JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Q4. Reigning with Christ

Our destiny as believers, is we will be on earth with Jesus. We will reign with power on earth with God, and Jesus. We serve as priests to praise God. All christians are the church, we are also God's family, and kingdom. We are Prince's and Princess'. God is the Father and Jesus is the King. :D;)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Rev 5:10 ".... kings and priests to our God and we shall reign on the earth ." reminds and re-emphasized to me of 1 Peter 2:9 that we are a chosen generation, a royal presthood, a holy nation. proclaiming praises to Him.

We are kings and priests of our God. We must live like one and reign like one on the earth otherwise we may fail in our duties that God has given us this calling. We should not be like the servant who hid the talent in the ground and do nothing as described in Matthew 25:25 (the parable of the talents).

Rev 5:9 reminds me of the Great Commission by Lord Jesus in the Gospels but in this verse the Commission has now fulfilled and completed.

Praise God all the time!

:) Our destiny as believers include reigning by enduring all things for the sake of our love to the Lord. Let us overcome the enemy by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony and not to love our lives to the death. (Rev. 12:11) We are the head and not the tail. We are overcomers and victorious in Jesus' name!

2 Timothy 2:11-12 say: "This is a faithful saying: For if we died with Him, we shall also live with Him. If we endure, we shall also reign with Him. If we deny Him, He will also deny us.

We do serve as priests by ministering to the Lord. By worshipping and waiting upon the Lord. And from there God will show us how to minister to His people, our brethren and to the world.

We are a kingdom in the sense that we are in the Kingdom of God. We are worshipping and serving the King of kings and the Lord of lords. He had made us kings and priests to our God and we shall reign on the on the earth.

Together Christians are a kingdom.

Every Christian is part of the priesthood of God.

All believers will share in Christ's reign during the millineum kingdom.

Our destiny as believers can include reigning by giving all the glory and honor to God. We could reign as worshippers of the Lord and as obedient servants to fulfill His will. We serve as priests individually to glorify the Lord. We are a kingdom because we all live in the presence of the Almighty God.

We reign in a sense because through Jesus death on the cross we share in His victory over death, and His life on earth showed us the kind of victorious life we can lead. Sin and fear need not reign over us.

We are all priests, ministering to a lost and hurting world. They won

Q4. (Revelation 5:10) How can our destiny as believers include reigning? In what sense could we reign? In what sense do we serve as priests? In what sense are we a kingdom?

As believers we are heirs with Christ and as heirs we are family of G-d and in line for the inheritance to reign with Him in the heavenly kingdom(and earthly reign in the Millenium kingdom Rev. 20:4). We serve as Priests by doing as He would do--leading people to Him and we are a kingdom because we are the subjects and He is our King and Saviour.

We are the body of Christ in the church.

I have had a hard time with this question, and I finally came to this thought

Reigning has to be when we get to Heaven our new home, therefore we as believers are given this opportunity.

We can reign with Him because as believers we have become part of the ruling family!

Our minds are re-created in the likeness of Jesus and we are given His all-authoritative Name to use against all principalities and powers. Therefore we can prepare to reign in triumph and victory under Him.

Priests serve in the House of God to bring the people before Him, to represent the people to Him. Jesus is our high priest, identifying Himself with us before God the Father and presenting the sacrifice for our sins. We serve as priests in bringing other people into the presence of God. Like Jesus, we are to be a living sacrifice, prefering the needs of others before our own, in order to win some.

We are a kingdom in that we enthrone Jesus as King on the Throne of our praise and worship, because we see Him as worthy of all honour and glory. We do it without compulsion and with unity together. Thus is created a Kingdom without division, powerful indeed, undergirded by His great love for us all!

• 4 weeks later...

Our destiny includes reigning in that when we accepted Christ and His act of redemption in our place we were grafted onto His family. We are then His brethern. In that He is the King of Kings and we are His brethern, we will then reign with Him in His kingdom.

In that Jesus is a High Priest in the order of Melchizedeck, and we will serve as priest with Him, this service I imagine it will be as one that may interceed for some one during the millinium kingdom and on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Q4. (Revelation 5:10)

How can our destiny as believers include reigning?

Jesus' death gave rise to our destiny to reign, given as a promise in Revelation 5:10, "you have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth" .

