JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, :D

I am so happy to be part of this Lenten Season Bible study. The international participation is just great! I am reading through the Bible again this year, but this study is such a great help in gaining more knowledge about God's Holy Word.

I am a Methodist in New Jersey, and teach the Children's Sermon each week at two small churches. As most of my research and presentations are in the field of the children's ministry, this study will be very interesting and wonderfully personal. :)

Greetings and Love to all, and may God hold us close to His heart as we study to find ourselved approved to God.

Love in Him...............Heather

Hi Everyone-

I participated in the Luke Bible Study. Some great thoughts shared. I am looking forward to this study. I am a follower of Jesus, and attend the Church of Christ in Winsted, CT. Check out http://nwac.freeservers.com - God is doing some great things in Litchfield County B) Also checkout http://www.revivalinbethlehem.org - a great coming together of the bride of Christ in southern New England

Bob

My name is Richard, I enjoy being just me, I am 43 years old, live in Houston Texas, my likes are studding God's word, spending as much time with my family, I cycle as many bike tours in Texas I can, like the ms150 (180 miles) for the MS Society, or the Alamo Challenge (200 miles) for the American Lung Association. After 180 miles of peddling, believe me, you'll start talking to God, "Please God, ease the pain in my legs and gluteus, please, help me PLEASESSS, give me the strength to finish!!!!!". :lol: During the winter months when it is too cold to put on skin tight cyclist clothes and go riding, I put on the more warmer camouflage clothing and go archery hunting white-tail deer and turkey, it is rare but it is nice to just fall asleep leaning up against a tree at a pond with a fishing pole in my hands!! :P I love the outdoors, especially in the remote places, where I can see God's creations!!

Hi my name is Julie, i am From australia, this is my first time doing a bible study like this over the net, and i believe this is one way of meeting other beautiful christians. Well i am glad i am part of this new family, hope to get to know alot of you more.

God Bless

Julie

:) hi,

my name is kim eriksen i've just joined this group.i'm a member of immanuel baptist church and work with our senior goups, sing in choir,and work on the library comitee

feel free to email me anytime. i live in savannah,ga.,please

keep me in prayer my precious mom went home to our lord where my brother and father are. she passed away nov.13 2002. God bless each of you as we study and share his glorious word.

thank you pastor ralph for the invitation to study.

because of calvary,

kim

Hi my name is Jim and this is the first time in doing an online bible study. I look forward to starting this journey and where God will take us. I am from Winnipeg, Canada. Currently the tempature here is -30 degrees celcuis or -43 degrees celcuis with the wind chill. :ph34r: So I have sometime to spend on doing this study. I attend a full gospel denomintion that uses Vineyard worship and uses Bill Hybel's church model. God Bless all. :rolleyes:

My Name is Kim, I am excited :D to see how this goes for me. I have never done anything like this so this should be interesting. I am 41 years old, married with 5 children :o . The youngest is 16, with the oldest being 21. I am from the Church of God Abrahamic Faith. I am looking forward to interacting with others in learning about The Lamb of God.

God Bless!

My Name is Kim, I am excited :D to see how this goes for me. I have never done anything like this so this should be interesting. I am 41 years old, married with 5 children :o . The youngest is 16, with the oldest being 21. I am from the Church of God Abrahamic Faith. I am looking forward to interacting with others in learning about The Lamb of God.

God Bless!

Hello everyone,

I have enjoyed reading all about you guys. My name is Donna and I live in Texas. I am excited about this study. I was not apart of the Luke study, but I am enjoying reading it on the internet each morning before I start my day. Hope everyone has a good week as we start out our study.

Thanks for participating.

Donna

Hi! My name is Laurie. This is my first online Bible Study, yet, I am thrilled to have this opportunity! This Bible Study subject is perfect for me this Lent. Our Lord's hand most defiantly led me here. I am a wife and a mother of two girls.

God's blessings to all of you in abundance.

Hi everyone, I am a semi-retired grandmother. This is the second on line bible study I have done. It looks as if this one will be as big a blessing as the first one. It was sooo interesting and indeed a blessing.

I am very active in our church . I am a jr. high Sunday School teacher, Head of Christian Education. A certified lay speaker, in choir, a member of the board, and director of our VBS. I am also a Mentor Mom to our MOPS group... It has all been a blessing, and a priviledge to serve our risen Lord.

I am looking forward to this Bible Study. :D:D

Hello everyone, I live in the UK & this is my first online bible study - God is good - being disabled I find the internet a lifeline to the outside world. I have many interests & am loved, cherished and kept alive by my special angel husband, two grown up children and two grandchildren. Praise God for his gifts to me!! I am enjoying life as fully as I can and this bible study is another step forward for me. Blessings to all.