JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a mother of 2 from Virginia. I pray that the Holy Spirit will guide us through this study so we may grow in Christ.

Amen

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Disciple Lesson from Ephesians.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi. I'm Sam. I am married to a wonderful man, David. We live on the outskirts of Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA. We have two grown sons, one in college, one living on his own. Our 18yo nephew has come back to live with us for the fourth time since he was 9. He's wanting to get his life straightened out. Becoming 'parents' again at our age is not easy, but we feel that the Lord directed us to take our nephew in again.

We just found a new church after being churchless for years. It is a small, intimate setting and we feel right at home there. My nephew will be part of a Young Adults group at our former church (he already knows the youth pastor!).

I am blessed to be able to hear the voice of God within me. We are also studying Ephesians at our church. I am so looking forward to really delving in to this book of the bible. I can't wait to 'meet' you all.

SamIAm

I have been married to a great, godly man named Jim for 38 years now. I am originally from Nebraska - a "transplanted Cornhusker"! I have lived in Charleston, West Virginia for about 32 years now. My husband was born and raised here. I am a mom of 2 and a grandmother of 7 - I have been an administrator and teacher in a christian school for 28 years. I am now retired to care for aging parents and in-laws. I am unable to get out to interact with other Christians like I used to, and I miss it so much. I am really excited to find this study to be able to share with others here at home. A blessed day to you all

Dear Friend,

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

I'm really looking forward to diving into this bible study of Ephesians.

I'm grateful that there is a community to share my thoughts with regarding the book of Ephesians.

• 3 weeks later...

Grace and peace to all, I am Delores and I live in Morrisville, Pa. I'm a late comer to this study. A friend of mine just share this site with me. I will look forward in studying Ephesians with everyone. :lol:

• 1 month later...
:D Greetings from North Carolina! I am Jesse. I sure am looking forward to this class.Not much to say about myself. I am dealing with chemo-therapy but it has been a blessings-filled phase of my life! I truly hope to l;earn alot and get to know some of y'all

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Glad to be here. I am from Bakersfield California and I have been looking for a good Bible study. I am hoping to learn alot and am ready to get started.

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

hi everyone

i am from the sunny caribbean island of jamaica and i am really looking forward to this journey.

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi,

I am looking forward to getting started on this study I am already a week behind though as life was extremely busy the first week of the year 2007 but now it is settling and I wil discipline myself. I am a nearly fifty year old woman with one adorable husband of 27 years and one precious 25 year old daughter who loves the Lord. This is a blessing indeed. I work part time as a community nurse which means no shift work which is great. :D I live in a small farming community in NSW Australia. Looking forward to meeting and discussing Gods word with you all. rmb57 :)

Hello all, my name is John and I hail from Melbourne Australia. I'm new to the site and I am new in Christ and looking forward to understanding the word and all that it will bring. I look forward to the journey in Ephesians with you all. God Bless :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I am jasminka, from Croatia, Europe. I am excited to start with this online Bible study . I quckly pass throuh these pages and saw that majority is from USA. My english is not so correct, so in future keep it on your mind - if something sounds strange just ask me what it is - probably it is something what I don't mean.

Hello!

My name is Marty and I'm a retired clergy person. I live in northern Vermont where, at present, it's below zero. I'm a veteran and do volunteer work with returning combat veterans and their families. As I'm starting this study a bit late, I'll try to catch up. Blessings in Christ. marty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, my name is Yolanda and I am from Southern California. I am married but currently seperated and believing for God to restore my marriage. I have 5 children and 9 grandchildren. I just completed my training in phlebotomy but have been unable to find a position. Its kind of funny, they want someone with experience but wont give me any. The reason I started this is because I want to study the Word and im not sure of how to do that. So here I am.

• 2 months later...

hey everyone i have been circling around dr wilson for a few years now and this was a total impluse move. I love the epistle to the ephesians almost as much as romans this so will be fun. it is a deep and rich letter like the good dr says and i have always felt that the key to understanding it's great depth is to slow down, everything, come to the table calmly read it slowly go back over the things just read and soon you are seeing new things. i hope to see you all around and to the lovely lady who wrote before...you are my hero...i will be praying for you, girl...i am in awe of your diginity and strenght...truly bibical..does anybody have an idea of how many are studying?? To yobabieyo mom delux I have some study helps I can send you...i think by email would you want to try??? i am in south fl now but grew up in studio city you know where that is?

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Greetings!! I am from Jacksonville, Fl, 63 years old and have been a Christian since I was 10. I lead a women's bible study and find God's word to be new and revealing every time I study even though I may have studied that book many times. I look forward to learning from others. I was born and raised in Meridian, Mississippi and lived most of my adult life in Montgomery, Ala.

[font="Arial]We are the Becks... it was my wife's dream to teach overseas so we have come to Korea.. While in Korea I am a stay at home Dad.. I have a beautiful 1 year old daughter who is the joy of my life! It is hard for me to think that God could love her more than I do.. but I am that much more thankful because he does! We are excited to be apart of this Bible study both for the insights others add to our understanding of God's word and for my wife and I to be taught while we are overseas... it has been difficult for us to find a church that speaks English while we have been here.. but we are still looking and praying! Paece to you all![/font]