As believers, Jesus and the Holy Spirit dwells in us. The Kingdom of God reigns in us and corporately we are united by the Spirit where Jesus reigns as King and Ruler over us, the church. As believers we are being transformed in our lives to be like Christ as we follow in his footsteps, to obey and do. Jesus perfects us as he teaches us and the Spirit guides us. We are to do the will of the Father in all things, acting accordingly. We too will reign if we are faithful as Jesus, endure and perseve as He did to the end. Jesus' promise, written, is for those who overcome He will give power to reign and our destiny as believers will be fulfilled:

1. Revelation 2:26-27, "to him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations - He will rule them with an iron scepter, he will dash them to pieces like pottery - just as I have received authority from my Father."

2. Revelation 3:21, "to him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne."

In what sense could we reign?

1. Following the commandments given by Jesus,

You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind and you shall love your neighbor as yourself.

2.To be good stewards of what God has given, Genesis 1:26, " then God said, let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground".

3. To fully obey God, Deuteronomy 28:1-2, "... the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on the earth".

4. To share with others our blessings: Dueteronomy 28:12-13 "... you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none" & Deuteronomy 28:1-14, blessings for obedience promised:" the Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands".

5. Serve God; servanthood in the home and the world:

a. leadership in home and workplaces and in the world

b. support ministry to those who lead in Christ; other Christians

In what sense do we serve as priests?

1. By obeying God

2. By worshipping God

3. By worshipping Jesus

4. In supplication and prayers; for all the saints

In what sense are we a kingdom?

1. As a corporate body of believers we are a kingdom;

- in church when we gather

- in our homes, family lives

- in worship we are united with heaven while on earth

2. We are unified: one faith, one Father, one baptism

3. Jesus is King of God's kingdom and reigns over the Church and, we the people, are the Church

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Because Christ purchased us with his blood and we have accepted him, we will serve him and reign with him.

• 1 month later...
Q4. (Revelation 5:10) How can our destiny as believers include reigning? In what sense could we reign? In what sense do we serve as priests? In what sense are we a kingdom?

God has made us a kingdom of priest to reign on the earth, and to rule over the nations with an iron rod with Jesus.

The kingdom is the body of believers, that through obedience to God have overcome the wiles of satan, with charity, works by thy labour (service), with patience, and through poverty, with faith, and holding fast The Name of Jesus.

Amen :) Hallelujah!!!

• 1 month later...

Revelation 20:4, And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and "reigned" with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:6, Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and Of Christ, and shall "reign" with him a thousand years. In other words, if you did not have the thoughts, and evil deeds of the devil, in your forehead, nor, did you do any of his evil works, with your hands. Colossians 3:12, Put on therefore, as the "elect" of God, holy and beloved, bowls of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; (13) Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Because by beleiving in Jesus we are given power, wisdom and strenght to fight evil in our lives and of those we come in contact with.

We could reign of worldly princepalities.

We serve as preist every time we give witness and testamonies about God the Father and Jesus.

We are a kingdom because we stand together in union with Jesus as a group in the word.]

• 2 weeks later...

We are the body of the church, which is the earthly dwelling of God. Each individual of the church is an emmisary and witness for the Lord and his works. In witnessing we take on priestly chores, however, ordained priests are prescribed as well. We should not get too far ahead of ourselves here. We are a kingdom of the Lamb.

• 1 month later...

WELL I AM NOT SURE IF WE REIGN BUT I THINK THAT WE SERVE AS PRIEST WHEN WE ARE WITNESSING TO PEOPLE ABOUT CHRIST AND I THINK THAT ARE KNIGDOM ON EARTH WOULD BE FULL OF CHRISTIANS WHOSE MAIN REASON TO BE HERE IS TO LIVE OUR LIFE FOR GOD. NOW GETTING BACK TO THE FIRST PART I THINK WE ARE NOT WORTHY RIGHT NOW SINCE WERE ARE JUST MAN WHO IS FILLED WITH SIN.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As "chosen" we rule over the 12 tribes of Israel with Jesus. We are one in the body of Christ - inseparable by relationship (if we are truly walking in spirit and have forsaken ALL flesh) - we have a special God ordained relationship in which we are empowered by the Holy Spirit. We serve as preists as Jesus is a high priest in the order of Makesdiak (forgive the spelling). As one with Jesus, we are empowered with His spirit from on high. The Kingdom is within us - it is already here - if we do not know that, we are not complete in relationship with Jesus and still of flesh to deal with.

• 4 months later...

REVELATION

Chapter 14

"The Fall of Babylon"

Chapter fourteen has a great deal to do with what is happening on the earth at the time Satan is in his role of the Antichrist, and during his religious system's [babylon's] fall. While chapter fourteen deals with the events taking place here on earth, chapter fifteen will deal with those events going on in heaven at the same time. This period is just ahead of us, and in our generation. So from these two chapters, the fourteenth and the fifteenth, we can have a pretty good idea of the total picture of when Satan and his system are defeated.

Revelation 14:1 "And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Si'-on, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads."

This "Lamb" is Jesus Christ. Christ has returned at this time, and is standing on Mount Sion with his saints. Earilier we saw one "that looked like a Lamb", yet spoke like a dragon, and he was Satan. So Christ has returned here, and is with the 144,000 sealed, of Chapter seven. Remember that the 144,000 sealed of the tribes never went anywhere, but remained here on earth during the entire time of the Antichrist. Not one of these saints yielded to Satan, nor took his name, nor his number. They did not take the "Mark of the Beast" because they had "their Fathers name in their foreheads". They knew how to identify Satan, and that the first Messiah was the fake.

That marking was placed in their minds back in chapter seven, when God told the "four Spirits of God" to hold their position, until this group could be sealed. Then they were allowed to open the seals. That sealing is in the process today, and many are seeing and understanding the truth of God's Word, as events are going on before our eyes daily.

Revelation 14:2 "And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:"

This is a heavenly time, with many people [waters] singing with a great thunder and playing their harps in praise of our Lord's return to earth.

Revelation 14:3 "And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts [living creatures], and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth."

This is the 144,000 that are finally redeemed [purchased by Christ's blood] from the earth. They are in their spiritual [soul] bodies, which are eternal, incorruptible, and immortal. This is because the last trumpet has sounded, and all people were changed in a twinkling [wink] of an eye . Christ is standing with this group on the mount of Olives. They have been "purchased" from this earth age with the blood of the Lamb. They no longer belong to this earth age, but to the next age to come; the Millennium.

Revelation 14:4 "These are they that were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb."

This is presenting the 144,000 of Israel, along with the many others who did not take the Antichrist's mark of the beast. They come from all races, and peoples, and they did not defile themselves. "Defiled with women" is in reference to being deceived by other religions, as well as Satan and his system.

A "virgin" is "a pure, undefiled bride, that upon marriage presents herself pure and chaste to their husband". In Isaiah 62:5, and 6, foretold of what Revelation 14:4 is saying.

Isaiah 62:5 "For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee [Christ]: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee."

Isaiah 62:6 "I have set watchmen upon the walls, O Jerusalem [referring to Christ's church today] which shall never hold their peace day or night: they make mention of the Lord, keep not silent."

Spiritually, these virgins are Christ's church, His elect, with no reference to gender. They were the "watchmen on the wall" who knew when the enemy was to come, and went not into the false Christ's chambers [churches]. They knew their husband, and waited for Him, and His appointed time. There is no secret when this wedding is, for it will be at the sounding of the seventh trumpet. God gave us His Bible, and it is our instructions, to keep us from attending the wrong wedding. However, most Christians simply don't care to know when the wedding date is set for.

This "virgin", or bride of Christ will "follow the Lamb", by their study of God's Word, and will know the voice of the true Lamb; not the lamb that has the voice of the dragon as we saw in Revelation 13:11. This virgin bride, or 144,000 of Israel, are the firstfruits, even before those who allowed the Holy Spirit to speak through them. The "firstfruits" are not those taken in any rapture, because there is no rapture, and those relying on a rapture will be taken by the Antichrist, the wrong husband.

The "elect" of God are the firstfruits in the age that was; that first earth age that ended with the flood of Genesis 1:2. The "elect" will stand also for Christ in this earth age, however, the 144,000 sealed of God are overcomers only from and in this earth age of the flesh. They are not the only overcomers, but they are the firstfruits to God, and the Lamb [Christ]. They were lost souls in the first earth age.

