JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Q1. Marriage Supper of the Lamb

We will be glad and rejoicing, and giving honour to him, because the marriage of the lamb has come, we, his wives, hath made ourselves ready. It was granted that we should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of his saints. Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. These are the true sayings of God. Why?

Because we studied God's word, not the traditions of men. We knew that there was no such thing as the "RAPTURE THEORY." Satan's evil spirits are on this earth and, we weren't waiting to be raptured away before God's word, would come to pass. We knew that Satan (beguiled) Eve. (Gen 3:13) and she gave birth to (CAIN), SATAN'S SON (Gen 4:1), And she again bare his brother (ABEL) Adam's son, (Gen 4:2) Satan was trying to interfere with the birth of Jesus, by planting his seed first. Satan was (kicked out) of Heaven because, he was determined to sit on the Mercy Seat in Heaven as GOD. He also persuaded 1/3 of God's angels to follow him and they were kicked out with him. They have been bound by Michael, the (Arch Angel) and are waiting to be released.

We knew this was an ongoing spiritual war between Satan and Jesus. And God said, (Gen 3:15) I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it (Jesus) shall bruise thy head, and thou (Satan) shall bruise his heel. (Cain's) offspring are the "KENITES". Gen 15:19, Num 24:21, Judg 4:11, 1Sam 15:6, 27:10, 30:29, 1 Chron 2:55. Satan's evil spirits are on this earth and so are Cain's children.

That's why Jesus commended the Church of Smyrna. Rev 2:7, He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churchs; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God. (Jerusalem) (8) And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; (9) I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, (KENITES) and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. (We were in a church that taught the word of God)

He (Jesus) also commended the church of Philadelphia, because they taught the Key of David. Isaiah 22:22, And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open. Rev 3:6, He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. (7) And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; (8) I know thy works; behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Matt 1:11 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the SON of DAVID, the son of Abraham.

Matt 9:27 And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying and saying, Thou SON of DAVID, have mercy on us.

Matt 20:30 And behold, two blind men sitting by the way side, when they heard that Jesus passed by, cried out, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou SON of DAVID.

Mk 10:47 And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou SON of DAVID,have mercy on me.

Mk 12:35 And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the SON of DAVID?

lUKE 18:38 And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou SON of DAVID,have mercy on me.

Rom 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the SEED of DAVID according to the flesh.

Rev 22:16 I jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. The church of philadelphia also taught who the KENITES were.

We will be rejoicng because we knew that the antichrist (satan) would be cast out on this earth with his fallen angels, on the 6th seal, 6th vial, 6th trump, (666) for five months. God is allowing him to do this so he can seperate the chaff from the wheat. Those who will have the "Mark of the Beast" in their forehead, by following him when he comes, and the mark in their hands, helping him, because they will be thinking, that they are doing something good. Satan is not comming with a red flannel suit, with horns, and pitchfork. He is comming in peacfully, with all the love you need, pretending to be here to save us, get us out of trouble, (lean on me, when your'e not strong, I'll be your friend) only if we are worshiping him, because those of us who believed in the 'RAPTURE' is going to think he is really Jesus. He is comming to deceive as many people as he can because he knows that the TRUE JESUS, is comming to destroy him and his followers. None of us who are still alive ,are going to be RAPTURED AWAY, we wil be here to see this happen. Of course there are a lot of other things that have to happen, to lead up to this point.

SEE: The Shepherds Chapel

the rain

2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by out gathering together unto him, (2) That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that day of Christ is at hand. (3) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; (satan) (4) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshippek; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. (8) And then shall that wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: (9) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Revelation 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and gievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the BEAST, neither his image, neither had received his MARK upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Yes we are admonished and encouraged, because we know the TRUTH, don't we.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q1. (19:7-9) These verses draw together two themes from Scripture -- (1) God's people as his betrothed Bride and (2) the feast of all God's people in heaven. When you meditate on these themes, how are you both admonished and encouraged?

I'm encouraged that God would have me, through the grace and forgiveness of the Son, Jesus

I'm admonished in that I am reminded that I am a sinner, and I forget how strong God's love and forgiveness for me are. I get a feeling of unworthiness.

• 3 months later...

I'm encouraged, because it is something so wonderful to look forward to. It's a reminder that there is something at the end of our lives, that makes living them worthwhile. It's also a reminder that if we don't live right while on earth, we won't be able to attend.

• 2 months later...

Q1. (19:7-9) These verses draw together two themes from Scripture -- (1) God's people as his betrothed Bride and (2) the feast of all God's people in heaven. When you meditate on these themes, how are you both admonished and encouraged?

We are called to have perfect and divine relationship with the Lord. We are made ready for the marriage supper by repentence, faithfulness, worship, perserverence, trust, all the qualities of God that we so urgently want to foster within ourselves and also those qualities of relationship with God that he shows to us: faithfulness (he is always there), steadfastness, He is always true to His word, He is consistent - these are the qualities of divine relationship and those qualities that we must nurture within ourselves and within our relationship with the Lord in order to have the divine union of the marriage supper.

We are made ready through the trials and tribulations, cleansing and sanctification, through which we remain steadfast and forsake of our flesh, just as Jesus did. We walk more and more in faith and have less difficulties recognizing the ways in which the enemies uses the "things of this world" as a tool to progress his own cause - which is to knock us off of the righteous throne with our Father.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

REVELATION

Chapter 20

"The Day of the Lord"

Chapter 20 of the Book of Revelation covers the first days of the Millennium, when Jesus Christ comes to earth to establish His kingdom. This chapter runs close to the prophecies of Ezekiel in the last eight (8) chapters of the book of Ezekiel. "Millennium" means "1,000 years", and this period is basically a 1,000 years of teaching and learning.

Jesus Christ will be with us here on earth in His kingdom then. There will be teaching and discipline, and many people saved in this Millennium period. Most of the people saved today will not be reigning with Christ in the Millennium, because they will throw their inheritance away very soon, when they choose to go whoring after the Antichrist. These people are the ones who believe in the rapture theory. They will chase after the first messiah that appears on earth, and not be part of the wedding between Christ and His bride, the church at the sounding of the seventh trump.

Those who fall into the trap of the rapture theory doctrine can repent and be saved in the Millennium age, when their sins of following the Antichrist are committed in ignorance. You could even look at the Millennium kingdom as the "time of salvation", for many will accept and follow Christ in the Millennium. However the period of grace is for this age of the flesh only, for in the Millennium age salvation will be by their works only, as we will see in this chapter. Because of the great apostasy there will be more saved out of the Millennium, than during any other period of time.

Revelation 20:1 "And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand."

When Satan has completed his five month reign here on earth, the battles of Armageddon and Hamongog have already taken place. Jesus Christ is returning with His army to earth here, and this army is those saints that are already with Him. Those saints that died and went to be with Him as recorded in Ecclesiastes 12:7, for though their bodies were laid in the ground, their souls return instantly to the Father, and not though a rapture.

On that first day of the Millennium age, both the beast and the false prophet are destroyed. The beast is in two parts, the one world political system that gives way to Satan's one world religious system. These systems of support will not be brought back to support Satan at the end of the millennium. [see Revelation 19:20 where both of these are destroyed.]

I believe this angel to be Michael, for it's Michael and his angels that control Satan. This chain that Michael will have is a locking, sealing and confining device. Satan will be locked away, and his influence will be totally absent during this time of teaching.

This is why every knee, even the Kenites, will bow to Christ. Satan, their father, will be in the pit and can not influence their thinking.

"Revelation 20:2 "And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,"

"The dragon" was Satan's title in the world that was, and just as his title of "the Antichrist", or "instead of Christ" during the last five months of this earth age of the flesh. Dragon is the title he wears as he rules over the ten kings and seven regions or continents. [see Revelation 12 and 13]

The "serpent" was his roll in the Garden of Eden when he "wholly seduced" Eve, and she bore his offspring Cain, the father of the Kenites. The "Devil" was his title given in Matthew 13:39 as Jesus identified the enemy as the "Devil". Satan will have no influence in this time of teaching.

In Isaiah 14:12-16, Satan is given another name of "Lucifer", which means "morning star" or "bright star". It tells us that people will walk by the pit and see Satan bound and say, "Is this the man that deceived the world?" And they will wonder how they could have been so deceived through this earth age into believing Satan to be the true Messiah. They were led by Margaret MacDonald's "rapture theory", which gave them a false hope, and their lack of knowledge of God's full plan led them into believing Satan to be the Jesus Christ.

