JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hello sisters and brothers in Christ. I currently live in Houston and am very excited about this opportunity. I am a single parent of 3 teenagers. Their ages are 17,15, and 13. The first two are my boys and the last is my little girl. I am blessed with the truth of our bond and love for each other. I thank God for them. They think I keep them going but I believe God placed them in my life to give me a little push during the rough patches.

Welcome to the Psalms Bible study. May you be blessed as you study His word.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

My name is Elaine. I live in the USA in California. I actually came across this ministry while looking for more in depth information while doing a personal study of my own in the first four chapters of Romans. It is a very deep book, with a lot to glean, so I was praying for God to help me really learn as I studied. I forgot what I was looking for, but I came across this ministry site and saw the upcoming study of Romans 5-8 and thought: "Hey that would be a really good way to study this book", and the most, I won't use the word coincidence, so I will say divinely led part about it is that I was in chapter 4 when I came across this site! So, now I am going to go through this study in 5-8 with all of you. Isn't that exciting!! I am not new to forums, but am certainly new to bible study forums. I thank the Lord that he is a rewarder to those who earnestly seek him. I am a part of this study because I want to know with full understanding the power of our ressurected Christ. I have prayed that his power would be manifested in every area of my life and that as a result that I would know and accomplish his plan and purpose for my life. So, I look forward to experiencing a new, and fresh revealation from the Holy Spirt as we study the chapters together. God bless and keep you all.

Hi I'm Daph from England and am looking forward to studying these chapters from Roman and to be doing so with people all over the world - how amazing! I've been married to my husband Joe for 44 years and have four children and two grandchildren. I'm involved in the life of my church in a number of ways and am also an ambassador for the Children's Hospice in my part of England. I pray that this study will draw me closer to God and increase my love for Him and desire to serve Him.[/size]

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Hi, I am glad to be a part of this online Bible study. My name is Becheseldil Taruu Nakamura, I am a woman who am interested in studying Bible, I am now enrolled at Pacific Islands Bible College & Hawaii Seminary as a credit student. I am from the Republic of Palau, the small island in the South Pacific, and if any of you know Guam or the Philippines, Palau is close to these two islands. I am a member of Palau Evangelical Church, the church started by Liebinzel Mission of Germany in June 29, 1929, before the WWII. I just want to say, I am happy to be a part of this particular online Bible Study. I know it's going to be a little hard for me because of my English limitation, and hard for you sometimes to understand me because of my grammar, but God will help both you and me in our studies and His will will be done in His way.

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

im a christian im very kind loving caring abot other people lornainman

Hi everyone,

My name is Monique, I'm glad to have found this study site. God has been doing wonderful things in my life, and I just keep seeking him, through the word and hungering after him. I look forward to learning, meditating on the word and hearing all of your responses.

May we all continue to bless God.

Hello everyone. I guess you could say I am the new kid on the block. I am so excited and cannot wait to get started. My name is Lisa and I am 45 yrs old, married to a wonderful man who loves the Lord and have 2 great teenagers, a boy and girl. We have Jazmine, our cat, and Annabelle out poodle. We live in the Great Smoky Mountains ( love it) of TN. I feel like I am in God's country, it is so beautiful here. Well it is great being here. God bless.

Hi Marilyn,

I too live in Ontario, near London. I have never done a Bible study on the Internet before but think I think I will enjoy it. I am studying Hebrews and just began on Saturday. Sept. 20th. I have chosen to answer the questions we get each day (or almost), would you please tell me if I need to answer them on the Forum?

Our church is beginning small groups this week and we will be studying Revelations, should be very interesting. One of our pastors is teaching this one.

I see you joined in 2003, are you still doing Internet Bible study and if you are what are you studying?

My husband and I are seniors, both have computers which is nice because what we do on them is much different so 'no, no, its my turn, you have had it long enough'. I like to read a lot as well as spend time on the computer and do some knitting and crocheting to try and keep busy.

