that Jesus Christ, fully believed in Paul.

I believe that this study will stregnthen my relationship with Christ Jesus and am looking forward to diving right in to His loving arms as He reveals Himself to us more and more through each word.

Father God, I thank you for Pastor Ralph and all the folks who will be in this study. I pray that each and every one will draw closer to you and that as we all do, that You draw closer to us. We await Your return and in the mean time, we will love all those around us as You first loved us. Bless us Father with Your presence as we study across the miles. We lift You up and exalt You as our King and we love You. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Hello,all my brothers and sisters,

My name is Linda and I really have been enjoying "all" the teachings.I live in Virginia,down in a wooded area full of trees.I love to hear the little birds sing,watch the small animals scury around.We have two Mother deer who visit every day with four baby fawns. They come right up to our house and the whole family gather around the doors and windows to see them.When I am out side I can get really close to them before they run off.They are so beautiful. I am looking forward to "Ephesians",getting exicited. This is a wonderful way of learning Gods Word.Thank You Pastor Ralph for all your hard work and love for Gods word,in teaching others all you know.Blessings to all,and God Keep You In His Ever Loving Care. Linda Stanley

Hi my name is Sally, and Jeff, I live just to the north of you in Largo. Was surprised to see somebody else on here from Pinellas County Florida!! I have a full time job. I am also taking online classes at Stonecliffe College online. I am excited about the book of Ephesians. I love the New Testament. I have been a saved Christian since I was 13. I sing in my church choir, and I love to sing praises to our Lord. Looking forward to studying with everyone from around the world.And to the retired Math professor, my next class is a business math class, and I dont do math well!! God bless everyone, Sally

:D Hello Pastor Ralph and fellow students! I am from Michigan and am looking forward to studying Ephesians,one of my favorite books of the Bible. I am a wife and mother of 5 ranging in age from 18 (twins) down to 3. I also work outside of the home. :wacko:

P.S. Eudora, thank you for the beautiful prayer and resulting encouragement!

Hello everyone,

We live in Minnesota. Mom, Dad, and our 6 kids :lol: 5 boys 1 girl :o Ephesians is my favorite book of the Bible! I have read and studied it on my own. This is my 2nd attempt to do an online study. I did not set aside time to do it before. I was trying to do too much :blink: I am excited to read what you all get out of this study. What a great wide range of people!! What a wealth of knowledge! I pray we all use our new insights for God's glory. Amen