JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi it's me Gail..Late checking in, living in middle Tennesse so the storms have had the internet down around here until today.

Anyways, this will be my 3rd study..which I am looking forward to with great pleasure. Being a new Christian..I am enjoying learning all that I can on all the different typres of study tools I have come across and this is one of my favorite.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi to all; My name is Maxie and I'm 60 years old. My Wife Of 26 years and I live in Brookhaven, Ms. We are members of Southway Baptist Church. We enjoy fellowshiping with our Church Family. I love Flying, Fishing, and Computering. I'm not good at this, and I havn't been a Christian long. I would be please with all the help I can get.

Thanks Pastor Ralph for inviting me on this journey in studying the Bible.

Love In Christ

Maxie

Hi All,

I'm Shawn Bowers living in God's way at Knoxville, Maryland, yes Maryland. I'm about 65 mile north west of DC. I attend Faith Baptist at Petersville, Md. I love to serve the Lord in many ways. I'm a retired US Navy Master Chief ( http://www.angelfire.com/md/shawnp1/index.html ) and therefore have time to work at the church. I'm also a computer Greek who does repaires for the church and others. I'm an active member of the Eastern Pandle EMMAUS community also.

Married to a great lady and have only one child who is a sophomore at Manschester College

( http://www.manchester.edu/files/home1.htm ).

I just enjoy doing Bible studies so I can under my Lord better.

God Bless All

Shawn P

I'm Pastor Ralph, the leader of this Bible study. I live in Loomis, California, and am on the pastoral staff at Sierra Christian Church.

Now tell us something about you! Please be careful about sharing too much personal information online.

I'm Jeanne Jones. I live in Illinois. I'm a preacher's kid and a retired teacher.

I'm looking to help my church grow in faith.

I have been visiting the Joyful Heart Bible Studies and just now realized one could post a Wecome! I am a late comer... even in birth I was 3 weeks late.

I have enjoyed the Bible Studies and enjoy reading what each person posts. It is Diverse and I would recommend it to anyone interested.

I welcome and pray that each person will open their hearts and understand that each one of us in our own unique, God given way express in our posts what the word brings to us and how it manifests in our own lives.

I will be understanding also... for I am consumed with always praying for Understanding.

I have been a rededicated, born again believer for about 4yrs now and have been disciplined in the word for about 2 1/2 yrs now. I am always eager to learn, but can be resistant to change. One area is being Stubborn... but thank God He can use this stubborness to His good. I realized this when I thought Curiousity was bad... I have found that He uses my curiousity to His Benefit and my benefit. Curiousity led me to this Bible Study; now is that for the Benefit of both God and myself? YES SSSIIIRRREEEE BOB!!! I also have 3 dogs and 5 cats... whoah!

New Members... don't be afraid... just get in there and post away. I enjoy reading from the babes in Christ to the more mature in Christ... and I even enjoy reading what those have to say who are searching. Love in Christ, Sunshine :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

My name is Joe and I live in Michigan. I am excited about this lesson and ready to start. I only hope that I can put forth the time needed to get all the Lord has for me in these lessons. Thank you pastor Ralph for your time and for making this kind of a study available.

I'm Jeanne Jones from Greenville, IL. I'm a PK, a retired teacher and a child of God.

I would like to help all Christians become one as in the body of Christ, cutting all barriers of denominational differences and learning to accept one another as sisters and brothers in Christ who sacrificed Himself for all of us. It matters not how we are baptised or how we praise Him, or our literal ideas of Heaven. As Christians we all love the same Lord, His only son Jesus and need the Holy Spirit to help us through this life.

WE can do all things through Christ who strengthens each of us.

I beseech you therefore, brethern, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living sacrifices, holy and acceptable to God, which is your resonable service. And be not conformed to this world, but be transformed, by the renewing of your minds, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

I have been lifted up in studying this course. I hope to take another in the fall. Time is always a problem. But God is in control.

Thank you for this opportunity.

;) Hi! I am Evelyn from Baltimore, MD. I am a member of the Bibleway Free Will Baptist Church. Since my husband's illness, I have not been able to attend Church services or the Bible Studies. This Internet Bible study has allowed me to study at the times I am able regardless of the time.

I am looking forward to the spiritual blessings God has in store for my husband and me.

To all of you be blessed and be a blessing!

Greetings!

It's fantastice to be a part of so many people dedicated to worshiping our Savior and studying His word!

I am a member of Living Word Lutheran Church in Rochester MI.

It is my prayer that the power of the Holy Spirit will use this study to mold and shape me into a more useful tool for spreading the message of salvation through Jesus Christ.

• 5 months later...

Hi! My name is Heather Dills and I am from Riverview, FL.

I am a new believer and recently accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. My husband and I attend Church Alive in Brandon. They are a new church and thought this study would be appropriate since we are still in the growing and shaping process of the body. I want to learn how I can be helpful to my pastors and supportive of my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.

• 2 months later...
:D Hallo everybody, from Australia down under! It is very exciting to read about you all and to think we will all share together in this study. We are just finishing a study on Ephesians at church, so I'm very excited to do this one while it's still fresh, as I'm sure there will be many different revelations coming from another perspective. How blessed we are to be able to study this way - thanks Pastor Ralph! Your plan for this study sounds fantastic. I'm involved in music to some extent, telephone ministry, theophostic healing ministry, and evangelism in my district which produces the most amazing people! How wonderful is our Father in His outrageous love for each one of them. :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ. My name is Ronnie (servant4life).

I was born in Greenville, SC; raised in New Haven, CT; and now I reside in Rock Hill, SC. I am an active member of Unity COGIC where I am a Bible Study teacher, President of the Hospitality Dept. and Men's Choir. I am an aspiring Minister and one day an Elder.

I just want the Lord to shape and mold me into what He wants me to be so that I can do His will. I thank God for the many blessings that He has bestowed upon me and for saving a sinner like me. I ask for your prayers that I continue to grow in the Lord.

• 2 months later...

B)

Hi Everyone....

My name is Allison from Virginia ....I am a nursing assistant at a local hospital and just recently started to read the bible all the way through and I got to Revelation and my mind just got boggled...and excited...I just am gobbling it up and have a lot of question marks and am a willing student...I am sooooo :) excited....(Guess I just had 2 cups of coffee so I am wired for the day...)

In Christ,

Allison Marie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi

I'm Eunice from Ghana in West Africa and this is my second Bible Study with Pastor Ralph,

I am really looking forward to this study, as i enjoyed and was encouraged by the first study I took, Phillipians.May the Spirit of Christ grow abundantly in us as we go through this study, and may you all be blessed!!

;)

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm Kevin Stauffer from Southeast Pennsylvania. I'm very excited about this online study, and It's my first time doing a study. I've been in missions, and away from my home church for 2 years, and just returned home, so doing a study on the church is going to be helpful to get plugged back into my home congregation. I'm looking forward to getting to know Ya'll better.

God Bless, Kevin

• 2 weeks later...