JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI There,

I really enjoy Dr. Wilson's studies, but it has been a really long time since I have been able to really study this deep. I love these studies for that. And because I often do these on my own the forum is a great opportunity to see what others are getting. I learn so much from others too. I am married and live in a bit of a spiritually starved area. I struggle with balancing home life, work and ministry, just like everyone. I have found it hard to digest all that is happening in the world today. I want to make sure my eyes are focused so that I am at my best for my Lord and family. More time in the Word is my best defense. I am sometimes warrior and some time clinger! Just barely hanging in there. Hope for great opportunities to share and bless. Thank you.

Hello my name is Alton. Glad to be able to study Gods word online. I`ve been married over thirty years have 3 wonderful children and 3 grand children and 2 great grand babies, God has truly bless me and my family. 

• 2 months later...

I am lost. I am doing the series on the Christ-Powered Life and I cannot find the link that takes me to the online study. When I started, I found a link somewhere at the bottom of the page that takes me to the entire lesson. When you click on this link it goes to another page that shows a  link to each individual lesson. Now I cannot find that link. Where did it go?

• 1 month later...

Hi! My name is Sherri. I live in an itty bitty town (McClure, OH) and attend Church in Grand Rapids, OH at the New Life Community Wesleyan. Small congregation but Bible-loving people.  I have Multiple Sclerosis and have some cognitive issues. Looking forward to learning how to listen for God.

Hello Everyone,

Ryan here or Wolfie if you're feeling fun :). I live in Dallas, Texas and I just started "The Life of David" study guide. I am ready and open to ALL the changes God has for my family and I. I'm praying for grace and strength and redemption and I'm excited about what's ahead/in store for me.

Wolf

I am Pamela.  I am a paralegal in Dallas Texas.  My husband and I attend a bible praise and worship church. We also attend an Anglican Church. 

We are Kairos leaders.  We help run a ministry called life on the rocks.  We also visit the sick and pray over them. We consider ourselves true prayer warriors for God.

I love God and how he truly gets in your heart and changes lives.  I am proud to be a part of this study.

God bless you now and always.

My name is Danielle. I'm from the extreme southwest corner of Louisiana in Cameron Parish where God's beauty is evident all day, every day. This will be my first Bible study outside of Sunday School when I was younger. I was raised Southern Baptist. After moving with my mother when I was a child and getting out of the church, I now regularly attend an Interdenominational Church where, for the 1st time in many years, I feel the Lord moving not only at church, but in my every day life. I'm so ready and happy to be embarking on this Bible study with everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi I’m Paul,

I live in.  Hillside,IL a suburb of Chicago.

I’ve praying to God every night for a while now.  I had a tough time getting to the place I am now, as I was living in darkness but now I’m in the light!!  I used to be a drug addict, and couldn’t go for even a day without getting high!!  But this is the new me born again Christian, while I know I still  sin I always confess them to God and also forgive anyone that has wronged me.  My faith has been tested and purified.  I was tempted directly by the devil, through warlocks using black magic on me.  I beat them all because He that’s in me is greater than he who’s in the world.  Satan has tried everything to stop me from becoming the person God wants me to be!!  I love God with everything I have forever.  I’m glad to be a part of this learning experience. I hope to develop some friendships with some of you.

Paul

On 6/15/2018 at 11:47 AM, Tanna said:

Hello my name is Tanna.  I love studying the word.  I am native Texan

Hi Tanna nice to meet you figuratively speaking.  I love reading the Holy Bible as well.  So you live in Texas, I’m sure you’re used to the heat, today it’s in the 90’s here in Chicagoland with heat indices of 105-113 degrees.  I hate the heat, I love the winter so I’m different from most people. Take it easy!

Paul

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi My name is Ronni Steinbeck and I am from Ohio.

I am interested in this study to build a closer walk with God.  I believe the Holy Spirit lets us hear and understand Gods plan for us as individuals.

Currently, I am a Adult Sunday School teacher.

Looking forward to learning with all of you.

Ronni J

My name is Ida Atkinson and I  live in a little town in South Carolina.  I am one of the Sunday school teachers for the youth  in our church and I love what I do for the Lord.  I just want more and more of God.  The relationship with God is so important, as I study I  realize knowing God is great but what  is most important is that He knows me. I'm always excited when God shows me something in the Word that even though I may have read it I'm excited when he reveals something new to me.  I am looking forward to learning from Dr. Wilson.