JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi! I'm from Panama City Beach, Florida, and this will be my first Bible study from this site. I've been studying Romans for quite some time, and can't wait to get started on The Christ Powered Life. I'm so excited to see all the other studies available here.

I love it when those who love the Lord get together and build each other up! (Mal 3:16)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings in the Name of the Lord Jesus,

My name is JanMary and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area of Northern California.

This will be the fifth study I've done with Pastor Wilson, and I've loved each one and am growing in grace as I spend time in the Word. I'm married and have two grown children, both still single. I'm really looking forward to studying with you all. I'm writing a book about many long years in the wilderness of testing, through loss of home, business, cars, etc., and God's faithfulness to fulfill His Promises of meeting every need, of healing, comfort, daily bread, provision of every imaginable kind. I'm nearing 2/3 completion. Please pray for me to stay focused and inspired by the Holy Spirit if you think of me.

Hello everyone, my name is simone barker, I am from virginia and have done one other study, the easter faith one it was great. I look forward to this Romans study and to learning and growing closer to God.

blessingsfromva,

simone b

While I've registered for other Bible studies with Pastor Ralph I have never fully participated in any of them, choosing instead to complete them on my own. I am looking forward to this one as an active participant. I have completed a Beth Moore study on Paul in general and know I will be better for delving deeper into specific scripture. I'm from the Mississippi Gulf Coast, have two daughters, a wonderful son-in-law and two granddaughters who are the joys of my life.

Hai there everybody,

My name is Hendrick, I am from Flanders, Belgium, and I am living in the most beautifull city of the country Leuven(a town that exist already for more than thousend years)

I am a member of a free evangelical church in Brussels. It is a boit difficult for our church, we started more than 100 years ago, but now the city has changed---we are a dutchspeaking church, but Brussles is mainly Frenchspeaking now. In the past most people were Roman catholics, but our part is now mainly filled with Islam believers.

I am excites to join this forum about "the christ powered life", and I hope to learn a lot from this study.

I share this study with one of my sons and that is ,for me as a father, something very joyfull

greetings

Hendrick

I am Cliff, living in North Richland Hills, TX. I have read several of the 'check-in' posts and I concur, I am very pleased to be participating in this study. I was receiving the leesons since Friday 10/12 in my junk email. Unfortunately my email provider is a little too agressive with their spam filtering. Now that is taken care of. I am intrigued by this study and agree with Pastor Ralph "We do not have to sin". That power was broken when we accepted Christ. I like to see myself as a Saint who sometimes sins. Looking forward to going thru this study with all of you. :rolleyes: Keep looking up!

I'm blessed to pray for your focus and spirit-led inspiration as you work on your book and this study! God bless you!

Greetings in the Name of the Lord Jesus,

My name is JanMary and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area of Northern California.

This will be the fifth study I've done with Pastor Wilson, and I've loved each one and am growing in grace as I spend time in the Word. I'm married and have two grown children, both still single. I'm really looking forward to studying with you all. I'm writing a book about many long years in the wilderness of testing, through loss of home, business, cars, etc., and God's faithfulness to fulfill His Promises of meeting every need, of healing, comfort, daily bread, provision of every imaginable kind. I'm nearing 2/3 completion. Please pray for me to stay focused and inspired by the Holy Spirit if you think of me.

Hi dear saints,

I m living in Beijing but i m not Chinese. For me this lesson is like a rain of grace coming at the right time... i m sure it will be very helpful and useful...

I am so excited to be part of this Bible Study. I reside in Williamsport, Penn. USA - home to the Little League World Series! This is my first on line Bible Study and I can't wait to get started. Doing this study with people from all over the world, will make the study such a learning experience.

Hi my name is Deb and I have never been a part of a forum before so this is all new to me. I am very excited to be a part of this.

I am from Ohio.

I pray that each one of us will have a Christ Powered Life when we are through.

I just got started and read briefly over it. I started to print some things out to study. This looks very good and hope to learn something new from it. I have alot on my plate right now, so if I don't reply right away I will get to you as soon as I can. I will be praying for all of us. Oh, my name is Lynne and I live in Ohio.

Dear Beloveds,

Greetings from the People's Republic of California :P . But I don't actually live here, or anywhere else on the planet. Paul says that we do not live in this world (Col. 2:20). Thus I merely shadow here. I really live in Christ. He is our life. Our lives were not working so the Father got rid of them with Christ's old life. Praise the Lord I am free from me and Christ's new life is my own!

This is my first Pastor Ralph study. I've done other Bible studies before, but now I'm relocating, from Texas to Germany, so I was looking for an online study. That way I don't have to drop out in the middle of it.

Welcome from Ohio, my dad lives in TX. I would love to go to Germany one day.

Lynne

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I guess I'm a late starter, but better late than never! My name is Liz and I'm from Nairobi, Kenya. I'm an author and graphic designer, married with 2 beautiful kids, and I'm really looking forward to learning more about living a Christ Powered Life.

;) All the best and God Bless

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

My name is Michael. I am new to this type of Bible Study and I am trying to find my way around. I do not know how to submit the answers but I will keep trying to figure it out. I live in Cheyenne, WY, have been cancer free for the past two years and I am anxious to begin learning more about Christ. I do not attend church as often as I should but I am a believer and I thirst to learn more.

• 1 month later...

:rolleyes: HI; I'm Jeanette (strangel2) and I live in the middle of the USA. I'm a Sunday School teacher for K-3 and I'm a a jail minister and have been ministering at the local jail for 11 years. I am a newbie to this internet Bible study but am looking forward to getting to know you and studying with you.

today is 12/12/08 and its 5:05 p.m here