Good to know there is some from ON involved with this as well. God Bless.

Donna Eaton

Hi, I'm Lorri and am originally from Michigan, but have been in Atlanta, GA for 15 years now. I am new to Bible studies, so hopefully I will learn a lot and meet some great people. I grew up in a Christian home so am familiar with the Bible, but have never really studied it. I am looking forward to understanding more fully God's Word and His plans for my life. I don't have a church family here, so that is why I have been searching for a Bible study group online.

Thank You> I'm am a widow of a wonderful Bible scholar. I was made aware of your website by Rev. Rick Duhamel, and his tender wife, marie. They were my husbands comrades in the army of the Lord. Loving His work also,they had sweet fellowship through Christ. I must admit I am not a scholar, I learn more each day and become aware of the scritures fitting each new day, the scriptures are new each day. God reveals NEW DAY DAWNING with each days dawning He is so precious to me. I walk asinner saved by grace, I know I disappoint my Lord but He is a loving Saviour.I thank god for giving His precious Son to die in my stead. truly hope to grow in this study. I am not a computer fanatic,nor am I at the keybord every day .I am from EastTennesse, a gospel songwriter and this gives me great blessing to express Gods love through music.I truly thank God for this gift He has blessed me with.

God Bless His work in you, Zeable

Thank You> I'm am a widow of a wonderful Bible scholar. I was made aware of your website by Rev. Rick Duhamel, and his tender wife, marie. They were my husbands comrades in the army of the Lord. Loving His work also,they had sweet fellowship through Christ. I must admit I am not a scholar, I learn more each day and become aware of the scritures fitting each new day, the scriptures are new each day. God reveals NEW DAY DAWNING with each days dawning He is so precious to me. I walk asinner saved by grace, I know I disappoint my Lord but He is a loving Saviour.I thank god for giving His precious Son to die in my stead. truly hope to grow in this study. I am not a computer fanatic,nor am I at the keybord every day .I am from EastTennesse, a gospel songwriter and this gives me great blessing to express Gods love through music.I truly thank God for this gift He has blessed me with.

God Bless His work in you, Zeable

My name is Kurian, Nationality Indian, age 42,Male,Catholic, deeply interested in learning the Word of God.

My most interested books are deuteronomy and psalms specially psalm119

hoping i can find some same feather birds to share ideas .

Thank you

May God bless us all

Hi, I'm from Toronto, Ontario and this is my first online Bible study - the Names and Titles of God. My sister told me about this site for Bible studies. I attend Keele Street Christian Church here in Toronto. I am looking forward to participating in this forum.

Gingi

:rolleyes: Hi I am Wendy and I am very interested when I found this site a week ago. I live in Pretoria in Sunny South Africa. I will start with the book of James as this is my favorite book in the Bible. I have read it allot but never did a deeper study of it. Thank you for this opportunity that is created to learn the Word of God electronically. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm from Toronto, Ontario and this is my first online Bible study - the Names and Titles of God. My sister told me about this site for Bible studies. I attend Keele Street Christian Church here in Toronto. I am looking forward to participating in this forum.

:rolleyes:Hi, I'm from Orange County, CA and this is my 1st online Bible Study also (the Names and Titles of God). I went online the other day and Goggled online Bible studies, this one looked like just the perfect study for me. Don't know how much I'll be participating in the forum, but I'm really excited to study this topic.

:rolleyes:Hi, I'm from Orange County, CA and this is my 1st online Bible Study also (the Names and Titles of God). I went online the other day and Goggled online Bible studies, this one looked like just the perfect study for me. Don't know how much I'll be participating in the forum, but I'm really excited to study this topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm Jaime; I live inMpls - Brand new to this and online bible studies but sooo looking forward to it! I have not been connected anywhere and between working full time and raising a two year old I am in need of some study time! James is my favorite Book in the bible so I'm super excited. :):)