JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Christ Powered Life Bible Study (Romans 5-8).

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I have just registered in this forum, have never really been involved in a forum before, so still finding my way around. At least I've got this far! Am from Australia, as you've probably guessed. Am looking forward to the Bible Studies on Romans, and hopefully growing and being changed in the process. Thankyou for this opportunity. Aussie girl

Hello to my partners in study

This is a new format for me - so just learning my way around. The Welcome from Dr. Ralph says "welcome to the Sermon on the Mount - - - " Am I in the Romans Study forum??

I am the pastor of a rural church in Montana. We as a church family are trying this as a new way to have Biblel Study together. We have several signed up - and some will have to get a printed copy on Sunday moring to get on board. We have set up a blog for this study on our church web site - so we can talk to one another during the week about the study.

Then we will have small groups meet in Wed night and on Thursday moring and a study with men on Sat. morn. Also. a couple of teachers are getting together during a noon hour at our hight school and inviting others to join them.

I may preach on the topic at the end of the week as a summary - wrap up. Don't know yet.

I am looking forward to this extended study with our church and with all of you from around the world.

Hello Friends

My name is Brad and i live just outside Durban which is on the east coast of South Africa.I'm looking forward to this Bible study of Romans 5-8 and i pray that God will help me understand and benefit from Pauls writing and apply it to my life.I also pray that all you other people will also enjoy and gain from this study and also pray for thanks for the wonderful opportunity Dr.Wilson is providing for us,may God Bless him.

Hi, I have just registered in this forum, have never really been involved in a forum before, so still finding my way around. At least I've got this far! Am from Australia, as you've probably guessed. Am looking forward to the Bible Studies on Romans, and hopefully growing and being changed in the process. Thankyou for this opportunity. Aussie girl

Hey Aussie girl,this is also my first time in a forum so i'm just as clueless as you are,LOL,but i'm sure we will learn as we go along.I hope you enjoy the course and find it beneficial.God Bless

Hello to my partners in study

This is a new format for me - so just learning my way around. The Welcome from Dr. Ralph says "welcome to the Sermon on the Mount - - - " Am I in the Romans Study forum??

I am the pastor of a rural church in Montana. We as a church family are trying this as a new way to have Biblel Study together. We have several signed up - and some will have to get a printed copy on Sunday moring to get on board. We have set up a blog for this study on our church web site - so we can talk to one another during the week about the study.

Then we will have small groups meet in Wed night and on Thursday moring and a study with men on Sat. morn. Also. a couple of teachers are getting together during a noon hour at our hight school and inviting others to join them.

I may preach on the topic at the end of the week as a summary - wrap up. Don't know yet.

I am looking forward to this extended study with our church and with all of you from around the world.

Greetings fellow "newbies"!

I found the introduction lesson very interesting (Thanks Pastor Ralph!) and I look forward to going through this with you all.

-------------------

Peace!

Tom

Sept. 19, 2008

Well, I've enjoyed my first week here and I've learned a lot!

Two things I'll mention to others who are new here:

1. You can EDIT what you have written
after
it's posted! (that's how I added this)

look for the
edit
button down at the bottom of the page

2. The RICH TEXT EDITOR is wonderful.

To change from the plain text editor:

click on
My Controls
at the top of this page

look for
Options
in the lower, left panel and click on
Board settings

scroll to the very bottom and change
Type of editor
to RICH TEXT EDITOR

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Sermon on the Mount Bible Study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Thank you for offering this Bible study, I am unsure of how to use it and if in fact I am even where I should be to introduce myself, so I will wait until I am more familiar with the site.

God Bless!

Sadie

Hello Everyone :)

I live in a little seaside town on the South Coast of South Africa.I,m looking forward to taking part in this Study on Romans.I attend a Small church,despite its size is full of love and has many wonderful outreach programs for our local communitys.I look forward to being a part of this "Community"Also :)

Gods Blessings to you all

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Greetings from the heartland of Ohio. I'm also new to this type of forum and online Bible study. I'm a teacher at my church and we've actually been studying the book of Romans for the past 6 months and are just getting ready to start chapter 9 tomorrow. I'm always looking for greater understanding of the scriptures and a closer walk with our Lord and Savior for myself and those I teach. We can always learn more from God's mighty Word and we have to being willing to change as God directs our paths and gives us revelation and understanding. I've changed a lot in my thinking these past 6 months and hope to continue to do so. I am Jewish by birth and a follower of Christ by choice for the past 35 years.

Hello everyone! My name is Tricia and I live in Southaven, Mississippi, which is a suburb of Memphis, Tennessee USA. I am a retired (disabled) RN. I'm divorced with an adult son who lives about 4 hours away. The church I was a member of has moved recently to a location too far away for me to attend regularly so I am currently seeking a new church home where I can become involved. I've taught elementary aged Sunday School and really miss that.

I've done several other studies with Pastor Ralph. Each one has enriched my life and helped me grow in my walk with Jesus. I look forward to this study with you all.

Dear Beloveds,

Greetings from the People's Republic of California :P . But I don't actually live here, or anywhere else on the planet. Paul says that we do not live in this world (Col. 2:20). Thus I merely shadow here. I really live in Christ. He is our life. Our lives were not working so the Father got rid of them with Christ's old life. Praise the Lord I am free from me and Christ's new life is my own!

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Sermon on the Mount Bible Study.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

I'm a 49 year old female in Eastern US. Retired nurse. I loved the introduction. Can't wait to carry on with the lessons.

Greetings one and all, I have studied online with Pastor Ralph many times and have learned a lot and enjoyed them too. He is a great teacher of the Bible. One thing I don't remember doing is starting off with a hardy "HELLO" . When I read the rest of what you have all written, I began to cry. I am so overwhelmed by God's gift of technology to mankind so that we can study at someones home in Africa, or run over to Jan's house and study with her through the internet. If we wanted too we could go to Australia or maybe take a trip to Ohio and study with Mary too, but since she works in a library, we have to be unusually quiet. Wow, howdy to you there in Scotland, Ian. This is so awesome to have come to this little room to say hello and I am so glad that I did.

My name is Eudora, I live in Oregon. I love the Lord with all my heart because I found out only three years ago that He loves me too and that He loved me first. I was raised in a Pentecostal church and my father was an ordained minister. The home I grew up in was not about love though and so I found that kind of life,