JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. My name is Nena and this is the first time I've been on your forum. I live in San Diego county, CA and have been here for about 50 years. I have a hard time adding new things to my life right now. It is pretty full with family and church but I am going to committ to reading the emails for this study everyday. Can't wait to get started. Thanks.

• 9 months later...

Hi, I am Bob from East Tennessee. I have enjoyed various lessons in the past and look forward to this one. I am a minister at a small congregation after practicing law for 27 years in Arizona. God is Good, no?

Hello, I've never done an online study before but am hopeful I can do this. :rolleyes: I'm from the Salem, Oregon area, and I'm taking this course to help me keep Christ first in my life while gearing up for Christmas. I'm remarried to a wonderful Christian man, have two full grown daughters and am an empty nester.

• 1 month later...

<!--quoteo(post=30078:date=Oct 10 2007, 02:12 PM:name=Pastor Ralph)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pastor Ralph @ Oct 10 2007, 02:12 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=30078"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Christmas Incarnation.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Christmas Incarnation.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi all. I live in the Waitakere area, in Auckland, New Zealand. I've been a "seeker" for all of my adult life, and it looks like Jesus has finally found me.

A couple of very good friends, one in Australia, and one in California, who were struggling in their own faith, began talking to me, and in encouraging and questioning them, I found my own way to Christ. During the month of November, I found a church with a very supportive pastor to attend a couple of weeks ago, been to two JAM Bible Study classes (joining just in time before they finished for the year), and made the decision to get baptised.

My reading pile has grown exponentially, and included in my study are a couple of on-line "training-wheel" sites, including this group.

While my husband and children are more than a little bemused by this, they are being very supportive.

blessings to all, and hope you enjoy learning about Advent as much as I will.

sue:)

Hello all. My name is John and I live near the Rocky Mountains in Colorado USA. I hope and plan to deepen my personal prayer and rely as much as I can on spiritual focus this holiday season. I am underemployed and have an unemployed wife and two beautiful children. I am grateful for this Christmas Incarnation study and I look forward to learning and sharing with you soon.

Good morning. I am in Fairbanks, Alaska. I am blessed with a wonderful husband and 4 children. Two of them, have been launched (hard to let them go...but absolutely rewarding to see them mature and grow in the next stages of their walks)....and I am still priveleged to have at home with me a 13 year old son, and an 11 year old daughter. If I were to identify my mission statement in life, it would be to "empower faithfulness". I truly love to dive deeply into God's Word and am consistently looking for ways to encourage others to find that same passion and joy. I found these studies, and read the statement of faith, and am interested in participating, and then being able to recomend this site to others so that both I and they may use this forum as an additional "tool" in strengthening foundations, deepening roots, and in growing faith;...so that we may become skilled and willing laborers in the ripening fields found in every neigborhood. I have been so blessed (kneeled)... and am so excited to purpose in my heart to do all in order to reflect back and shine God's glory...His amazing value, worth, and blinding radiance.

Hello everyone... I did this a few years back but feel I should do it again.. I'm 61, live in Mississippi, Christian for years but still need work. Praise God He's faithful to mold us at he desires. Am looking forward to what I learn, discern, being encouraged, and continued relationship with God..

Sherron

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello,

My name is Patsy Latoz. I am recently retired from a nursing profession. Took a slightly early retirement-which is fine with me. I have 4 children and 9 grandchildren which keep me busy. They all live close except for one and we make a point to see her often. I love these classes.

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Patsy. I am recently retired. I worked for 38 years in surgical services as a registered nurse.

I have 9 grandchildren and a few others that claim me, and I claim them, but biologically we are not related. I have taught Junior Church, which I love, but i also like to educate myself regarding Bible info.

I have many hobbies: sewing, reading, gardening, baking.

Since I am retired now I am looking at taking fun classes, or what could be called, classes of interest.

I have been married for 20 years now. He is retired also. He likes to camp which is OK with me but I do not suffer when I camp.

Life is good,

Hello from Nottingham UK.

My wife and I run a home group. We were looking for help in nuturing new Christians and found Jesus Walk.com.

The timing was perfect as we had just completed a series looking at Ruth in rediness for an Advent Study and found Pastor Ralph had provided us with one. Got the book, no time for the DVD (which is good as it wouldn't work in the UK), commenced preparation and we are taking ourselves through the internet study as part of that.

So far it looks a great resource and a great ministry. Thank you Pastor Ralph and all your team. God Bless you and eveyone on this study.

Oh yes . Merry Christmas

Hi my name is Del and i am from Queensland Australia. I am a "senior citizen" and have 2 daughters and 3 grandchidren 8,7 and 4. I am looking forward to this study, there is so much pull in the opposite direction during this time of the year and Jesus' name is barely mentioned. Our Church Bible Studies are now finished until mid January so this is a wonderful opportunity for sharing and learning with new folks. May God bless Pastor Ralph and all who are participating in this study.

I'll stick with "snowflake" it suits me. I live in New England I really love winter and snow.

I am beginning this study for the second time and I look forward to this part of the experience.

Sadly the topic of Incarnation is almost taboo in some Christian circles yet I think it is unavoidable as a reality of our faith.

It is exciting to do this study becaue it challenges us to "go there" to topics which nudge us a little into areas of the miraculous.

I look forward to engaging the class on these forums.

• 9 months later...