JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Jesus and the Kingdom of God Bible study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Thank you, I am looking forward to this Bible study. I am finally finding the time to engage in one and I know God has a reason for this being the one. I am from Spokane, Washington the Pacific Northwest region of the United States of America. I am excited about what God is doing these days. It is so nice to be able to see His hand in everything. I truly hope to enjoy some earnest fellowshipping throughout this course. God Bless You.

Hi All,

I'm looking forward to sharing in this study. I especially like to dialog with other members through the forum and/or private messages. I'm not satisfied to just answer study questions. Please join in the conversation between members. I travel extensively as the field representative for a non-profit Christian children's home and school in northeastern Oklahoma. God bless!

Rod

Hello Everyone,

I'm Windy from Arizona, USA. I'm very excited about this study. I enjoyed the last study very much, thank you Pastor Ralph, for letting us take part in these Bible Studies. God Bless You All

Hello Everyone,

I'm Windy from Arizona, USA. I'm very excited about this study. I enjoyed the last study very much, thank you Pastor Ralph, for letting us take part in these Bible Studies. God Bless You All

Hi! I'm Elizabeth from Florida. As with many of you thus far, I'm brand new to a Joyful Heart bible study and this Forum. I'm a homemaker, a homeschooling mom of two teenage girls, and wife of a very busy fire chief.

I need to "ramp up" my time with God, and I definitely learn better when I'm able to discuss the passages with others and hear their thoughts. I'm very excited to hear what God has to say to me through this study.

Hi My name is Barbara Lee. I live in Jacksonville, FL with my wonderful husband of 35+ years. I have 3 grown children and 5 grandchildren and another one on the way any min. now. I love to learn about the Bible and the Lord. I have signed up for 4 of these courses at once. So you can see I am very Busy. But the Bible says "Idle hands are the devils workshop. So you can never learn enough at once....

Hi everyone! I'm Jeff, from Ft. Worth, TX I am a husband to the greatest woman on Earth for 42years. I have 4 grown children and 8 grandchildren. I love the Lord and rejoice in sharing my Savior with those who do not know Him. I am looking forward to this study and learning as well as sharing with others. Thank you Pastor Ralph.

Hello everyone... I am Sherron from Mississippi.. I am looking forward to applying myself to the study, learning growing and renewing my relationship with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit... Thank you Pastor Ralph for your great studies and the privilege of being here...

Sherron

Hi! My name is Barbara. I live in Jacksonville, FL with my husband of 35+ years. We have 3 grown children and 5 grandchildren and one due any minute.. I love to learn about the Bible and the Lord. :) My husband is retired navy and fully retired from any job. We love keepng our grandkids and have a very close relationship with all of our kids.

I just want to know God's word so I feel equipted to answer questions from non-Christian coworkers. Pastor Ralph has such wonderful insight.

Greetings and best wishes to all. I am a lifelong believer, active in our church, and a lay minister for over 30 years, and retired from a career in Aerospace. It took an insightful pastor to ask me and my wife (in our early 50's) "Where are you in your walk with God?" Only then did we begin a personal relationship with Jesus. That was a life-changing difference in our journey of faith. Seeking more of God's truth is why I decided to enroll in the Jesus Walk Study Series. :)

Hi, my name is Javier I'm from Long Beach, California. I just want to Thank you, for making this possible Pastor Ralph.I look forward to learning more about the Kingdom, and learning from other brothers and sister as well. I'm new at this so don't expect my answers to come from a theological view point.But I do welcome insight and criticism if I get it wrong, I want to grow and mature in the Lord I don't want to stay a babe. Cause a babe needs others to care for him as opposed to one who is maturing and growing he takes care of others..But we all need each other. Grace and Peace to all...God Bless.... :D

Hello everyone. I am Martha from Georgia, the mother of three children and grandmother of seven. I am doing this study that I may learn more about God's Kingdom and grow in my relationship with Him. I am looking forward to sharing thoughts and insights of God's Word with other sisters and brothers in Christ. May we all uplift one another and grow in the knowledge of God's Word.

hi, my name is tom. i came from Indonesia and live in Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia. I really glad to study the bible and makes my spritual life keep related to JESUS..

Thanks Pastor Ralph for your program.

GBU

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Jesus and the Kingdom of God Bible study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph