JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Q3. (Matthew 26:28) Why should the words, "This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins" fill us with sorrow? Why should they fill us with joy?

When we sin someone else always suffers.   Jesus had to pay the price He paid for me, for us.  That causes me sorrow, because of my sin He suffered this.

Because Jesus paid the price for me I will live with Him forever.  He is my Lord and Savior.

God Bless!

Jen

Romans 15:13

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should the words, "This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins" fill us with sorrow? Why should they fill us with joy?

An innocent Man took on the sins of the world, and we all know the terrible things the world did and is still doing. It must have caused Him immeasurable pain and torment. It seperated Him from God. Lots and lots of pain - all for love.

Because we have to prospect of heaven to look forward to. The prospect of being with our heavenly Father who loves us. The prospect of no more pain.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Pastor Ralph changed the title to Q3. Sorrow with Joy