JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

I'm Pastor Ralph, the leader of this Bible study. I live in Loomis, California, and am on the pastoral staff at Sierra Christian Church.

Now tell us something about you! Please be careful about sharing too much personal information online.

Hi! I'm Jamie from Florida. I am excited about the out line for Ephesians as it relates to the Church. I am deeply interested in knowing what the Church can be! I've been studying about the early Christian Church and in my search found this web site. I don't think it was an accident. Till later. In Christian Love. Jamie :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I am Michelle from Michigan. I am glad to be a part of this Bible Study and look forward to sharing thoughts with everyone in the group.

Hi! Michelle. I am also looking forward to sharing with this group. :Tomorrow I will get my first lesson. I have loved the introduction.

Hello,

This is Sybill. I am excited about this new learning and sharing opportunity.

My hope is all of our lives will be enlightened through this Bible Study course.

May God bless us all with understanding and revelation of His Word.

Hi Sybill. I too am excited about new learning and this sharing opportunity! Amen to your wonderful blessing!

Hello, my name is Bill. I live in souther Illinois and I am excited about starting this Bible Study. It's nice to be able to dig deep into HIS word. Through Prayer and study I hope to gain an even deeper love and appreciation for our blessed Savior. So often I've found myself asking, "are you just playing church or are you learning anything", hopefully this study will put everything into perspective.

Hi Bill. I definately agree with you feelings. May God be with us all as we "dig deep". I never heard that expression, but I like it. -- Jamie

I am Ken DeWalt, Lead Pastor at Hope Church, a United Methodist Congregation in Douglassville, PA, USA.

We are following the lead of our LEAD TEAM LEADER!

Mike Mack began this study on his own to help himself prepare for our new visioning process at Hope and now the entire Lead Team, ( our policy making council), is coming on board.

We wilol be discussing our work monthly, before each 2 hour Lead team meeting.

TY for creating this simple to use, and provocative, online Bible tutorial.

;)

Ken

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi!

am Mabel and I am new to the Bible Study. I am what you would call a novice to following God. I have always known that God existed and He loves me but I wanted more so I joined a Bible Study in my church and now this one. I want to read and study all I can so I can be a better disciple for Jesus. I also would like to meet more devoted Christians.

• 9 months later...

I'm Pastor Ralph, the leader of this Bible study. I live in Loomis, California, and am on the pastoral staff at Sierra Christian Church.

Now tell us something about you! Please be careful about sharing too much personal information online.

Hi I live in Salta, Argentina with my wife Rachel and our children Micah and Leah. It is beautiful here. We are missionaries. As missionaries we do about anything that needs to be done - construction, pastor, teach, evangelism, etc. Our heart is for the lost that they too would become holy love disciples of Jesus. I just finished Great Prayers I am looking forward to the vision God has for His church.

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone. I'm Jeff from Stockton, CA.(USA) I am a retired public school teacher with some pastoral experience as well. I am involved in the adult education ministry at a large local congregation. The major goal of my life is to develop a daily friendship with Jesus by practicing the spiritual disiplines of prayer, Bible reading/study, worship, and seeking to love others with His heart. I'm having a great time! I love Pastor Ralph's Bible studies and look forward to discussing the questions with you.

• 5 months later...

My name is Lee, and I am associate pastor at First United Methodist Church in Round Rock, Texas. I am excited both to study this topic and to experience the online format. I am currently leading my first online Bible study and look forward to not only studying, but also gleaning ideas to make my own studies better.

• 2 months later...

Hello my name is Michael Pike and I am pastor of Exeter United Methodist Church in Exeter, New Hampshire. I am excited about this study from Ephesians as I am preaching a series on God's Vision for The Church and praying for a revelation of vision for ministry in my own life and in our local church. I want to seek and pursue and grasp God's vision for all that we can be and do for the Kingdom. I have become convinced that this is absolutely essential for every Christian and every church. One great book on the topic is The Power of Vision by George Barna. if you know of others I would love to hear from you . . .

• 1 month later...

Hello, my name is Keisha and I attend St. John's Church of God in Christ in Cocoa Beach, Florida. I am really looking forward to doing this study, and many more. I am really eager to learn all and as much as I can about our Lord Jesus Christ; as well as any and everything that pertains to Him and His kingdom.

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi my name is Akhona I am from East London in South Africa, I feel blessed to be part of Jesus team. I trust that I can be a blessing to others, through the spiritual knowlegde that I gain from being a member of this study group. Pastor Ralph may God bless the work you do because you unite us all in Christ.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

This is Larry from Beautiful Western North Carolina. I am a small town boy raised on Christian Values which have stuck with me my whole life. Sometimes the Lord had to take me out behind the barn to point out my wrong directions but that is the wonderful love and grace of our Lord and Savior. He will give you a second chance by His love and forgiviness. The price has been paid!

Want to learn more of Him by this study. Bless all participating!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi all fellow Bible believers. My name is Larry and I live in Edmonton Alberta with my wife of 42+ years. We spent almost 30 years as pastors in The Salvation Army and took early retirement 11 years ago due to my wife's health. We have three adult children and four grand children. i'm still in the work world as an administrator of a specialized residential health care facility for persons with dementia, brain injury and mental illness. I count every day as a blessing to serve my fellow man in the name of Christ. 

Nothing is more exciting than sharing God's Word through everyday conversations and group Bible studies. Looking forward to sharing on this forum what God is doing in my part of His Kingdom.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/28/2003 at 1:06 AM, Pastor Ralph said:

I’m Paul Irving and I live in Hillside, IL I read the Holy Bible daily and have been praying daily to God as well.   I’m enthusiastic about learning more about God, and feel that He is calling me to ministry.