JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi my name is Norman and I am 53 yrs old. I grew up in Zimbabwe Africa and am now a naturalised South Africa. I am married with four children and am presently living and working in Hong Kong. I have just started the study on Ephesians and am looking forward to the course. Blessings. Norman.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello from Little Silver, NJ. My name is Karen, worked in a hospital setting for 32 years, am now retired. My husband suffered a stroke 2 years ago and is still recovering. We recently began this study at home and have included my husband's part-time caregiver and my brother, so there are four of us here.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi: I'm from Tracy, which is in the Central Valley of California, about 60 miles east of SF. I'm a married mother of three children- two adults that have flown the nest, & a teenage boy at home- & I work fulltime outside the home. I've been a Christian for 25 years (wow! has it really been that long?) & serve in music minstry in our church home.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

I'm Rebekka from Amsterdam (26 years), the Netherlands. I am part of a team that is pioneering a multicultural house of prayer and worship in the redlight district of Amsterdam called "Tabernacle of the Nations", a ministry of ywam. Our small team of four is focusing first of all on intimacy with God and study of the word since our prayer focus is from the scriptures; apostolic prayers. That is why I am gratefull for this online Ephesians study help.

Bless you all! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, and thank you. My name is Wendy but I go by Vivi. I have two grown sons, one daughter-in-law and one grandson. Born and raised in upstate NY. Live, work and worship in Gulfport, MS. Can't participate in local Bible studies because of my work schedule so I'm grateful for this one. Chose Ephesians because that's what my mother was studying at the time of her death. Just finishing it up for her. Happy to meet ya'all. God bless!

• 1 month later...
Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Disciple Lesson from Ephesians.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi, I live in Illinois and am Pentecostal in denomination (although I dont strictly adhere to that) but follow the leading of God's Holy Spirit. I could use prayer as I am going through many trials and much persecution just now. I believe this Bible Study will be very helpful to me and I am grateful for this website being here. I have a pending Liberal Studies degree from UIS and have a son who in married. I love the Lord and look forward to interacting with other believers here.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Disciple Lesson from Ephesians.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi,

I'm Lori. I'm from Mesa, AZ. I'm excited to start this study on Ephesians. Ephesians has always been one of my favorite books. I was looking for a way to get motivated to be in the Word. I hope there are still others doing this study.

Lori

• 3 months later...
I am from Ramona, California (near San Diego), a father of 6 children and leader of a home group in our church. Really looking forward to the study!

My name is Mary and I live in Pinehurst, North Carolina. I am married and have twin daughters who are 18. I attend a Methodist Church, where I am the Director of Music, Director of Children, Lay Director, and help direct a children's program on Wednesday nights for the children, youth, and teens. I am a faithful member of the Emmaus Community, and I also attend a prayer group every week. My daily life first is God, second Family, and third God's Works.

I have so excited to begin an online bible study on Ephesians. I have done the Disciple 1 and Disciple 2, and Companions in Christ Studies, Holy Spirit Bible Study and others through our church. This will be the first online Bible Study and I'm really looking forward to reading God's word and being able to just flow in his grace.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all. This is my first time on this forum and I'm excited to get started in the study of Ephesians. I'm married, have two young adult kids and teach special needs kids in a Christian school. I'm from St Louis, Mo. :)

Hi, I am just starting this study on Ephesians and I am looking forward to learning. My name is Yvonne and I live in San Lorenzo, CA

I homeschool my 16 year old son. My other son was homeschooled and is now in college.

I hope to learn and share with others.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I am from Anderson SC, and I am looking to hear from the Lord through this bible study. My pastor's wife have started a bible study in her home and we are in Ephesians also, so I am excited. I am married, with 5 children, and 3 grandchildren. My husband is an ordained minister. The Lord is good!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! My name is Donna and I currently live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I am a new Christian and I decided to enroll in this free online bible study so that I can learn more about Christ. I am hoping that all of you will be able to help me with this goal. I am looking forward to some terrific discussions. Thanks, Donna.

• 1 month later...

Ephesians is easily my favorite book in the Bible. I have just completed a seminary course on Ephesians, and thought that it would be beneficial to me to continue my education by getting involved in an online bible study. Kind of cool that the first one was in Ephesians.

Looking forward to this.

Tracy Beyer

• 1 month later...

Dear Pastor Ralph and Friends,

Live in Ghana, Africa and I am glad to be part of this Bible study group.

I stumbled on this site through google. I believe it was not by accident. Our steps are ordered by the Lord.

I will travel to Nigeria, another African country for two weeks. If I do not get internet access I will catch up

when I return to Ghana.