JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

It is wonderful to be here! Thank you for this study, I was introduced to this by a very close friend and I am so grateful because I love to study the word of the Lord.

I live in Oklahoma City with my husband, we are parents of 4 sons and 1 daughter and 4 grand children, 3 grand daughters and 1 grandson.

I an excited to begin this study and also to make new friends

Bless you

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello~ my name is Jeanne and I live in Illinois....surrounded by cornfields! I am married to a wonderful man and we have 4 children. Have participated in other studies and am excited about starting an online Bible Study with people from around the world:)

Hi My name is Linda. I live in Alabama. I am married and have two grown children, one grandchild and one on the way due in December. I am excited about the bible study. This is the first time I have done a bible study online. I love the Psalms and I know that I am going to benefit from this study. God Bless you all.

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Hi! My name is Jean and I live in Central New York. I grew up Catholic, went to a Baptist church for a few years but now attend a Lutheran church. I am excited about this online bible study! It's something new for me - I think it'll be interesting...what a blessing to be able to learn about the Bible in my home during the week! Great!

:D

I'm really excited about this study. I am an administrative pastor of a pioneering church here in the philippines. My husband pastors this church, and it is really a big work for us. Since, we are still young and unexperienced. But thank God for ministries like this that will help me personally that I may continue to grow with my walk with the Lord. I also look forward in knowing some of the people, if not all, also taking this study. It is really an encouragement to know some of the people who loves God and are really hungry for the Word of God even if they are living millions of miles away from me.

Again, thank you. God bless and more power.

Mary Rose Lopez :rolleyes:

Hello, my name is Carla, I'm from Kansas. I am new here and I am excited to get started on Bible Studies here. I am happily married and have 3 children (about grown up). They live in Iowa which is where we are originally from. I love God and excited to learn more.

Agape Love--

Carla Hardman

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Hello my friends in Christ Jesus our Lord and savior,

My name is Pastor Victoria, I just recently became ordained, and wish to start my own ministry.

I have been re- born for two years into the catholic religion, I feel the need to share my joy of the Lord because He has touched and blessed me in so many ways. I do believe He has given me the touch of His Holy Spirit. My revelation happened 2 years ago, I was depressed and distraught over my life's troubles and I needed for Him to Help and guide me through my trials and pains, One night I cried until I had no more tears, and on my knees I was begging for forgiveness and asking for His love,...............

when al of a sudden I felt His arms wrap me in a blanket of warmth I had never felt before, and He spoke into my heart and gave me rest and said not to fear He was with me, I could not move, I could not speak, I felt such love in me and around me, it's hard to explain, but I didn't want it to end. I felt so safe and comforted, I knew I was going to be ok. My wish and prayer for all of you is to feel what I feel right now, I am overjoyed, happy, content, and I have no more fears, because I know my Lord is with me everywhere and in everything I do. Please my brothers and sisters, now is the time we must ask for His love and guidence, but your heart and soul must be open to recieve it and when you do recieve it, it will be like nothing you can ever imagine in your life. His spirit lives inside me and to me that is the greatest feeling in all of the world. and that's why I became a pastor to show all of the world His blessing on me.

God bless you all

Pastor Victoria

Praise the Lord .

I consider it a great privilege to have the opportunity to witness for Jesus.

To me God's love is unlike human love. It is unlike the love of even a husband of wife. A mother or Father a sister or brother. I guess we just can't come up with the words to completely describe the Love of God. One thing we know is when we are touched with God's love we really know it and it changes us for life.

One of my favorite songs that I learned while singing in a church choir is "The Love of God."

(The love of God is greater far than tongue or pen could ever tell. It goes beyond the highest star and reaches to the lowest hell. )

God's love is clean and pure and holy and powerful. Praise his holy name.

Revelation 7:11 is one of my favorite verses.

God Bless you,

Thelma

Hi, everyone. My name is JMarie and I live in Tampa, Fl. I am retired. I enjoy bible study. I also enjoy history. So the study of Abrahm is quite good because of the historical concepts we will learn during this study, particulary the covenant God made with him, which was not broken until Christ died on the cross. This will be interesting to study Abraham in more detail with others.

Hello, my name is Kay. My present home is Tuscaloosa, AL where I have lived for the past 13+ years. I commute daily to Birmingham where I am employed at the University. I have two daughters - a college freshman and a high school freshman. I have taught Bible Study and Sunday School classes, but there are times when I just want to study and "dig deeper" in God's Word just for my own growth. this is one of those times.

My daughters and I have started a study of the "Sermon on the Mount" and if anybody can tell me of additional resources that I might use for all of us (even the one away in college), please let me know.

I look forward to being a part of this Bible Study.

Hello All,

My name is Debra, I have a great Love for God and his word, and am looking for to being a part of this study group. I have enjoyed studyting psalms on this site and now Gideon. I marvel at God's devine spirit as I step into this realm of bible study. May God bless each and everyone who is a part of this study! :D

Hi Everyone, my name is Margaret and I am from Ashburton, New Zealand. I am finding a new passion for God and all He has to offer and am excited to join in with this study. I am looking forward to getting lots out of this study. My husband has already started studying the Psalms here and getting lots from it so I am excited about it too. I am a part time teacher and a mum to 2 beautiful children.

Good Morning,

My name is Michael and I am from the Sacramento Area. I have just started this Jesus Walk study and I hope to get my life back on track with the Lord as I have been away for several months. I was raised in Baptist Churches my whole life. The last Church I attended in Rocklin, CA was that, but my wife and I have 4 children and they had very little for our children's growth. That is what we have been looking for is a church that the whole family can get something from and give something to, but at this point in time we have been unsuccessful. We got frustrated and stopped going. We will find a new church home...I know God will lead us to one. <smile>

I hope to gain strength and understanding of the Psalms during this study. It will be hard for me to do this on a daily basis, but I will do my best. I am currently studying anatomy to go further into the medical field. Pray for me and my family please. <smile>

Thank you Dr. Wilson for having this study that I stumbled upon. I know God placed you there for a reason.<smile>

Hello everyone, my name is Michelle and I am from Arkansas. Had a call to accept the LORD at a young age. I was A.M.E. for many years but after marring I began to go to an nondenominational church and I really enjoyed everything about it, so now I have became nondenominational. I was call to minister in September of last year but did not accept the calling until November 29, 2006 is when I speaked my first time. I was nervous but I know I was doing the work of MY FATHER and I really and truly love the LORD with all my heart, might, and soul.

Hi my name is Lisa, I'm a associate minister at St. Elizabeth MBC. I love to sing, teach and preach God's word.

Greetings ! This is lawsy 40 and I am excited about being a part of this on-line community. I am originally from Tennessee and have lived in Texas for almost 15 years. I am looking forward to this study in the Psalms and developing spiritully through the forums on this site. :)

Greetings ! This is lawsy 40 and I am excited about being a part of this on-line community. I am originally from Tennessee and have lived in Texas for almost 15 years. I am looking forward to this study in the Psalms and developing spiritully through the forums on this site. :)

Thank you all for your warm welcome. You'll have to be patient with me I am very new to online communication. As stated previously I am originally from Tennessee and have lived in Texas about 15 years. I have attended large and small churches. At present I am a part of a nondenominational ministry that is small and growing. I am married and have no children.