New / Special
Way of the Cross
St. Patrick's Day
New Year's Day
Steps to Peace with God
Year of St. Paul
Dr. Wilson's Books
Sermons by Dr. Ralph F. Wilsonby Dr. Ralph F. Wilson
Print this Page
I've probably prepared and delivered 1,500 to 2,000 different sermons in my pastoral career which spans 50 years. Here are a few of the more recent. I can condense my sermons to a shorter time or not, depending on the custom of the particular church. Most were preached for a congregation that expected a message of 35-45 minutes.
To listen to a sermon, click on the name and it should play in Windows Media Player (or other MP3 player). To download the file to your computer, right-click on the link and select "Save Target As" from the mouse menu.
- Give me a Drink, I'm Parched, 6 Aug 2014.
- Overflowing with Generosity (Luke 20:45-47), 23 Feb 2014. The story of the widow's mite.
- Getting Un-Stuck from Pride (John 20-21), April 14, 2009, time 33:11, (11.29 MB). Explores the pride of the disciples during Holy Week, and how Jesus spoke to each incident to get the disciple un-stuck from his pride.
- Peace with God (Romans 5:1-11), May 25, 2008, time 37:38, (6.4 MB)
- What It Means to Be Led by the Spirit (Romans 8:9-17), April 6, 2008, time 37:49 (8.8 MB)
- Hearing the Voice of the Lord (John 5:19, 30), July 2, 2006, time 37:46 (6.6 MB)
- Levi -- A Most Unlikely Apostle (Luke 5:27-32), June 25, 2006, time 34:50 (6.1 MB)
- The Power of Being Different (Romans 12:2), June 18, 2006, time 30:36 (5.3 MB)
- The Universal Law of Sowing and Reaping (Mark 12:41-44; 1 Corinthians 16:2; and 2 Corinthians 9:6-15), March 5, 2006, time 38:51 (6.8 MB)
- The Joy of Tithing (Malachi 3:6-12), February 26, 2006, time 33:53 (5.9 MB)
- The Lord Is My Shepherd (Psalm 23), January 22, 2006, time 29:44 (5.2 MB)
- "Jesus the Healer" (Mark 1:29-39), sermon preached at Rock Harbor Covenant Church, Rocklin, California on 7 Mar 2021. Overview of Jesus' healing ministry, and call for healing ministry today. Audio (19:21), Video (28:00, scroll to elapsed time 32:28 to begin the sermon portion).
- Pushing-through or Propped-up Faith (Luke 8:39-58). Preached at American River Community Church, Carmichael, CA, Sunday, December 29, 2013. YouTube (38:29).
In-depth Bible study books
You can purchase one of Dr. Wilson's complete Bible studies in PDF, Kindle, or paperback format.
- 28 Advent Scriptures
- 1, 2, and 3 John
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter & Jude
- 1 & 2 Thessalonians
- 1 & 2 Timothy
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- Apostle Paul
- Abraham, Faith of
- Christ Powered Life (Romans 5-8)
- Christmas Incarnation
- Colossians and Philemon
- Conquering Lamb of Revelation
- David, Life of
- Early Church: Acts 1-12
- Glorious Kingdom, The
- Grace: Favor for the Undeserving
- Great Prayers of the Bible
- Holy Spirit, Disciple's Guide
- Jacob, Life of
- Jesus and the Kingdom of God
- JesusWalk: Beginning the Journey
- John's Gospel
- Lamb of God
- Listening for God's Voice
- Lord's Supper
- Luke's Gospel
- Moses the Reluctant Leader
- Names and Titles of God
- Names and Titles of Jesus
- Rebuild & Renew: Post-Exilic Books
- Resurrection and Easter Faith
- Sermon on the Mount
- Seven Last Words of Christ
- Songs of Ascent (Ps 120-134)