JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi, I'm from Ohio and was born again in 99, I just recently finished the Jesuswalk study

with Pastor Wilson, and enjoyed it so much that I found myself sad when we took breaks, I am so thankful that the good Lord pointed me toward Joyful Heart 3 yrs ago. You can be reassured that if you want to learn God's word you have come to the right place. :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my name is Walter Ice and I am In love with Jesus. I am from Richmond, Virginia and am a member of the Vineyard Church which just one small part of the body of Christ. I am looking forward to talking and studying with all of you as we start down this road together. God Bless!!

Hello! My name is Kat and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I grew up here, but went to college in Mt. Vernon, Iowa and lived in Minneapolis for a year before returning to Fairbanks. I have two children ages 11 and 10. I attend the LCMS Lutheran church where I was baptized and God has called me to become a DCE (Director of Christian Education). Thank you, Dr. Wilson, for the opportunity to study about Gideon!

Hello,

I'm Connie from Arkansas. Yes, Arkansas is a part of the USA! Just kidding. I am an old lady as of the 12th...56 years old. I can't believe it myself. I was raised a Missionary Baptist; my deceased daddy was a minister. He passed away April 2001. I miss him terribly; we were best 'buds'. I have two grown sons, three granddaughters, a husband of forty years this November. I am a schoolteacher, had to take this semester off due to MS. I will be on teacher disability as of June 1st, 2003. I loved all twenty-five years of teaching and will miss it. I am a Christian, love the Lord, don't serve Him as I ought, and am eager to do this Bible study and meet all of you.

Hello!

I am Donald from Nebraska. I ready to get started with the Study about Gideon. It is always a challenge to study God's Word. Even though I am retired I find it difficult to spend a lot of time studying. My prayer is that I will be able to find and take the time to study. One needs to grow thru the Word regardless of their age, I accept the challenge before me.

:):)

Hi,

I am Joyce from North Carolina. I am a retired educator who loves to learn new things. I especially enjoy Bible Study, but being involved in many church activities and Bible studies, I may not be prompt in answering questions. It is not because I don't want to learn or even that I am slothful, but I am overly busy. I am looking forward to the study of Gideon.

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

Hello,My name is Linda,I signed up for the lesson and forgot to introduce myself.I love the Lord,first of all above everything else.I like to Bowl,Im on Two leagues :rolleyes: I love to collect Bibles,most of them I have had to buy,but my God supplied.One Bible I have is 100 yrs old.Some I have given away to people who needed a bible.Married,we have 8 children,the oldest 45yrs old.His Children My children and then our children. :blink: This is me :P Blessings Linda :D

hi..my name is maruli..even the real is longer than that . i'm glad to join with this bible study. It means a lot to us. I'm from vegas, the only Indonesian Church in town that is hunger and thirst knowing God. :rolleyes:

We've been studying from Luke 2 until Luke 11 in our youth group..and very developed our understanding in discipleship. Thanks to Pastor Ralph for accomodating this bible study. Gloria in exelsis Deo

Maruli ;)

Hello, Brothers and Sisters! I am Luminosa and I'm glad to be a part of this bible study. I am a born again christian since 1998 and I live in Long Island, New York. I was trying to figure out how to post a message last night and I got frustrated. (I must confess this my first time posting messages in any forum.) I finally figured it out and I'm excited.

I'm ready to learn and be blessed!

:D

Hello, Everyone. Was just able to read my introductory lesson, discover the forum, figure out how to get here, register, AND POST!

My name is Ruth. Married 36 years to my high school sweetheart, Jack. Mother of three beautiful daughters. They in turn, are the mothers of three beautiful children each. Hubby retired early from the phone company in Michigan and we moved to Florida.

Currently involved with a Ladies' Bible Study at my church. What a blessing this has been! I am expecting the same thing from this Bible Study, - a blessing.

In Christ's Love,

Ruth

:D

Hi, My name is Vila, I am from the Sunny State of Florida.(Panhandle) I am always a day late reading my mail so therefore I usually do not go to the forum. I had throughly enjoyed the study of Luke and was anticipating the next study and now it is here and I am a week late! I will play catch up and hope to be a better participant. Love in Christ!