JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hello,

I'm Ralph from State College, PA, USA. This is my first Jesus Walk study and I'm looking forward to the study. The Kingdom of God vs Kingdom of the World is very important to me as I try to understand how Jesus would respond in our current, turbulent political times. I cannot allow myself to participate in politics because I get very angry, and I know that's not a Christ-like response.

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Jesus and the Kingdom of God Bible study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Jesus and the Kingdom of God Bible study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have been doing the studies from the start and find them very detailed, in formative and helpful to my spiritual growth.Thank you for giving me this opportunity online.

Question:Does the born again experience as told to Nicodemus by Jesus in John3 from today's lesson have anything to do with the circumcision that Paul speaks about in Colossians 2:10-13?

FanoJ

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. What a blessing and a privilege to be able to commune in the Word with the saints of God. I have no doubt this journey will be a great one as we sharpen each other as iron sharpens iron. I chose "Preparing For The Kingdom of God" because it seems to fit where God has me now on the spectrum of life. I am from Central California.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Good afternoon,

I'm Sherron, responding to an email I received. I'm 65, married for 45 years, 4 kids, 11 grand kids and 1 great gran kid. Reside in south MS, in the Katrina damaged area. I'm originally from Canada but have very much adjusted to being an American. Love the computer, gives me a life my physical health and our circumstances has altered. I'm an avid reader, like to crochet, create stationery, tags, etc to share in my groups on the internet.

I love the Lord and have been saved since I was 16. Have been active most of my life in the church, trying to do as the Lord leads. It has been a blessing to me. I look forward to the bible studies and getting to know new people.

God Bless

Sherron

Good afternoon,

I'm Sherron, responding to an email I received. I'm 65, married for 45 years, 4 kids, 11 grand kids and 1 great gran kid. Reside in south MS, in the Katrina damaged area. I'm originally from Canada but have very much adjusted to being an American. Love the computer, gives me a life my physical health and our circumstances has altered. I'm an avid reader, like to crochet, create stationery, tags, etc to share in my groups on the internet.

I love the Lord and have been saved since I was 16. Have been active most of my life in the church, trying to do as the Lord leads. It has been a blessing to me. I look forward to the bible studies and getting to know new people.

God Bless

Sherron

Hi,

My name is Chad. I have just moved to Japan to take a job as an art teacher at an English-speaking, private school. I want to be touch with other Christians and to be working through some Bible studies. Looking forward to growing with you all.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Blessing to everybody. I am from Grand Rapids, Michigan (USA). I have been on milk for a while now and I am now looking forward to the meat of the Bible. I am so excited about this study and meeting the different people who are doing this study now. I am eager to learn and dig deep about God's Kingdom. Thanks for allowing me to join the group. Blessing to all.

• 3 months later...