JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Check in here

Hello; First of all I would like to give thanks to God. I am Celia and and I am 45 years old. I have two wonderful grandchildren who are the joy of my life. I live in Ohio. Just would like to say welcome to all the new members and hope that your stay here is as warm and wonderful as mine has been. I look forward to meeting everyone.

I really love to be among Christians to study and talk about the Bible and the goodness of the Lord.

Welcome to all.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm Arley. I have been a Christian since 1986 and love my walk with Jesus. Over the years I have grown in my relationship with Him but seek a deeper understanding. I live in Florida but travel frequently on business. Since I usually take my computer with me, these studies offer an excellent way to study.

Hello, my name is Debbie or Debora (De-bor-a) another version of a different language of the name Deborah. I am from Canada. I am in my forties and have one child, a daughter who is 25. She is working, completed university and lives at home.

I just completed the study on the Book of Revelation which by the way is excellent. This is my second forum and do look forward to this study on 1 Peter. See you in forum!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

My name is Alice and I am a homeschooling mom of 2 precious little girls from India.

I was not successful in the previous study on Revelations, and I know I've started late here too. But this time around I hope to successfully catch up and complete this study to God's glory.

I was part of an 800+voice choir at a Benny Hinn crusade in Mumbai India which was attended by an estimated 1.7 million people!! To see all those people worshipping with lifted hands was a tremendous blessing!!

To see all the miracles was another thrill because thsi showed the people of our country that "Jesus is alive and well in India!!!"

Am looking forward to what God has for me in this study.!!!

With warm regards to all in this forum

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...

hi my name is Carol and i'm from the south. i stumbled on this study site looking for new studies to help me grow in my faith. most days i can't read enough in my bible. so many are told all you need to do is spend 15 minutes with the Lord, yet i get in about 2 sometimes 2 1/2 hours a day, and still it is not enough. it took me over 30 years to wake up and smell the coffee---return to God, but one nite alone on my bed i told Him i just could not do it anymore. i ask the Lord to show me the way home again. and with open arms He ran to me and brought me back. i live alone and have had health issues and i have seen the miracles He has given to me. in those 30 years or so, i can look back now and see just how faithful He was in staying by my side, protecting me from the dangers i seem to get myself into. i have come to see now just how right my father was. my earthly father that is. he spent my whole life serving God in one way or another, spending over 30 years as a missionary to the jewish people. like israel, i rebelled and boy that was no picnic. i am so filled with joy and peace now knowing that one day i will spend my eternity with my heavenly Father. my favorite verse is Isaiah 43:4,5 which says; [/font] "Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life. Do not be afraid, for I am with you..." just to know that He loves me that much to exchange men and people just to have me in heaven with Him. WOW!

• 2 months later...
It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Greetings from Georgia. I am Charlene and from the USA.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. My name is Charlene and I'm from Tennessee. I've never done an online bible study and I'm excited to ba a part of this one. I'm 52 years old and happily married to Bill who is a Messianic Jew. We've been married for 33 years and have 3 children and 6 grandchildren.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello to all in here my name is Jose Luis and I m studing 1 of Peter . I m a bible student everyday learnig for more what the spirit have to reveal to me . I like study the Bible because is mana for my soul it give all I need to be strong went I need to be strong . Went I fill touch by the spirit I write it down on diferents blogs over the internet is a gif God give me to preach his word . 1 Peter cal my attention in diferent way and that why I m here to learn more from others . Like me I have problems with my Inglish so it was Peter also and I believe someone help him to correct his spell but the letter for my own opinion come from God using Peter to give the message and the most importand is how God use humble People to give mesages to this word . This show me God do not need an expert on writing all he need is someone who realy believe on him . The prove of all this is on 1 Peter proving the power of the Holy Spirit . Also Holy Spirit have not limit to reveal what God wants to reveal to us not matter who you are . The Holy Spirit work everything in us evem in how to speak . Sometimes went I feel something I consider not to be show I duble check with the word of God and I confirm or not if is wright to me to talk about it . Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My name is Mac. I am 62 years old and retired from the U.S. Army. My wife, our adult daughter, and I live in Xela, Guatemala. I teach Bible to high school students in a Guatemalan Christian School; and, serve in our Church (Anglican-Episcopal Diocese of Guatemala) as a licensed lay minister.

• 4 weeks later...

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Hi I'm Cindy. I live in Colorado in the US. I am a wife of 20 years and mother of 5. I'm a Registered Nurse. I've been a believer for as long as I can remember and I'm here because I want to grow in my knowledge of God's Word.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi my name is Freeman and I live in Wyoming. I have been a part of this Forum before, but it has been a few years. I'm glad to be back. I have enjoyed the depth of previous studies as well as all the comments of others on the Forum.

I am married and father of 6. Two grown up sons (34 and 31) two daughters (7 and 9) and two that have gone on to be with the Lord. A son we held briefly and another child we never got to meet. What a glorious reunion that will be!

I am employed delivering mail, for 31 years now. A great job that offers many opportunities to build relationships with customers, and to provide quality service to them. Many good witnessing opportunities also, as you get to see people where they live and what they may be going through. 

My wife, of 10 years, and I are involved in our church. We host a Community Group Bible Study that meets weekly in our house. Currently, we are into an Andy Stanley study called "Right in the Eye." Its a really good study that teaches from the book of Judges; contrasting how the people from that day in Israel and the of people today, often "do what is right in there own eyes."  

Glad to be a part of this Study and this Forum, Excited to be in the word in 1Peter.

God Bless you all; Merry Christmas!

• 1 year later...

Hi, I am Sandra T. From Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean. I stumbled across this site a few years ago and  I have been following a few of the Bible courses but I haven't been on the forum. This is my first time checking in. I started this year with JAMES and I am now doing 1Peter letter. I hope that I will be able draw closer to my Father, God, through this study. I have two grown up children, 2 lovely dogs, and a wonderful husband who plays the guitar in Church. I have recently retired from teaching and thought that I would use my time to draw closer to my God. 

Hi, I am Neil from Canberra Australia. Thank God for all He has done and is doing in your life Pastor Ralph. I am privileged to have found your website and to have received your lesson on 1 Peter this week. I am sharing it with my wife and a friend at work. May God in His insurmountable love, mercy and grace continue to bless us through this work of Pastor Ralph and the Father's brethren on this site. In the previous name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour, our Peace and Glory in our lives.

I have three adult kids. I work full time as a civil engineer. I am grateful for not wanting anything, knowing what Christ has done for me and you, although we are all sinners, yet He chose us, we inherited salvation through the love of Almighty God, our Creator and Father.

On 17/05/2017 at 8:48 AM, sunshine-lady said:

Hi, I am Sandra T. From Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean. I stumbled across this site a few years ago and  I have been following a few of the Bible courses but I haven't been on the forum. This is my first time checking in. I started this year with JAMES and I am now doing 1Peter letter. I hope that I will be able draw closer to my Father, God, through this study. I have two grown up children, 2 lovely dogs, and a wonderful husband who plays the guitar in Church. I have recently retired from teaching and thought that I would use my time to draw closer to my God. 

Hi Sandra T

just learning how to post on this site. I notice we are one of two that just joining this 1 Peter course. 

God bless you, your husband and family in Trinidad.

Neil, a fellow Christian, down under in Canberra Australia ?? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi:

My name is Roy Foster and I'm from Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada.  I recently joined this study and have been enjoying it and reading the comments of others. Hopefully, now I'll find time to answer the questions and posts them on the forum.  

To God be all the glory.  II Cor. 9:15