JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hello Everyone,

I am so excited that I will be studing with each of you in these next 5 weeks. Its been a long time since i have done an online bible study. I love to hear how other view Gods word. We can all learn so much from one another.

My name is Pam I live in Indianapolis In. I am just helping start a new house of prayer Called City House of Prayer . I have 3 children one grandchild and been married to the same wonderful man for 26 years. God has blessed with me up to this point to be a stay at home mom.

God Bless

Pam

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess, the church is alive, most christians I meet only, listen to god on sundays.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there anyone out there!

I'm Tracey from Western Australia - I am half way through Vision in the Church - although I should be finished by now. This technology is new to me so I'm fumbling around in the dark. I think Ps Ralph Wilson might have a little bit of a gift there! Perfect Time - that's the name of the Maree Brennan song. Perfect Time. ;)

Hi Brethren in Christ,

I am Benedict , Kenyan working in Southern Sudan for the physical disable people ( amputee , polio cases and other form of disabilities).

Am happy to study with you I have just finished studying the book of Philippians and I was really encouraged by it.

Am now looking forward to learn and get more blessing in this new lessons of Vision for the Church .

God bless you and Pray more for our Dear brethren in Southern Sudan.

Benedict Masika Kiriswa.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all of my sisters and brothers around the world. This is the first time I have participated in an online Bible Study! My name is Adrienne and I live in the U.S. (Georgia) Iam looking forward to the study. This topic on the names of God has just started and I must admit I am a bit behind. Wel, I will get caught and I look forward to the discussions.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello,

My name is John Oswald and I live in Spring Hill, Fl where I attend the First United Methodist Church of Spring Hill. I am very excited about joining this group and look forward to learning more about God's directives on vision in the church.

• 2 months later...

Hi everybody, my name is Alex i live in Southern California (San Juan Capistrano) and i attend a hispanic church in Santa Ana "Abundant Life" ;)

Hi everybody, my name is Alekz i live in Southern California (San Juan Capistrano) and i attend a hispanic church in Santa Ana "Abundant Life" ;)

• 2 months later...

my name is peter wale oginni, from nigeria but i'm resident in the republic of Ireland. i came across this study and i found it very exciting. i'm a pastor of a local Church in Ireland and i believe that this study will help me and members of our congregation. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

I'm Geoff and live in Michigan where I attend a Nazarene Church and teach Sunday School. I love the Pauline epistles and find them amazingly deep. My wife and I are committed to sharing the transforming power of Christ with all we know. We love Jesus and are so glad He has adopted us into His family.

Looking forward to the study.

Grace and Peace in Him,

Geoff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Everyone, My name Is Vicki Kearce and I am the card lady and member of the worship and dance team at our church in Ocala, Florida. We are the Church of God New Testament Judaism. Teaching about Christ and the Feasts of God. I am so excited about this bible study. I am venturing in my own home Bible study Jan. 08 so I am especially interested in our online study. My husband is also head of our men's group at church. God bless us as we study and prepare ourselves. Vicki

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
;) My name is Paulette and I am in charge of women's ministry at our church in Fallbrook, CA. I am also part of a team seeking the Lord for His vision for our church. We know He is doing a new thing in churches in the US, to be less denominationally bound and more missional driven. We don't want to be left behind. I am hoping this study with provide more of God's Word for our leadership in this area. Blessings.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I'm Pastor Ralph, the leader of this Bible study. I live in Loomis, California, and am on the pastoral staff at Sierra Christian Church.

Now tell us something about you! Please be careful about sharing too much personal information online.

Hi My name is Jackie Merson. I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys whom I homeschool. One is attending college now and the other -is 12. I've been married for 20 years to Paul who is wonderful God fearing man and w e are both active in our church. I like to travel, read and spend time with my family.

• 1 month later...
I'm Pastor Ralph, the leader of this Bible study. I live in Loomis, California, and am on the pastoral staff at Sierra Christian Church.

Now tell us something about you! Please be careful about sharing too much personal information online.

Good day.

My name is Steph Maxson. I live in Chesterfield, MI, and am on pastoral staff at Metropolitan Community Church Detroit.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am Cynthia and I reside in the State of Florida in town called Princeton, which is south of Miami. I am glad to be a part of this Bible Study. My desire is grow in the knowledge of God and to really find out what HIS vision is for the church. Lately I have been feeling that there is more to it than just going to church.

• 1 month later...

Hello, my name is Bill. I live in souther Illinois and I am excited about starting this Bible Study. It's nice to be able to dig deep into HIS word. Through Prayer and study I hope to gain an even deeper love and appreciation for our blessed Savior. So often I've found myself asking, "are you just playing church or are you learning anything", hopefully this study will put everything into perspective.

• 2 weeks later...