"Revelation 20:3 "And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season."

When this time of the great deception is on earth, it will be during the five month period of Revelation 9:5,10, and the Antichrist will then deceived all nations and all peoples of the earth except the elect. When the millennium is over, Satan will be released to try to deceive the people all over again, and many will follow him just as they did in this earth age.

Why would God turn Satan loose a short season? Because this will be a time of testing for those claiming to be Christians who were deceived by him in this earth age. After the thousand year testing and teaching, some will still seek after Satan, and they will be gathered by the angels as tares [see Matthew 13] to be burned with him.

Matthew 13:40 "As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world."

Matthew 13:41 "The Son of man shall send forth His angels, and they shall gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity:"

Matthew 13:42 "And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

God is a fair and just God, and when all have been taught and tested after their changing into that spiritual body, there will be no retardation or sickness to be used as an excuse. Every soul will have a sound mind, with good thinking capacity, while observing Jesus Christ in His reign, and Satan in the pit, then with full under-standing, every soul will choose for himself (herself) whom they will follow. There will be no second chances, for many in this earth age simply are not taught the truth of God's eternal plan.

Revelation 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

Though their bodies are in the tombs and have decayed, millions of Christian brothers and sisters have lost their lives for the witness of Jesus Christ over the past two thousand years. Also receiving rewards are those that have not bowed to the Antichrist in the five month period of deception coming up shortly, nor did they take his mark through the deception, nor accepted his ways (image) in their minds. If you believe in the rapture theory, you will worship Satan. Mark 13 and Matthew 24 makes it clear that the Antichrist will come first. The "rapture theory" teaches that you will be lifted out by the first messiah, and that first messiah is the Antichrist.

Ezekiel 3:8, 9 tell us "our forehead" is our mind. The seal that is in our forehead is what we believe to be true in our minds. The "mark of the beast" is the knowledge you will possess in your mind. What you believe as truth will either cause you to be deceive, or prevent you from being deceived by the first (false) Christ into thinking he is the true messiah.

Revelation 20:5 "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."

If you are saved and make a stand against the Antichrist and his deceptions, you will reign with Christ 1,000 years.

Those who did take the "mark of the beast", their souls will not, I repeat, will not have eternal spiritual live, and live again until the Millennium age is over and finished. I Corinthians 15:50-52 describes the mystery of the two bodies. The physical and spiritual bodies are two separate entities.

What are we talking about when it says "the rest of the dead"? The difference in taking part in the first resurrection or not taking part is whether, is hinged on whether or not they were deceived by the Antichrist. Remember, John has been taken in the spirit to the last day before Christ's return. Revelation 20 is talking about that specific day when the last trump sounds, and Jesus Christ our Lord is returning with His saints to earth. This verse is not addressing those who died 50, 100, or any time of any century prior to the sound of the seventh trump. It is addressing the generation (our generation) who will live in the time of the seven seals, and take Satan's mark (the mark of the beast) and give service to him. It is those who will be held in confinement in the place of the lost souls, waiting for the final judgment at the end of the millennium.

I Corinthians 15:52 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

The kingdom of God is wherever Jesus Christ is, and flesh and blood cannot exist in that kingdom. When Christ returns for the Millennium age here on earth, flesh and blood bodies will not exist.

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

This is a mystery that Paul is going to reveal to us that had been hidden until Paul writing. This mystery concerns what happens at a particular point in time, for at that instant, there will be no more death. "Sleep" as used here, is # 2838 in the Strong's Greek Dictionary; "Koimesis, koy'-may-sis; from 2837, to put to sleep." We read in # 2837; "Koimao, Koy-mah'-o; to put to sleep, to decease, to be dead."

So a time is coming when all the people on the face of the earth will never see death in their flesh bodies again. This is the mystery that Paul is going to tell us; when this event shall take place.

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

On the first day of the Millennium age, the "Kingdom of Heaven" will be with us on earth. You cannot enter that kingdom age in a flesh body. Therefore, it is written in verse 52 that all will be changed, in the wink of an eye, and at the last trump (seventh trump). When that seventh trump sounds, everyone on earth will be changed to an incorruptible body.

That doesn't have anything to do with your soul, or its condition. Your physical body and your spiritual body (soul) have nothing to do with the condition of one another. Your soul is your inner man that will exist in your current flesh body, and either at death or at the seventh trump, will be changed and enter into a new body (spirit body) which will not be subject to the decay this flesh body is subject to.

