Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi there everyone. My names Debi and this will be my second study. The first weas the 7 Last words from the Cross. I was wanting to do this study next but they are saying there was an error in signing up. I have tried from two different computers at different times of the day. Can anyone help me? Or is it now just on the sight instead of an email lesson?

Thanks Dj

John I was wondering if I had missed something or are the lessons just on the site now? I'm sorry to bother you.

Sorry for the double post

quote name='smithj7' date='30 May 2009 - 07:35 PM' timestamp='1243733740' post='44678']

<!--quoteo(post=44188:date=Apr 24 2009, 10:23 AM:name=jr4624)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jr4624 @ Apr 24 2009, 10:23 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=44188"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->[font=Palatino Linoty

pe][/font]<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->[/size]Hi, my name is John. I'm from Michigan. I am studying to become a preacher. I've never<!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> participated in any thing like this before, but I thought it might be a good way to learn some things and pick up a few pointers as I begin to formulate my own studies to use in my own ministry. I also think it will be great to meet people from all over and discuss the insights God gives us into His Word and Himself.<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

hi! I'm Jamie. I'm also doing the Sermon on the Mount study. I'm in the second lesson: Witnessing People. The lessons so far are really great.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, My name is Jamie Haddock and I live in Tulia Texas. I go to Faith Tabernacle Church and am pentecostal. I just begun the bible study "Sermon on the Mound" and can already tell its going to be great. Thank you for doing these for us Pastor Ralph. God Bless You All!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone....My name is Jim and I am in Madison WI. First time trying an online study. Just recently finished reading the Bible for the first time and am now looking for a way to dig deeper into things This looked like an interesting topic to start with!

Later,

jim

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all. My name's Debi and this is my second bible study, The first one was 7 last words of Jesus. Which was under another name and email. And because its been so long I forgot the password so I thought I'd create another (this time writing the info down). I live in Kansas and am working to rededicate my life and love to Jesus. Hope to get to know you guys on this wonderful journey.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello Everyone, and Hello Pastor Ralph, This is my first study with JesusWalk and I am looking forward to going through the Sermon on the Mount with you. I have also purchased your ebook from Amazon, which is how I found your site. I live in Oklahoma, USA. I used to live in Sacramento CA so I am a little jelous Pastor Ralph that you are in Loomis. This summer has been so hot here and no mountians to speak of. I am planning to study the Sermon on the Mount with my small group which is why I purchased your ebook. I really appreciate your dedication, as it shows through your efforts with your online delevery and format. I pray God continue to give you strengh and health.

In Christian Agape,

Rusty

• 1 year later...

I am excited to begin a new study.  I am a Certified Lay Minister and presently occupying my husband's pulpit while he is doing chemo and unwell.  We are God Strong and know God will handle this, so we gave him the worry and we trust and listen to the doctor.  I have MS, but God is using this and my husband's cancer to his glory and reaching people through us.  I am interested in learning why why everything.  I need to know why Jesus spoke the way he did, and why he did the things he did.  I am learning much with this and other studies.  looking forward to getting started.  God Bless Shalome

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone my name is Bill. I am from Heath, OH (near Columbus) USA. I'm looking forward to this study and hope to also learn from everyone's posts. In HIS service, Bill.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Greatings fellow travelers, I am THarvey from Indiana in the USA.  This is my first feeble steps into a JesusWalk study so please excuse any false stumbles.  I am excited to get started and have had a long facination with this topic. Jesus really appears turns the world upside down, especially here.     

• 9 months later...

Hi and great to be in this forum. Another 'Kiwi' - born and bred in New Zealand. 25 years in pharmacy then sold and 20 years training and serving as a missionary... best years of my life. Now retired, retrained, and writing rip-roaring adventure story books to inspire children to confidence and faith. The Riwaka Gang - see them at www.kiwibooks.org or Amazon. blessings on you all in  Jesus --  our soon returning KING .. Denis Shuker

• 4 years later...

Hi, my name is Peter. I live in Honiara, Solomon Islands.  we are a country in the Western Pacific . Our population is about 800,000 people.  This is my first online bible study and I'm very keen to commence.  In fact I'm starting tomorrow Saturday 26th December, 2020.  I was led to this website by Christ himself.  Although a born Christian I never really felt that I was serving God.  Two nights ago I was praying for guidance and by the grace of God, I'm doing this online bible study.  I need your prayers please for me to stay focused until the Lord lets me know that I'm truly serving Him.  that is my fervent desire. 

God bless you all and may He empower you all with the best for 2021 Amen.

Yours for Christ

Peter