JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Resurrection and Easter Faith.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hello! Thanks so much for this study. I have been struggling through my life spiritually, and feel on the verge of something great; I was led to this study, and look forward to what God will do in my life/my family's life through the study you're presenting. I'm from Georgia.

Hi! My name is Dian. I live in Pasco, Washington and work in Kennewick, Washington. They are two of the Tri-Cities. I volunteer at a Christian Outreach Center that has its focus on people who are just getting out of prison or just getting out of rehab.

I am excited about starting this online Bible study. I just hope I can keep up. I will as time permits me here at the outreach.

Many Blessings to All,

Dian

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again fellow students of Hebrews. Although I'm laggin' behind with the studies, I wanted to stop in and share the news. If you havent already read or heard about it, it is exciting!

Click here for the report - http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/09...l.ap/index.html

Be blessed.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Dear Friend,

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Thanks for the kind Welcome!

I, too, am looking to the structure of a daily internet bible study. I am a disabled retiree who wants to learn more about his faith. I sure would appreciate the prayers of the members as I gain confidence in what I am doing.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello again fellow students of Hebrews. Although I'm laggin' behind with the studies, I wanted to stop in and share the news. If you havent already read or heard about it, it is exciting!

Click here for the report - http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/09...l.ap/index.html

***THIS LINK IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Be blessed.

REPLYING TO THE WELCOME

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi my name is Beverly.

I live in Rancho Cucamonga,California,(United States)

I am excited about being a part of the bible study on line. I look forward to growning more in the word of the Lord.

And meeting people who share the same a I do.Thank you and God bless.Beverly

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, everyone! My name is Danielle, and I'm joining you from Washington state. I'm 26, single, and physically handicapped. To make a long story short, I had cancer when I was a baby and at the end of treatment I came down with a viral infection that damaged my brain stem and left me with permanent disabilities. I have a B.A. in English, and one of these days, I plan on becoming a published writer. I am looking forward to this bible study!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone:

My name is Theresa and I'm a new member to Joyful Heart Bible Study. I'm a widow and I've one son and I'm from Springfield, OH. I've had been a Christian for 26 years and it is nice to know that there is a Christian biblical site on-line to study God's word. Thanks Pastor Ralph.

Be bless in Jesus

Theresa

• 2 weeks later...

HI, IM FROM WEST VIRGINIA AND IM HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MY JESUS, I NEED HIS WORD PLANTED DEEP WITHIN ME SO THAT I CAN SPEAK THE WORD WHEN THE ENEMY COMES MY WAY, INSTEAD OF SPEAKING NEGATIVE WE NEED TO SPEAK TO OUR SITUATIONS AND LET THE DEVIL KNOW JUST WHERE WE STAND WITH GOD AND GREATER THAT IS IN ME THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD. SO IM HERE ANXIOUS AND HOPING TO GET FILLED WITH THE WORD OF GOD!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings to all in the Name of Jesus Christ!

I tried to add my reply a moment ago but I think I may have goofed...

Anyway, I'm in Denver, CO USA area, married, almost 54, 2 kids, 3 step-kids all on their own but are blessed with two grandkids (6 and 4) living with us full time. I fully know why God blesses us with children when we're younger :P

I've been born-again since college, but have not done any real serious Bible studies in many years. I'm really looking forward to this one on Hebrews.

Blessings to you!

Rick in Denver

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm so happy to begin this study of Hebrews with each of you, and look forward to learning from you and growing with you.

This is my second study with Pastor Ralph, and was blessed and encouraged by the study on the Beatitudes we just completed.

I'm married and have two grown children; all of us live in the Bay Area, in Northern California. I'm at home a lot, as I'm writing a book about the Lord's provision, miracles of healing, and His sustaining power, during catastrophic losses which began in 1990, and our long wilderness journey, as we wait for Him to take us into the promises He has given.

Holding His Hand,

JanMary

• 3 weeks later...
Hi . I am looking forward to beginning this study on Friday. Hebrews is one of my favorite books of the Bible so I look forward to new insights.

I am married and live in Canada, although I was born in Michigan. We have three married children all living in various parts of Florida . . and three grandchildren - 5, 6 an 6 months ...(also living way far away in Florida of course!). :rolleyes:

Praise the Lord!!! This is a blessed opportunity to get deeper into the word and fellowship with other brothers and sisters in Christ. His Word is above His name! I can't get enough, each day I thirst and hunger for His divine revelation...the truth the life and the way to the Father and His Kingdom! I am in my first year of the ministry training program at The Worship Center of Central Ohio. I take my calling very seriously. I've been broken and had to surrender everything to Christ. He restores exceedingly and abundantly above all that I could hope for or imagine. He is leading me to study Hebrews in depth because of the prophetic unction in my belly this season. He is calling His Church to the greatest revival, purging and cleansing for his Dunimas Power to behold our walk and serve the lost and broken hearted in spirit and in truth. The book of Hebrews especially edifying as we prepare for revival. Bless your heart Pastor Ralph for your obedience. May the Lord continue to take you from Glory to Glory.

Sincerely,

Sister Whamae Boayue

Worship Center of Central Ohio Ministry Training Program 2008-2010

Hello!

I am really looking forward to this study in Hebrews. I have never done an on-line study, but I am looking forward to fellowship with all of you.

I live in upstate NY with my husband of 34 yrs. We have 6 children and 5 grandchildren. We only have on child left at home, but no empty nest because 3 of the grandchildren live right next door!.

Hello, I'm an Air Force Wife of over 17 years, mother of 3. My husband, who is deployed and I thought this would be a great forum for us to study the Bible together while apart with other believers. We are both looking forward to it. Hebrews is one of our favorite books - there is SO much in there!

Hello, My name is Christopher, and I'm deployed overseas for a year. My wife, Gale, and I are going through this Bible study to help us remain connected, and grow closer to our God together while we're apart. Hebrews is one of my favorite books of the Bible as it seems to clarify and add light to other descriptions of Jesus throughout Scripture; it also sometimes seems to prompt a lot of questions and make interpreting other Scripture more difficult, in my mind. So, I'm looking forward to going through the book in a methodical way with others' inputs. Thank you! ~Chris

• 1 month later...

Hello I am also very happy to have found this site. This summer I have made it my mission to become closer to God. Doing this online study is part of it. Now I can make no excuses on why I cannot study the bible with other christians. I look forward to learning more.

Sharon

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

My name is Nita and I am from the beautiful state of North Carolina in the USA.

I have no children but am married nearly 20 years.

I choose this lesson in Hebrews because my Pastor at my local church is teaching it as well. But I take many lessons on line, correspondence, any thing I can get, so hungry for the Word.

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

Seeker of Truth through our Lord Christ Jesus