So, to understand what will occur in the Millennium age, you must understand that instantly following the seventh trump, all flesh bodies simply do not have life. Not one person will exist in the flesh. Every person will have the same capabilities and all will have the understanding to be taught without Satan's influence.

However, only those saints of God who have died in the flesh, or who lived and stood against Satan will take part in the first resurrection. By that I mean, will have an active part with Jesus Christ in His kingdom and reign, as he rules and teaches the earth for one thousand years, and live in their immortal soul bodies.

I Corinthians 15:53 "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."

The word "mortal" as used here in the Greek manuscripts never applies to a physical body, but it applies to your soul. So we see our physical bodies are gone at the seventh trump, and the mortal (soul) must put on immortality. That soul becomes your existence in the Millennium age. When the time of judgment comes at the end of the Millennium, you will enter eternity with Christ, or you will cease to exist -- you will be destroyed. At that time even the memory of your existence will be eliminated. This is serious business, my friend, and you know it.

If you enter the Millennium with a mortal (liable to die) soul, by following the Antichrist in ignorance, you must be an overcomer in the Millennium, or your soul will not put on immortality, and it will die.

Revelation 20:6 "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

We saw that those who took part in the first resurrection were those who died in the Lord, and those who did not yield to Satan, the Antichrist during his "one world" reign. Those who did not take the Antichrist's "mark of the beast", these are the blessed and holy ones. All of these people already will possess an immortal soul during the Millennium.

The "second death" is the second time of testing at the end of the Millennium age after Satan is released for a short season. The saints of Christ, and overcomers of the Antichrist's reign in this earth age of the flesh will not go through the second testing, or resurrection, with those mortal souls living in the Millennium age.

What are you going to do in the Millennium as a saint of Christ? You're going to be priests of God, and reign with Him. You are going to teach and oversee, and judge those mortal souls, as they will learn and follow all directives of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Revelation 20:7 "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison."

When everyone has been taught that are in their mortal (liable to die) soul bodies, then Satan will be loosed. Those teachings were given under perfect conditions, and all will have bodies with no ailments, perfect thought, and no temptations by Satan. In fact, all will even know he was the deceiver of this earth age. Their understanding will be perfect.

Then Satan is released.

God is a God of love, and His love is shown by his great patience and understanding of the shortcomings of mankind. There will be no one who goes to hell, and is burned by ignorance. If someone follows Satan then, they deserve hell fire, and there will be many that will still follow Satan even with the full knowledge of the truth in their minds.

Revelation 20:8 "And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."

"Gog and Magog" means from "the east to the west". And we see Satan will cover the earth again for the deception of all mankind. Can you believe that, friend, Satan will still have his followers and hoards of unbelievers ready to give battle for him. After 1,000 years of teaching, the tribulation of the seven trumpets, and visually seeing Satan as the fallen one (deceived of the earth) in prison, they still follow him in large numbers.

Think of the great seductive powers Satan has to use against you, when you tend to let your guard down, and disrobe from the armor of God. That armor must be continually in place and cover all your parts that Satan will attack, which Paul tells us to have on and in place in Ephesians 6:10-20, [inserted after chapter 17,on page 145].

Revelation 20:9 "And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them."

This beloved city is Jerusalem where Jesus Christ and His temple will be at the close of the Millennium age. It is here where the glory of God is, and God's fire from heaven will come down to devour Satan and all his followers.

This is the "great day of God" when the full god-head comes to dwell on earth with His saints forever. This is different from the "day of the Lord", which was 1,000 years earlier, that took place at the seventh trump when Jesus Christ came and set up His kingdom for the Millennium.

Revelation 20:10 "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

In Ezekiel 28:16-19, Satan is promised that he will be destroyed from within and turned to ashes. Once a soul is turned to ashes, it is finished. Satan can cause harm to your body but only God can destroy your soul.

Revelation 20:11 "And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away: and there was found no place for them."

With the God-head present on earth, and the judgment of God on all those lost souls, there was no place for Satan and his hoards of followers to exist.

Revelation 20:12"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Notice there are two sets of books here. The first called "The Books" is to judge the unsaved. The second is the "Book of Life" where only the names of the saved are recorded. The saved have had their sins removed from God's judgment and booted out. Though they were committed, the blood of Christ has covered them from being used against us.

