JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Sermon on the Mount Bible Study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi - I am Margaret and come from Ashburton, New Zealand. This is my 3rd study that I have done through this website and I love doing them, I find that it is so valuable to have the forums too. I am looking forward to getting started with this study and hoping that Pastor Ralph has some new insights to add to this topic that is so often preached upon.

May God bless you all.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

My name is Caroline from Nairobi, Kenya. It is a great blessing for me to be a part of this study and to be a member of the forum. I have previously taken part in the study on the Names & Titles of God which I did jointly with my bible study group. We were greatly blessed and challenged and I am praying that as I join in with all of you the Lord shall change our perspectives to be Christ-like and Kingdom focused. Kindly uphold our nation in prayer as we undergo one of the darkest times that we ever faced.

God bless,

Caroline

Greetings to all. I am Merri, 83 years old and live in the beautiful hills of Kentucky. I attend a small Assembly of God church where I have been teaching the adult class. I have been rather overwhelmed by the loss of 6 family members in the past year so the Pastor thinks I need a break. I probably do, but I can't let that stop my Bible study. I thank God for this opportunity to study under such great teaching. This looks like a great in-depth study that we can all benefit from.

Blessings, Merri

Hello, everyone! My name is Patricia and I live in Mesquite, Texas which is a suburb of Dallas. I attend a local Church of Christ. Have been a Christian since I was nine. I am now almost 41 years old. I have a wonderful husband, three daughters, one stepson and one very perfect grandson.

I look forward to this journey with all of you and hope we can draw closer together as a Body as we draw closer to Him.

God bless!

Hi, I am Elle from Missouri where I am in children's ministry. I don't get a lot of adult interaction and there are no Bible studies available to me locally, so I like the on-line study for something that doesn't involve yarn and glue :lol:

Hi - My name is Carolyn and I live in Colorado. This is my first online Bible Study - I was actually kind of critical, wondering what kind of lies would be thrown at me. After reading the introduction, I no longer feel that way. It seems Paster Ralph is trying to "break through" or "get around" the same kind of attitudes I encountered in the organzied churches...

"So what does Jesus have in mind when he calls for repentance and change? Something radically different than the religions of his age or ours. What he begins to teach his followers is not a formalized religion, really. Jesus teaches a new heart attitude towards God and people. An attitude that runs counter to human nature."

I can not wait for the next lesson...and the next!

I thank God for this study!

Hi...I'm Geri and live in upstate NY...this is my first online study and believe the Holy Spirit led me to this site ... as I have been seeking a deeper walk with the Lord...Looking forward to "meeting" all of you and studying together...Open Gates in 2008...Blessed be the name of the Lord...

Hello

I'm Marley from California, U.S.A. near the central coast. This will be my second study here and I'm looking forward to this study with all of you and increasing my understanding. I've been feeling the need to really delve into the word for myself. I hope to grow in my spirit thru this endeavor here.

Hi,

I'm Jenny. I'm from the Uk and this is my first bible study online. I am 59 years old, married with two children and four grandchildren. I belong to The Salvation Army and I am wanting to deepen my knowledge of God's word. I am looking forward to sharing with you as we study together.

Hi everyone

:rolleyes:

My name is Debbie and I live in a small town called Ashburton in New Zealand. I am brand new to these types of Bible studies but I have seen first hand the huge impact they have had on my friends in my church homegroup/ It has brought a deeper realization of the truths in God's Word which in turn has drawn them closer and closer to the Lord. That is my desire too. I have completely recommitted my life to Christ giving him my all and I am hungry to know Him more and more intimately by reading His Word and this study is going to help me to do that. I also look forward to sharing with you all and reading your insights and comments to learn from too.

May the Holy Spirit reveal the Father's truths to us all.

God bless.

Love Debz :wub:

Hi:

I am Karen and I live in British Columbia, Canada. I am presently torn between the organized church traditions I was raised in and my rejecting those traditions for a more personal relationship with God outside of the organized church. This is why this study caught my eye and peaked my interest.

Hello. My name is Rosemary and I live in Northern Virginia in the United States. This is my fourth online Bible study.

I hope to grow in my love and knowledge of and service to the Lord. Blessings for my fellow travelers.

Hi, I am Tabatha ( Christine ) I live in Grass Valley Ca. ( MOUNTAINS ) I do so enjoy Pastor Ralphs bible studies. They are so challanging. They make me search my heart and do a lot of repenting. Also brings back a lot I have set aside. I am an evanglist and do a lot of traveling. I am finding all those sermons I am preaching God is requiring me to start living them. It is a good thing to be a Christian in these days. Jesus is coming soon, I want to be ready. God.s Blessings on all.