JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi my name is Chris and I live in Southern California.. I am a Jazzercise instructor...I attend a southern baptist congregation where the lord is doing amazing things...My sister (who is 10 years older than me) just accepted the Lord last Sunday...many years of praying....I have one daughter who is 5...I am excited to learn and grow through this study....In his love Chris

Hi- I am Lee in Coos Bay, Oregon. It's feb 23, 2004. I have enjoyed the study of Peter. Many of the questions left me frankly without an easy answer! Some that I could not aswer stayed with me. I was saved on my knees , baptized years later in a charismatic church. That is the branch I guess you could say I am most familiar or identifiable with.

I was saved in 1988, but it has taken many years to get me to the point I am now, and I am not even where I need to be! I am now 35, with two children aged 9 & 10. Both girls. I am married and in desperate need of a job now! I have been applying and applying and it's so hard to wait! I am a writer of lyrics and stories- I am a volunteer editor of a magazine, but I also need paying work. My husband's business has taken a downturn!!! I need prayer, because after being in this town for over five years, I only have about 2 people I could call friends, and very few acquaintences who would remember my name. I have gone back and forth to various churches but haven't commited to any of them. None are like my old church and I have let that keep me away. Anyhow, thanks for a wonderful study. I look forward to it. Lee

Hi everyone and God Bless,

My name is Jennifer.I love Jesus very much.I am a substitute teacher for Wednesday night bible class to second and third grade boys.I hope to learn and grow more from the bible study.I am a stay at home mom I live in Arkansas with my husband and daughter.

Many Blessings to all of you .

In Jesus Name

:D

I am wallyb. I am 74 years old and have been a Christian all my life . My parents brought me up in the Lutheran faith.Both my wife and I still share that faith although no longer in the ELCA. We are now in the Missouri Lutheran church because after years of fighting the apostasy in the Elca we wanted to be with those who believe as we do , that the Bible is the inerrant word of God. I love Gods word and I love to study it. The new approach to Revelations intrigued me and I think I will get a great deal of good from this version. I don"t know how I ended up in Gideon Bible study . I was just trying to register for Revelations. But it is good to read the comments of others to see how they interpret the scriptures.If there was an emoticon with grey hair I would use it Thanks for allowing me to join you

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Dear Friends in Christ,

My name is Jacintha, I am from Doha, Qatar which is the Arabian Gulf. We have a Catechism program for our children from age 4 to youth. To further understand what we pass on to our children I would first like to enrich myself by this Bible study. I do hope you will all help me out as this is my first Bible study apart from the various talks which are conducted time to time.

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes: Hello, this is my first time to be involved in an on-line Bible study. I love the Lord and His Word and look forward to learning something new. I believe that I am much older than most of those who have posted messages. My home is in beautiful, sunny, Florida and I have been married to the same wonderful man for over 52 years. We are members of an independent Baptist church where we are active in children's ministry.

Thank you for preparing this study.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I am Kathy, I am 54. I have been married to the same sweet guy for 32 years,4 grown children,live in Montana, belong to the Assembly of God Church and we are currently active in leading a Small Group Bible Study.

I love the Lord and am looking forward to this study even though I am really checking in late.... :D

I am 62 and a "re-tread" from the secular world who entered the ministry four years ago and began preparation for fulltime vocational ministry by attending seminary, while working as a part-time staff member at my home (Southern Baptist) church in southern Oklahoma. I recently received my Masters of Divinity and am continuing to serve as a part-time, associate pastor while awaiting God's next step for me. In the meantime, I wish to continue in a structured, systematic, exegetical study of God's Word in an effort to understand His message to us. I am looking forward to this study. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

My name is Pat. I recently moved from Oregon to Tennessee with my husband and four children. I have always wanted to do a study of Revelation (w/out the slant towards one viewpoint or another). Recently my 7 yr-old was reading from Revelation and asked me a few questions. Through this study, I hope to answer more of her questions and gain encouragement and increased faith for all of us.

Greetings to all! My name is Evan and I write to you from Rural Kansas. (And no, not all of Kansas is rural!!) I am a mother of 3 young Christian adults and wife of a Christian financial planner. I have led many inductive Bible studies over the past years, having a burden to help others learn to study on their own. I look forward to being a student of Gideon with all of you.

• 2 weeks later...

:) Hi, I'm Jeanne. I live in Yampa, Colorado. I am originally from Wyomissing, PA. next to the city of Reading, PA. Lived 18 years in Columbia, Maryland before moving to Steamboat Springs, CO. We moved west in 1991.

I have been a Christian for many years. God is awesome, isn't He? And I just couldn't make it without Jesus, and I must mention the Holy Spirit. Oh, that "still small voice". It's the Blessed Trinity. Three in One!

Hi everyone,

I am Lindsie from Reno, Nevada....Yep...The Biggest Little City In The World. Not much of a gambler for two reasons...I am a stay home mommie of two toddlers, and everytime I stick that quarter in that slot...I LOOSE it!!! I give up on that, plus, Our Lord and Savior doesn't like it.

I am so thrilled to be a part of this study and group. I feel that I will get allot out of it.

In Christ,

Lindsie

twotots ;)

:rolleyes: Hello, my name is Lynn and I am from Iowa. I have been a nurse for 24 years now and take care of premies(sometimes weighing only 1 pound !) and sick babies. This is my first online Bible study. I love to study the Bible and look forward to doing this study. I attend a non-denominational Bible-based church with my 2 kids. My husband is not a Christian so he won't come with us.

Hi, My real name is Dexter but I love the Old Testament Joshua, I was baptize at the age nine, but at age 34 I decided to devote my life to Christ. I am new Deacon, son of a Pastor and Sunday School Director my age is 39. I love the Lord and seek to really live out the christian life.

• 2 weeks later...