Notice how all souls are judged "according to their works". Does it talk about faith here after the Millennium? No. The "great white throne judgment" will not take faith into consideration. The first resurrection takes faith into consideration. That was back on "the Lord's day". That was Jesus Christ's "great day". On the last day of the Millennium age souls are judged by works only.

Why are you judged for works only? Faith is something hoped for but unseen. You don't see Jesus Christ on earth today, you will see his wonderful works, and be led by Him and His Spirit in the Millennium age. Today He is in heaven and not walking on this earth. However, in the millennium, He will be on earth, and all will have full intelligence, with full recall and will be taught. The Heavenly Father honors all those with grace, that have accepted His Son by faith through repentance without Christ's physical presence here on earth, if you believed in His Word.

To those who are not under grace in the Millennium, their salvation will be only through and by their works. For faith doesn't exist to them. There will be no ignorance, physical handicap, for you will see, know, and experience Our Lord first hand.

If you follow the Antichrist, the first Christ to appear, you will have forfeited your salvation in this earth age. You will not be under the grace of God, and your works will be the only thing that matters on the last day of the Millennium, the day of judgment. They will be judged by works alone, for they have seen Jesus Christ, and are without excuse. The "rapture theory" leaves believers defenseless against Satan, for they will be taken in by Satan's deceptions.

Revelation 20:13 "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

The sea is the massive number of mortal souls that follow Satan. These are those souls who did not overcome, and are in a place of holding at the time of their physical death, and also from the Millennium. There it is again! "According to their works."

Don't be frightened by this! For we are now under grace, and the Antichrist has not yet arrived. You are going to face the truth now, or be judged by your works from the thousand year Millennium age. Eternity is a long time, so much so that our minds simply cannot comprehend it.

To refuse Christ at the end of the Millennium age will commit you to destruction.

Revelation 20:14 "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."

This "second death" is also the final death and the sinner's soul will be turned to ashes from within. Death and even the thought of death will be no more with us.

I Corinthins 15:54 "So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."

Following this death of the mortal soul, after the final judgment, only victory remains. Those of the mortal soul will be so blotted out from the minds of their saved loved ones that even the remembrance of their existence will not exist. There will be no tears or sorrow for them by loved ones, because it will be as if that soul had never existed and been created in the first place.

I Corinthians 15:55 "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?"

There will be no sting of death following the second resurrection, for all souls living then will be eternal and immortal.

I Corinthians 15:56 "The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law."

I Corinthians 15:57 "But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."

Our hope and salvation now can only be through our Lord and Savior.

Hebrews 2:15 "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;"

Jesus said he came to earth to destroy death, which is the devil.

Revelation 20:15 "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

It is important that we understand the chronological order of the events that will occur, and the physical and spiritual bodies that we will be in during each of these times. The very condition, and life of your soul relies on your understanding of these events. For by not understanding them, and chasing after man's traditions, assures that you will follow the Antichrist and think he is the true Christ. This is a must before we can understand the Millennium age.

It's time you learn about it, for you will be in it very shortly.

The Shepherds Chapel

• 3 months later...

I am admonished by knowing that I'm a sinner who is unable to face God. I am admonished that I continue to sin no matter hard I try. I am admonished that I try to live my life without Jesus and try and rely on self rather than trust the Lord. I am admonished at how weak and temperamental my faith is. I'm admonished at my greed for worldly possessions.

I'm encouraged by knowing that Jesus paid for my sins by his death on the cross. I'm encouraged that death has no hold over Christ and that through Him we have salvation and eternal life. I'm encouraged that my name is in the Lamb's book of life and that one day I will be His bride in heaven with all God's people. I feel encouraged that Christ is in my heart and as I become more mature as a Christian the Holy Spirit can continue to guide me and I will be of use to God in carrying out His plan.

God bless and in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour,

John.

I am admonished when I realize I am not always doing what I should be. I want to be doing what He would have me do. I know He could come at any moment.

I am not always faithful and true as He is.

Song is coming to my mind from the past and greatful that I now understand the words.

Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin, And be washed in the blood of the lamb; There's a fountain flowing for the soul unclean, And be washed in the blood of the lamb.

I am encouraged in knowing my name is in the Lamb's Book of Life.