Revelation 14:5 "And in their mouth was found no guile [lie]: for they are without fault [blemish] before the throne of God."

The spoken words of these 144,000 souls that followed the Lamb, were only the truths from God's Word. They did not repeat the false doctrines of Satan, or the Kenites, or push themselves off as authorities of God's Word; when all they would say is the simple truths Christ has given us in His Word. Many today call themselves higher critics, when the only purpose of their existence is to twist and pervert the Scriptures to fit their dogma.

The reference to "without fault [blemish]", is not talking about sin, sex, or as such, but being able to know the difference the two Christ's, and God's Word, from the Antichrist's babblings. They serve the Living God only.

Revelation 14:6 "And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,"

The angel preached God's Word to everyone on earth, and what might be confusing about this, is the fact that Satan is gone at this time, and cannot muddy the Word with his twisted doctrines here. The Antichrist is defeated, and Christ has returned to earth. So if the age is over, and Christ is back on earth, why preach the gospel? Who is there to preach this gospel to, and what is this gospel that will be preached?

The "gospel of Christ" is the everlasting gospel. God loves His people, and He will judge no one in their ignorance. By what is taught today in many churches, you can understand why God sent the Spirit of Stupor upon them, for the truth is far from being taught. There is going to be time of teaching and discipline in the Millennium age kingdom.

Revelation 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters."

Do you remember what this is saying? Jesus went into the temple, and started to read from Isaiah [Luke 4:19], and when He had read half of Isaiah 61:2 he stopped in mid-sentence: He then closed the book and left. This is the last half of that verse that Jesus read. It's the part He did not read, for it had not yet come to pass.

Christ read, "To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord," and then He stopped. This was the first advent. [isaiah 61:2] The rest of the verse is for a time to come very shortly; "and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all that mourn;" This is yet to come, and will happen at the sounding of the seventh trumpet.

The "mourning" is to comfort all them that are concerned for those who have fallen to Satan. God's punishment, or vengeance is only on those who have fallen to the Antichrist. His love and protection continues to cover His elect and his sealed 144,000 of Israel. Those that fell to Satan the Antichrist will only be saved by their works following and done within the Millennium age, as we will discuss in the twentieth chapter.

Revelation 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city [babylon the great], because she made all nations drink of the wine of he wrath of her fornication."

This city of "Babylon" is the religious system of the Antichrist [satan]. Babylon in the end times is simply "confusion". And prior to the sounding of the seventh trumpet, the whole world will bow to that system of confusion and to the Antichrist. That is, all except for the elect of God, and the 144,000 of Israel.

Revelation 14:9 "And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,"

This "beast" is that religious one that looked like the Lamb, but spoke like a dragon, because it was Satan. It is Satan and his system that caused the whole world to fall and worship Satan as the Antichrist, and do his work.

Revelation 14:10 "The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be fermented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:"

It is at this time that those lost souls will be praying for the mountains to fall upon them. Many are misled, and have attended church all their lives, trying to do what was right and listening Sunday after Sunday to the babblings of ignorance coming forth.

They had not been taught there were two Christ's coming, and the first was the fake. They were told Revelations is confusing, and the Old Testament was outdated, and just didn't matter. Don't worry, they were told, you will fly away and be gone; or any of many other false doctrines.

When Satan came with his angelic army and in all his cheap splendor; all those who will drink of God's wrath will be the ones that had chase after the Antichrist and his religious system. This is the "cup of wrath" that Jesus talked about when He said, "O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou will." [Matthew 26:39]

Jesus understood the "wrath of God" that would come upon these misguided souls, as he prayed this prayer in the garden, the night before His crucifixion. He loved all of them, yet the will of His Father came first. As you sit in the pew and listen to everything but God's warnings Sunday after Sunday, you are not going to have any armor [spiritual armor] on when Satan and his angelic hosts of fallen angels arrive on the earth. The sputtering of dos and don'ts just won't matter any more once your fleshly knee bows to the Antichrist. Remember in Revelation 9:4, 5, God said that once the sealing process is over, it is He that will give you over to Antichrist. We are in that time of sealing, but the time is very short.

Revelation 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."

The smoke of their torment, is their response to the deception; their words, and deeds given for the Antichrist in this earth age. Once you participate, you are marked from then on. If you know the truth, and still follow Satan, there is no grace offered to you, ever. If your soul survives beyond judgment, it will be through, and by your works in the Millennium age only.

