JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Hi: I am from the Caribbean...also live on an exotic the Sun-basked Caribbean island. I have done a number of studies with Pastor Ralph. It has afforded me a great way to study the Word and grow spiritually. This is however my first time in the forum and I look forward to meeting persons here and growing with them. Cheers.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

My name is Lynda. I'm originally from IN, but have been living in TN for the last twelve years. I have a wonderful husband, two grown sons, and four grandchildren. I've been a Christian for many years, love God, and love animals. I am looking forward to learning a lot from this study in Romans. It's good to meet you all.

Lynda

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

My name is Hector I'm from Oakland California.I have been a bible student for many years,and also a bible teacher .

I'm looking forward to taking this course on James. May the Lord richly bless you all.

I am a Methodist pastor in rural Florida. I have a seminary degree (masters) and a doctorate in psycholgy. This rural expereince is completely new t0 me. For more than 35 years I lived in cities (New York, Los Angeles and Philadelphia). I pastored urban churches and was quite happy doiong the Lord's work whereever I was sent.

In 2002 my wife and I moved to Florida and I associated at a mid size church in Central Florida. In 2005 my wife ahd a stroke and I retired in 2008 from a career as a clinical psychholigist. That left me free to accept an appointment anywherre in the world. I desparately wanted to do mission work somewhere. I thought perhaps south America, the Caribean or Africa. Little did I know the mission field in continental United States was so wide open. I have nevr been happier in ministry. A whole new world has opened up to me and it seems evry day I experience some new growth. god is busy with me. I am shared by two congregatins. I preach at both churches each week. that was the first challenge and it has proved to be the bet thing that could have happened not for me butfor the congrgations here. they have not had a resident passtor in many years and it seems they are constantly being reborn more and moe into God's will for the. I culd go on and on but I'll stop hre. I'll be glad to answer any quetins if anyone has any.

My name is marie I am originally from Denver Colorado but I have been living in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia for about ten years! I was raised Methodist but in my early teens I changed to non denominational. I did not want to be a "religious" believer with a label but wanted to experience a true relationship with Christ. Since then I have enjoyed being a member of a spiritfilled church that embraces the gifts of the spirit.

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Pearl. I have attended church most of my life. I've even taught Sunday School, but I have never been a serious Bible study person. I like this forum because I get a chance to look at answers from others and this helps me to understand things in a different way and it is also helping me to grow. I have only been a member for a short time, but I thank God for this open door that I have to learn more about Him. I'm seeking to have a deeper relationship with the Lord. I notice Him becoming more real to me each day, in so many situations and I am thankful for it.

I live in Florida. I have five adult children and 9 grandchildren.

Hello Friends, I am Charles Mohan, living and working in Kuwait. I have CSI (CHURCH OF SOUTH INDIA) BACKground.Always excited about Catholic fathers depth of studies, i am begining to study Ephesians from today. I am in the cross point of either to continue in Kuwait or go back to India soon. Yet to decide. I will be soon joining my wife, once i go back, who runs a "Home for Children" at chennai (parisutrust.com) , primarily aiming at Rehabilitation, Education and wholistic approach to life. My studies will still enrich my contribution to this cause.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, My name is Jamie Haddock and I live in Tulia Texas. I go to Faith Tabernacle Church and am pentecostal. I just begun the bible study "Sermon on the Mound" and can already tell its going to be great. Thank you for doing these for us Pastor Ralph. God Bless You All!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am Sophia. 53 years old and looking for fellow people who want to learn about Christ on a more deeper level

Hi everyone!

I'm Stephanie from the city of Montreal, in Canada.

I am grateful for this bible study.

It's my first one.

I am starting to study Collossians. (I hope to have spelled that right)

I am Catholic, born again Pentacostal, and often study Orthodoxy (church fathers)

The one thing these all have in common is that they love Jesus!

We are one in Christ.

I don't know you but I already love you!

Hi, my name is Glenda. I am from Poteau, Oklahoma and this is my first online Bible study. I have done and currently in a weekly Bible study. I have been trying to discern what is in store for me for the last couple of years. I feel I am on the right track and just so you guys know. I feel that God is calling me to write a book particularly about recognizing God in our everyday lives.

Hi, my name is Glenda. I am from Poteau, Oklahoma and this is my first online Bible study. I have done and currently in a weekly Bible study. I have been trying to discern what is in store for me for the last couple of years. I feel I am on the right track and just so you guys know. I feel that God is calling me to write a book particularly about recognizing God in our everyday lives.

Hello All, my name is Rima and I live in Brooklyn, New York. I was raised in a variety of churches from AME (African Methodist Episcopalian) to Jehovah Witness - my mother even had us studying with a group of Mormons, but as an adult I've joined a Baptist Church and found Christ some 8 years ago. My walk is still very new and I struggle much, but I am very much looking forward to this Bible Study.

Yours in Christ

Rima

My name is Steven, I was born in Detroit Mi. Last year 2009, I moved to the Toledo Ohio area. I've been studying Gods Word for 15 yrs. I really am glad for this study, I believe I will learn a lot from it. I know it was Gods leading.

Iam doing the Colossians philemon bible study just relocated to Arkansas from MD and attending Victory Christian Fellowship International church just completed the first week of colossians, interested in other responses to the questions

• 2 months later...

I am Jennifer from the State of Arkansas in the United States. I am excited to be a servant unto the Lord and have been blessed with all spirital blessings. I live by and through the Holy Spirit and in his direction always. I dedicate all that I have, forsaking all, to pick up my cross daily and carry it. My greatest mission is to work for the Lord with all of my heart, soul and mind sowing seed daily for the salvation of the lost in order to continue to build the Kingdom of God. Once my race is run I will finish with the strength of God and will rest in His presence. Glory to God Forevermore!