I am encouraged knowing He has brought me through trials and troubles that I could never have come through without Him. Praise the Lamb.

I am encourage that when I first read some of these questions I can't think of any answer, but if I think and meditate on the question, something will come to me.

• 1 month later...

I KNOW FROM THESE THEMES THAT THE DAY WILL COME WHEN WE WILL BE WITH CHRIST AGAIN. THERE WILL BE A GREAT CELEBRATION IN HEAVEN FOR US. I LOOK FORWARD TO THAT DAY WHEN ALL GOD'S PEOPLE COME TOGETHER.

• 10 months later...

It is especially good to know that God doesn't believe in divorce. Getting to this moment is the vision of all of God's people. Being allowed to be involved in this is beyond imagination. He is putting us in a position that I can't even conceive of being allowed in. His concept of marriage is that they become one. What does this mean? Why is He doing this? We would all be happy to just get to be in heaven as some kind of servant, angel or something of the sort. Even a child-relationship would be more than enough. This, however, is beyond anything conceivable to the believer. We are humbled. We do not begin to feel worthy of such of an event. I want to just get in a corner and watch. He will not allow that. He brings us to the forefront. We get the special clothing. Why does He do this? How much does He love us? I am overwhelmed. My mind goes blank. What an event! It literally blows me away. Wow!

We as God's people will draw up to Heaven for we are married to our Lamb and will definetly be at the feast of Heaven for Christ will return for his Bride.

• 3 weeks later...

As I reflect upon these two themes I am truly admonished and encouraged. I'm admonished in the sense that, does my life reflect the committment to Jesus Christ that a bride would have? Am I honoring and giving myself completely to Jesus

in light of what He did for me on the cross and what is going to do for me in the future? These themes cause a desire within me to give more to Jesus daily. I'm encouraged because of God's patient work within me in transforming me into the likeness of His Son. God is a great, loving and merciful God. He has done great things within my heart and my life. I will always love Him.

• 4 weeks later...

I am admonished to live pure and holy to the best of my ability, to be faithful to my betrothed in all areas of my life. To spend time thinking of HIM and learning what pleases HIM and what HE is not pleased with, and to line up my life to that standard. To live by a higher standard than I might otherwise live if I were not betrothed to HIM

I am encouraged in knowing that HE loves me and that HE wants the very best for me, and that HE wants me! HE will not cast me aside, but will lift me up to a place of honor and love with HIM for it is only in HIM that I can do anything.

• 3 months later...

When I consider that Yahweh considers marriage as an eternal union, and that one is to cherish his wife as he would his own flesh. When I think of the excitement of the wedding and the thought of sharing my life with my bridegroom I am convicted, even in the midst of a mighty battle for my soul, that I belong to Jesus. I also press on, knowing that as I keep my integrity before Him, I will attain the marriage supper of the Lamb, the greatest victory of all.

• 3 months later...

we are to make ourselves ready for the marrage and rejoice that our Lord has has redeemed us for him. We should try to keep our selves clean and prue for him.

We need to think like this we are the bride and being the bride we wouldn't be happy if our spouse was to be unfaithful we wouldnt be happy with that, Jesus is our spouse we need to give him his just praise and honor.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
We are to be both admonished and encouraged by the marriage ideals - betrothal. We are to remain pure and loyal while awaiting the great marriage feast. We are to be encouraged by the proposal of marriage - that God will never leave us nor forsake us and that we will be bound to Him for all eternity.

• 5 months later...

Q1. (19:7-9) These verses draw together two themes from Scripture -- (1) God's people as his betrothed Bride and (2) the feast of all God's people in heaven. When you meditate on these themes, how are you both admonished and encouraged?Weddings can be a spectacular affair. Thousands of dollars are spent trying to produce a perfect moment in time that will join a couple together in marital bliss. The bride is dressed in her pure white wedding dress, the groom stands nervously at the front of the church. It is a special moment in the lives of those two individuals and for the people who know and love them. Weddings, here on earth, are a special thing! It is sad that a spectacular wedding does not assure a successful marriage. I have preformed some really nice weddings and within a few years the couple is divorced.

Most couples are looking for a marriage that will last and make the couple happy! It is referred to as a "marriage made in heaven." Well, I just want you to know that while some marriages may have been made in heaven, they still have to be lived out here on earth. That, in itself, makes them all less than perfect.