This verse is to let you know that not only will God remember your acts and deeds, but you will also. If you fail then, then your very soul will be turned to ashes, following the Millennium and the judgment. This will be discussed in detail in the twentieth chapter.

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."

The "rapture belief" is the beginning of accepting the Mark of the beast. It teaches you to worship the first Messiah that comes in the clouds. John says, "here is the patience [endurance] of the saints." These saints are those that know what is to come, and held to their faith. They have stood fast through every deception, and trick the Antichrist could pull, and they kept the commandments of God.

Revelation 14:13 "And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them."

This "voice" is from heaven, yet many pastors tell their people their "works don't count". Here is God speaking from heaven, and He is letting you know once and for all, your works do count, and they will follow you right into eternity. For the seeds of the words you plant in the minds of those around you, will be well rewarded, and every work you do in the name of the Lord is remembered, and will have it's reward also in the eternity.

There is forgiveness through the blood of Christ now, through your repentance; however, once the Antichrist comes, God will allow Satan to have his way with you. The time to arm yourself against Satan is now. The arming of yourself is the sealing in your mind, of knowledge from God's Word that you get through studying. That knowledge will allow you to understand who Satan is, and what God's plan is.

Your works are the only thing you can take with you out of this earth age that is of value. It is presented in the Greek text, that "your labor and the works are a close companion of yours." These acts for the Lord, are what weaves the white sacred garment that you will wear in heaven [the eternity]. Revelation 19 will discuss this in detail.

Revelation 14:14 "And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden, and in his hand a sharp sickle."

The one sitting on the white cloud and holding the golden crown is Jesus Christ, coming with his saints. It's harvest time.

Revelation 14:15 "And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe [overripe]."

It is reward time on the earth, and on this day you will get exactly what is coming to you. The day is the "day of the Lord", at the seventh trumpet, and Jesus Christ is here with his saints and angels.

Revelation 14:16 "And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped."

This is the time that the wheat and the tares are separated. Remember Mathew 13:37-42?

Matthew 13:37 "He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

Matthew 13:38 "The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Matthew 13:39 "The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels."

Matthew 13:40 "As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world [age]."

Matthew 13:41 "The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend [cause stumbling], and them which do iniquity;"

Matthew 13:42 "And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Jesus gave this in answer to the parable of the tares while he was with his disciples, and here in the vision of the John, Jesus is giving the same lesson to us again as to what shall take place of that dreaded day of the Lord.

Revelation 14:17 "And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle."

Revelation 14:18 "And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe."

This angel is directed from God. The fire he has is right off the altar of God, and is ready for the harvest.

You don't harvest grapes with a sickle, you pick the grapes. The sickle is used to harvest grain. This is the point John is writing, as Jesus revealed it to him. In a spiritual sense, it's going to be a mess for those that have it coming. The grapes represent those Christians who would not wait to be picked in season, at the seventh trumpet, but were harvested out of season, at the fifth trumpet. They will not be picked as precious fruit, but slaughtered as with the sickle as stubble for the trash pile to be burned.

Do you get it? When you allow yourself to be taken out of season by the Antichrist, this is exactly how God values you, and the fruit you bear. You then become a brush pile, and not the fruit basket He desires.

Revelation 14:19 "And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God."

The wrath you receive here is not the wrath of Satan and his system, that of tricks and deception; but of the wrath of Almighty God. We are told in Luke 12:4 by Jesus, "Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do." Jesus goes on to say in verse five, "But I forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him."

The physical body hasn't much time left in this age; Then it becomes a matter of the life of your soul. Which do you fear, God or Satan? Remember, God promised His elect, those sealed in their minds, protection from Satan, through the sealing in their minds. When you understand the outcome of events ahead of time, the chance of selection is gone, and you then rest in the knowledge God has given you through His Word.

Revelation 14:20 "And the wine press was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs."

This is the size of the New Jerusalem, and represents a distance across of one hundred eighty miles, to two hundred miles, at the return of Jesus Christ. If you have the right faith, and the endurance to wait on Jesus' return at the seventh trumpet, you have nothing to fear. God's wrath will not touch you. Only God's love and rewards are then given you eternally.

The Shepherds Chapel