JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a mom of four, living north of Orlando, FL

I went looking for a study in Ephesians when the woman who was discipling me was killed in a car accident a couple of weeks ago. She had started me in Ephesians and stressed the importance of seeing who I am in Christ; I felt led to continue in this book as a way of honoring her memory while growing closer to Him.

My name is Brenda and I am from Burlington NC. I am excited about this bible study. I have studied Ephesians before and over the past few months, I have felt the need to revisit the book. There are so many nuggets in the book that I felt compelled to do another study. I look forward to this journey into the Word of God! My husband and I have 4 children, 12 grandchildren. Our vision for this year is to know God's Word in a deeper and more personal way in order that we may grow closer to Him. Since my husband is retired he is able to take classes at a local college. Due to my work schedule I opted for this online study course.

Hello Sisters/Brothers in Christ

I am Betty Ann, I live in Gretna, La, 12 miles from New Orleans. I am happy to be one of the students in the study of the book of Ephesians. My desire is to truly know the Word of God and be a doer of His Word. I bless everyone who is apart of this class and that we receive the wisdom and understanding of The Word of Our Living God and we believers become salt and light to this dying world.

Hi my name is Robbie and I have 4 children and a wonderful wife name Laurie my kids are Joey 29, Tommy 17, Tessa 14 and Nicolas 8 they are all a blessing from God. We live in Merritt Island, Florida.

I celebrate 22yrs clean and sober by the grace of God in August.

I have a prison ministry I have been doing for the last 6 years every Tuesday night God is so good when I started there where only 8-10 guys and now we have 35-50 and they are cool to meet and share the word of God with a true bunch of prayer worriers.

I have been reading Ephesians and I'm excited to start this study and try to understand more of what the Lord will reveal to me and everyone that is involved. I know that the Holy Spirit we guide and equipped our minds and hearts to receive His word.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

My name is Pete, I live in AZ and am a small group leader at my church. I'm married and the proud Dad to two young girls. Getting ready to do a study of Ephesians in a few months, so I thought I'd prepare now. I've always loved this epistle so much and I'm very excited to do an in-depth study.

I love hearing (or reading) others' opininions; it seems like there's always another great insight or perspective that I've never seen before.

God bless.

Hello.

My name is paula and im realy excited about being involved in this study. Im from Australia,I have just moved to a small town in the country area and im looking for a church to join. I love God but havent been involved for a while, so I am hoping that this study will put me back on fire for the Lord as I use to be.

God Bless

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, My name is Carole & I live in Alabama. We have 2 children, 11 & 15 yrs old. I have recently started a bible study in my home with 7 other women while the kids & hubbies are gone. We are so excited about digging deeper into God's Word & redeveloping our personal relationship with Christ.

• 1 month later...

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Disciple Lesson from Ephesians.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, God bless you all. I live in Spokane, Washington which is on the east side of the state so it doesn't rain as much as Seattle and Portland. Tonight is Christmas night and it was beautiful and sunny all day. This is my first time taking a Joyful Heart course so I'm really looking forward to it. God has been with me for a wild ride about six years ago. I went through some trying times. I've made it and came out much stronger. I'm a former monk and lived in a monastery for about four years, but that was about ten years ago. Now I drive a cab here in Spokane and pray a lot.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. I'm David and I live in Willow Street, Pa just right outside of Lancaster. I'm 17 years old and still in high school. I came upon this bible study while I was doing some homework on Ephesians. I would love to know more about the book of Ephesians. It's turning into one of my favorite books

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Friend,

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi everyone,

My name is Keith and I live in Newport Beach, Ca. I am 46 and I teach a small group bible study for our church and we are currently starting Ephesians. This study has already helped me with inspiration and with clarification. I also teach K through second graders in our church's Royal Rangers group. I am starting ministries to provide mentoring for newlyweds, crisis couples and for men and I co-lead a men's bible study. This study provides a chance for me to recharge my batteries and to interact with others who have a love of the Word.

Blessings to all,

Keith :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Hello

Just recently rededicated my life to Christ. I believe the Lord has drawn me to the book of Ephesians. I would like to also learn about the city of Ephesus especially during Paul's time. I will be a father again as soon as Monday, our first son. Have a 16 month old who is daddy's little girl. I pray that the Lord opens my heart, eyes and mind to his precious word. God bless everyone.

Shelteredunderhiswings

• 2 months later...

Hi, I am Violetta, 60 years old-for a few days, from Beach City, Texas. Beach City is a very small town about 50 or so miles east of Houston. I am currently in a Bible study at my home. We are on Ephesians and we can use all the help we can get. I'm looking forward to diving in.

Hello. I just joined this study. Hoping to learn some new things to help me become more Christ-like. I grew up down south, but currently my husband and I live in downtown Chicago and attend the downtown campus of Willow Creek Community Church. We have two grown children. Now that the kids are grown, I am attending seminary at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. I volunteer at an urban ministry in the Chicago inner city and occasionally teach Bible studies at church.

• 4 weeks later...