There is a marriage that is always 100% successful. It is an eternal marriage, made not between a man and a woman, but between the one would believers and receives Jesus Christ as their Savior. Matthew 12:25 tells us that there is no marriage in heaven and believers are like the angels who have no marriage relationship. But there will be a bride in heaven and that bride will be believers who by faith were saved by the grace of God and who the Bible says are the Bride and Body of Jesus Christ.

Today, we come to an event in the future when Jesus will receive His bride. It will happen after the BEMA judgment and it will involve all of God's children who have been saved since Acts 2 and the Day of Pentecost. This event is commonly referred to as The Marriage Super Of The Lamb. It will be a time of great joy for all the redeemed people of God! You see, for those saved in this the Church Age, the end times shape up like this:

In the Rapture, we will be Caught Up; at the BEMA Judgment Seat of Christ, we will be rewarded; and at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, we will be Given the special place God has for us!

My desire in preaching this sermon is to help those who are saved understand that there are some blessed days ahead for the people of God. Sometimes we get so caught up in the events of today....we forget the future God has for us.

I also want those who do not know the Lord to know that they need to get ready to meet the Lord. He is coming and He will take His people to Heaven and we will forever be with Him.

But, He will only take His people! The rest will be left behind to endure the Tribulation and face terrible time when God will pour His wrath out upon the earth. I would like to say that we will deal with the Tribulation in some detail in a later message, but we want you to know...that God's purpose in the Tribulation is two fold....One to bring millions of people to be saved and the second to purge the earth of sinner who refuse to receive Him as their Savior.

The marriage takes place in heaven when Jesus takes believers to be with Him in the Rapture.

The marriage supper takes place after the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus and the invited guests are Old Testament and the Tribulation saints. The marriage supper takes place in the Millennium, the one thousand year reign of the Lord Jesus on the earth.

It will be a glorious time for those who have believed and accepted the Bridegroom the Lord Jesus Christ.

What a wonderful thing it will be to have this special relationship and place of service to the Lord throughout eternity.

Like the biblical marriage the wife is to be the help meet of her husband. In her special relationship she has the privilege to serve Him. The bride is a joy to the bridegroom and she is an honor to him.

Could I ask you a question? Will you be there...will you accept the Lord's proposal of salvation and thereby assure you place in heaven and experience for all eternity the blessings and inheritance of the Lord Jesus.

Will you allow Him to wash you white as snow, forgiving your sins and giving you eternal life.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Just as Israel is married to God and the church is married to Christ, we are both admonished to be a

• 3 months later...

I'm encouraged greatly in life each day as to God speaking to me is so many different ways. I'm very blessed, more than blessed! We are the bride of Jesus, we are His church, His heart heart beating alive here on earth, the real world. We are of the world, but not in it to the extent we focus on living His truth, to the extend we worship in spirit and truth by all of our actions here.

Written a long time ago, this scripture promises Jesus will return in full glory and He will judge those goats who need His judgment. As for His sheep, we await nothing more than to sing songs of adoration to Him through out eternity. May His end come soon, soon will end in JOY.

We are so blessed to be amongst His chosen, in His church, we are His bride by being in a serious solid church that is going out to influence the community to the Glory of God.

We are truly blessed to be invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb of God. What possibly could be better than that? How oculd be but be ever more encouraged to do His will only, to server others, to love all, to die to Christ?

Of course we deserve to be admonished, because despite it all we are sinners and as for me I am amongst the worst with my self centered hidden agendas to make people come to God exactly like me, what foolishness. How will I ever overcome such foolishness? Dear loving Father God, please break me, please make me new in your name. I'm on my knees in desperation for myself and for this fallen world. Please purify me, please cleanse me deeply, only You can do it. In Jesus name.

• 3 months later...

These verses do bring a sobering time of reflection. When we consider that we are the bride of Christ, the Church, when we accepted Christ as Savior we pledge then and there to be faithful and true to Him. We pledge to live a holy, separated and consecrated life as we await the arrival of our Lord, the husband of the Church. Also when I think that one day I will be with all the saints in heaven enjoying that great feast I am encouraged. The Word of God admonishes faithfulness and if I continue to be faithful and walk in obedience to God's word someday I will enjoy both the uniting of the bride with the groom and the feast with the patriarchs, apostles and great saints of old.