Pastor Ralph

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Sermon on the Mount Bible Study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hello, my name is Marco Antonio, this is my fisrt time in this forum and my first online bible study, too. I am from Brazil, sincerily i prefere to write in spanish or portuguese, but i face this trial, i.e., write in english. My desire is to share my study notes about The Sermont on the Mount, the Manifesto study bible. I hope to meet persons (friends/brothers) that have the same purpose.

God bless you all!!

Hi, my name is Louise (although I use my middle name online - Candita). I am from Tennessee, in the USA. I am a military brat, so I have lived many places, all on the east coast and just inward, but would have to include France for 2 years. I am 54 years old, with 2 children and 2 grandchildren. I currently have one child of the furry type - a 5 month old miniature daschund.

This is my first online bible study. I do have a hard copy of one bible study by Pastor Ralph and am so taken with the format including the indepth type reasoning and thinking questions. I hope to take many more bible studies in his series.

I am looking forward to meeting each of you and studying with you as we go indepth into the word of our Lord, Jesus Christ. God bless each of you and especially Pastor Ralph. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

My name is Rich. This is my first Bible study here, and I hope to do many more. I've been searching and wondering why somebody doesn't use the Internet for this purpose, i.e., conducting something like an online small-group Bible study. This is exactly what I've wanted.

I'm interested also in getting a prayer / accountability partner, preferably male. If you'd like to email and maybe even phone each other regularly for prayer and accountability, email me and let me know.

--Rich

Hi, Everyone - my name is Bobi and I live in a small town called Salado in Texas, about 45 miles north of Austin. I have a Biblical Studies degree and teach both Sunday and School at our local church. I just can't get enough study - I'm a frustrated academic, I guess. I'm looking forward to the study. God bless!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Pastor Ralph and all other members of this forum,

My name is Rob; I am from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Although I have read a lot of book about Christianity (from C.S. Lewis, John Eldridge and Dallas Willard, to many sermons and essays from various scholars), this are my first steps into practical application of all that I have learned.

I find it quite a challenge to find and hook up with a group of people that are studying the bible from a non-dogmatic point of view. That is, who are not just following the dogma

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! My name is Ruth. I'm from Shanghai, China. My hometown is Inner Mongolia, and I'm working in Shanghai now... Glad to know everyone of you in this forum.... May we know Jesus, our Lord, our King, our Bridegroom more through this lesson...

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Sermon on the Mount Bible Study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Pastor Ralph, I appreciate all the studies that I have been through with you. I"ve been with you in studies while in Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago and in Barbados. Now that we've retired from the international mission field I continue with your studies. Thank you again for making such studies available. We are now back "home" in the States, but our hearts are still on the mission field. God bless

Hello! My name is Lisa and I am new to this study program. I am from North Carolina, USA. I have never posted like this so I am feeling a little technologically challenged! I look forward to hearing the comments from others throughout the study!

• 3 weeks later...
Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

I have not done forum before so I will just dive in and tell you who I am.. I am a mom of 5, grandmothe of 12, and great-grandmother of 9! I am 74 and lead a Bible Study in my home.. I am Episcopalian but continue to search for the essence of God ...Elvina in South Texas

Hi, my name is Yoao Salazar. I am from Barranquilla Colombia. I have been a christian fr nearly 8 years now. As I was surfing the net I found this interesting site. I hope The Lord will use it to bring about a deep renewal and revival to my soul.

Hi my name is Angel. I am 28 years old from Tennessee. I just recently started going back to church, after losing my mom. I am married to a wonderful man and we have an energetic 2 year old son. My friend told me about this site, I am excited about learning more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:unsure: Hi my name is Willem. I am from Middelburg ZA, I am living in a small town comunity and are involve in the teaching of the Word of God in my town. I see forward in studing with you all. I am a first time student on email study's. Let us pray that God took control of all our hearts and leed us to fulfilment in the Way He planned for us from the beginning of our lives

• 8 months later...

[font=Palatino Linoty

pe][/font][/size]Hi, my name is John. I'm from Michigan. I am studying to become a preacher. I've never participated in any thing like this before, but I thought it might be a good way to learn some things and pick up a few pointers as I begin to formulate my own studies to use in my own ministry. I also think it will be great to meet people from all over and discuss the insights God gives us into His Word and Himself.

• 4 weeks later...
Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

The introduction was awesome! I have read it over more than once. I will be looking forward to learning and sharing. In Christ's love. Jamie

[font=Palatino Linoty

pe][/font]

[/size]Hi, my name is John. I'm from Michigan. I am studying to become a preacher. I've never participated in any thing like this before, but I thought it might be a good way to learn some things and pick up a few pointers as I begin to formulate my own studies to use in my own ministry. I also think it will be great to meet people from all over and discuss the insights God gives us into His Word and Himself.

hi! I'm Jamie. I'm also doing the Sermon on the Mount study. I'm in the second lesson: Witnessing People. The lessons so far are really great.

• 1 month later...