JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone! My name is Kristin and I am a student at the University of California, San Diego (in California). I am currently attending a Baptist Church but grew up in an Evangelical Free church. I am currently doing a couple other studies right now (in Matthew, Phillipians, and Growing in Faith) but I'm excited about learning more about God and hearing from other believers.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. My name is Luray McClung from Millsboro, DE. I have retired after 32 years of teaching and have joined the adjunct faculty at Delaware Technical and Community College. I am just finishing the study Behold the Lamb and would highly recommend this Bible study to all. Since I recently joined the Gideon's Auxiliary, I thought this study would be most helpful to me and my husband. I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to study with all of you. Although we may be miles and countries apart, we know that the presence of the Holy Spirit is powerful.

Meanwhile, I feel led to request prayer for 2 from our church who have been deployed, Chris Bradner and Joanne Marie Lawson. Both have infant sons,

Connel and Caleb. I wish I could be more specific about their locations, but truthfully I do not know at this time. Thank you. Be blessed. lmc

Matthewie Louie is a nickname my mom gave me when I was little. :huh:

My name is Matt, I am 20 and I live in St. Paul, MN.

I am a musician attending MusicTech College for my AAS in Production and Recording Technology.

I plan on using music to glorify God as often as I can.

I am entirely stoked for these Bible studies because over the past few months I have been making every effort to bring Jesus into my life and I've been happier ever since.

I was brought up in the Catholic church but I have been attending the non-denominate Emmanuel Christian Center.

It's good to see so many people devoting their time to this study, and I'd like to send my deepest thanks to Pastor Ralph for hosting it. THANK YOU

- Take care everyone, and God bless

Hi...my name is DeeAnne. I live in Augusta, GA - home of the Augusta National Golf Club - the MASTERS!!

I am an educator...I spend my days teaching six year olds - first grade - and they are my heart!

I've just completed Bible Study Fellowship - a seven year intensive study of the Bible and want to continue learning. I am excited about doing an online study as this will be new for me.

Pax Christi...

DeeAnne <><

Hello, I'm Joanie (middle name) and I live beside the sea. Silver Sands, Mandurah, Western Australia.

Somehow my hello to you went into the study notes dated 10th March 2003 so this is actually my 'While we are absent one from the other, may The Lord watch between me and you'

Thanking The Lord Jesus for allowing me to complete all the questions, even although they became almost a week behind. The many ponderings within my heart seem to take a while to express themselves.

And because of the Lenten Series, the Gideon Study was kind of alone. But never alone With Him.

Jesus loves me :)

Praise God! My name is Dennis Hatlestad and I live in Oklahoma. This is my first on-line study and I really enjoyed it and looking for the next one to start. I'm involved in a prison ministry and we go three different prisons a month and I also do a jail ministry here at the county jail and I really enjoy doing all these things for the Lord and I have seen many miracles happen to inmates that has changed their lives. It's really wonderful to see one that you have worked with accept the Lord and are baptized. The name of our group is "Consumed" which is based on Hebrew 12:29, for our " God is a consuming fire." I pray that I will hear from some you and may God bless us.

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

Hello

My name is Sharleen, I live in Fort Erie, Ontario Canada and worship

at Windmill Point Church of Christ.

I look forward to taking part in this Bible Study

Hello to every one.

New to the Bible study.

Christain male 54 years of age.

My wife and I attend the Assembly of God Church.

I teach aduilt Class my wife play bass fore the worshship team.

Looking foreward to studing the word of God with all of you.

God Bless.

Prebus. :D

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

Hi Everyone, This is amazing. My name is Patty and I am a wife and stay at home Mom. I love the Lord and am active in my church. I am looking forward to reopening the book of Gideon and learning with you. Blessings

HI I'AM RICKEL FROM THE STATE OF WASHINGTON GOD'S COUNTREY BUT YOU KNOW GOD LIVES TODAY FOR EVERYBODY, SO SOMEONE MIGTH TAKE OFFENSE TO MY STATEMENT? I'AM MARRIED, HAVE TWO SUNS AND TOW DAUGHTERS- IN - LAW WITH FIVE GRAND KIDS.

IT WILL BE GOOD TO TALK TO CHRISTIANS THAT HAVE THE SAME GOAL IN MIND AND THAT IS TO COME CLOSER TO THE TRINTY GOD THE FATHER, JESUS THE SUN  AND THE HOLLY SPIRIT.

:rolleyes:

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ!

My name is Heather, I'm a stay at home mom from Southeast Michigan.

I desire to serve God to my full ability.

Vision for the Church is the first online Bible Study I have done. I am very excited about it and am hoping that I will be able to take something back to my own church. The day I volunteered to serve on our Worship team - to help our church try to satisfy all members of the congregation as well as reach out and share the Good News with our community - I stumbled across this internet study...God works in miraculous ways!

Hi, I'm Derek and I live in a little town in England, Bexhill on Sea. I was a Baptist lay pastor of a village chapel for 17 years in Buckinghamshire. Now at 79 I and my wife, Edna, worship in a wonderfully friendly Anglican Church. As you may expect, I remember quite a lot about Gideon but can always learn more, not only about his achievements but also his weaknesses. I find that the great thing about Bible characters is that we get to know them, "warts and all" and it is just as important to know about failures as it is successes. In fact, I share more of their failures than their successes, I am afraid! I look forward to enjoying fellowship through this column.Incidentally I learned Romanian recently, as I am trustee of a small Romanian charity, so if there are any Romanians out there - Ce mai faci?

Derek

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Family!!!! My nickname is Sunshine Miller... I smile frequently :D

I am smiley right now :lol: I live in Cincinnati, Ohio with my sis, 3 dogs and 5 cats.

I loved getting involved with the Studies online and look forward to more studies.

When one who is walking in Christ should feel alone in this world, or think they are walking by themselves... Just come to the Welcome Center right here at Joyful Heart and read all of the wonderful Introductions and how they also Love the Lord. The Body of Believers are everywhere!!! Praise God.

I love God, and He loves you... every single one of you... and married too. :lol: May He shine in all of you. Love in Christ, Sunshine

Hello, My name is Jaunita, I live in KY., the beautiful "Blue Grass state" I'm single but am soon to be a bride, in the greatest wedding to ever take place...the Wedding of the Bride of Christ, to her wonderful Groom, the Lord Himself! :lol: This is my third study with Pastor Ralph, and I'm looking forward to starting....These studies help to keep me focused on Gods word even on days when, because of work and other obligations, I might neglect the Word. Thank you Pastor Ralph! :P love jaunita

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Bettye. I live in Illinois and am a member of a young and small non demonimational church. I was a member of a very prominent Lutheran Church with great theological resources and learning opportunities. I miss the excitement of learning, but enjoy the warm cozy family atmosphere of my new church. I am hoping this study will help to round out my walk with our beloved Saviour.

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes:

Hello everybody

i am relly.am i the first indian member?i come from the state of kerala.being raised up in a traditional christian family God by his great mercy saved me 12 yrs back.at present i am attending a full gospel church in the capital city of Trivandrum.good to be among you for the bible study.