JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Greetings to everyone,

My name is Cheryl and I reside in the sunny state of Florida! I was raised in a Pentecostal church where I still currently fellowship. God is faithful and just, and has been extremely generous to me and my family. He has been drawing me even more as of late and requiring that I seek the scriptures in search of Him. Through obedience and in humility I have answered His call on my life. I am excited and preadventure a move of Jesus Christ not only in my life but in all of yours as well! May God bless us all!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi I'm Aza from Washington State but orginally from Minnesota. This Bible study an answer to prayer as I reached a point that  I wasn't " being fed"...learned that it was not my fault...THE WORD is rarely preached in its fullness anymore...I thank GOD for this ministry as I feel called to the mission field and need as much WORD as I can get!

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings!  I’m Jessi and I live in Louisiana.  One of my favorite things is studying the Bible and so I thought, “Hey, how wonderful it would be if I could find a Bible Study forum.” ....and I found this site!:)  I’m married and have three babies waiting for me in heaven.  I look forward  with much gratitude to studying and sharing with you all.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Larry, I live in Michigan. This will be the second Pastor Ralph study I’ve done.  Listening for God’s Voice was the first - and I highly recommend it! Looking forward to the Romans study. Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2003 at 2:39 PM, Pastor Ralph said:

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Hi my name is Yaneth, i am from New Jersey, I am so excited to online bible study. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2003 at 1:39 PM, Pastor Ralph said:

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

I'm blessed to find a forum to discuss topics with other Christians. I am a retired school teacher. Mother of two children and have 5 grandchildren. Have health issues and am unable to leave the house often. I was raised in a home of believers but we did not attend church on a regular basis. I was saved when I was 15 years old at a revival in a Methodist church out in the country in Alabama. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All OurJesus Lovers,

My name is Layla and I am extremely excited to have been blessed finding this fellowship!

I am a totally free spirited USA believer who provides services to temples during all my travels for God and represent being the father and sons conduit of light for those who need our Lord’s Love in patience and kindness for Jesus Amen

• 2 weeks later...

I am Keymaste59 (Bruce) from Saint Marys, Ohio. Started the Experiencing Psalms bible study and ordered the book. I have been looking for a study like this for a long time. I am a truck driver and needed a bible study that will work well at home and on the road. . . . Started this study in hopes it will strengthen me as I stand by my wife through  a near-death experience and hospitalization. It will be a very long and challenging road to complete recovery for her. She is going to need me to be especially strong in the faith. Please pray for us! Thanks 

Hi , 

My name is Margy and I live in Australia on the Central Coast . 
This is my first online bible study .and I am very much looking forward to this study in Psalms as last year I had done prayer ministry and was encouraged to delve into Psalms to read Gods promises for my / our lives . 
Thanks Lord for our gifts and talents that come from you and thanks for all you are ! 
warmly Margy 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2003 at 1:39 PM, Pastor Ralph said:

I'm James and I live in Austin, Texas and I'm just grateful to be  a part of this study!