JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Greetings new friends and fellow children of God!

My name is Jen. I love Jesus and the life he has given me! I am involved in a very special ministry for children in emotionally stressful families at my church. I serve as a small group leader to 3 girls in 3rd and 4th grade. This ministry has captured my heart!

I had a massive brain hemorrhage while a freshman in college and my left side is paralyzed. I've been working as an accountant for 13 years and my most recent employer has asked me to leave due to my disability. Although my husband and I are a bit fearful of the future, we worship a God of the impossible and are honestly excited to see what the next part of His plan is for us. He always does what is Right and we look forward to what that is for us!!

I've determined to use my time off as an opportunity to dig deeper in my faith and am thrilled to be part of this study!! Blessings to all as we embark on this journey together!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I am Phyllis, currently in Tennessee, but soon to be traveling around the US to visit family. I am a grandmother, the oldest of my siblings, and Love the Lord first, my family and the Body of Christ. I look forward to participating in this study and sharing with others as we develop a deeper walk with the Lord.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi All,

I'm also just starting this study and it's my first time actually doing a study from this site.  I signed up for this back in 2007, but never did the study, so now, 7 yrs later, I am ready.

I live in the United States in the southwest part in central Arizona.  I'm married (my third marriage) and coming up on our 1 yr wedding anniversary at the end of next week.  I have 2 wonderful kids - 13 yr old daughter and a 10 yr old son from my 2nd marriage.  My husband is Colombian and I am Chinese.  Our kids are 1/2 Chinese and 1/2 Black.  We have a very diverse family.

God is very good.

I am brand new, just starting. Very excited to get in to this study. My name is Teri, Proud Mother of a U.S. Marine now finally home as Active Reserve. I Love my Lord Jesus with everything in me. I live in Las Vegas, Nv. Looking forward to this study!!

I am brand new, just starting. Very excited to get in to this study. My name is Teri, Proud Mother of a U.S. Marine now finally home as Active Reserve. I Love my Lord Jesus with everything in me. I live in Las Vegas, Nv. Looking forward to this study!!

He who dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my Fortress, My God in him will I trust.

• 2 months later...

Greetings from the Great Smoky Mountains of Tennessee.  I have participated in many studies from Joyful Heart / Jesus Walk in years past but have never posted on the forum.  Pastor Ralph's studies have helped me greatly in the past and I sincerely hope that this study will help me grow even closer to the LORD. I'm  male, married, retired (nice word for disabled), a veteran (USMC) and a born again Christian, musician and a whole lot of things in the past that I'd really rather not discuss.  Praise God, if HE can save me He can save anybody, I don't care how bad you've been in the past!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2006 at 1:44 PM, Pastor Ralph said:

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Names and Titles of God.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

HI Glad to be here. I am from Jacksonville Florida.

• 1 year later...

Hello Everyone!

A friend and I felt like we wanted to get involved in a personal bible study together for the first time in 30 years.  We are both excited and praying that I can keep up. (wink)

We are from Virginia (United States).

Looking forward to learn about the Names of God. I have never done a study on this topic before and am very interested.

Here we go!

• 3 months later...

Hello Everyone,

I noticed that this study was since 2006 (13 yrs ago) I'm not sure as to who else is doing this study now. My name is Glory and I live in the beautiful Paradise Island of Oahu, HI. I wanted to learn so much more about God, His magnificent names and to draw closer to Him. I happened to come across this study and I'm so excited to do it whether with others or alone. If you notice that my name is different from Bella, its because it wouldn't let me use my name. Bella is my adorable Shitzu, Pomeranian mix female puppy. Thank you Pastor Ralph for an awesome study. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Everyone! My name is Mike.  I am a serious Bible student.   I have always been interested in the names of God.  My favorite prophet is Ezekiel.  He always referring to the Soverrign Lord God of Israel.  Hebrew translation is so rich.  I am an outdoor evangelist.  Preaching in midtown Manhattan and witnessing!  What a blessing!   I love systematic theology and treasure my Hebrew and Greek lexicon.  My cat Angelina is the sunshine in my life!

• 1 year later...
On 2/14/2006 at 11:44 AM, Pastor Ralph said:

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Names and Titles of God.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• 3 months later...

I am looking forward to the Names of God Study. I am a mostly retired judge, and temporarily disabled due to recurrent cancer. Some of the participants' posts here have blessed and encouraged me to continue to serve The Lord, even with pain and limitations.  God bless you all.