JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi all...I'm Vickie, from New Mexico (USA, for those who didn't pay attention in geography classes :blink: ). I did a Joyful Heart study many years ago and enjoyed it very much. I was looking for something challenging, as my personal Bible study has fizzled a bit, and I remembered this site (or, rather, the Lord reminded me!).

I'm a mom of 3, a deacon's wife in our small church and on a half dozen committees. We just "lost" our Pastor of 20 years, who had to move to AZ to care for his Mama. So, please pray for our little church to find a new, Holy Spirit led Pastor!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/font][/size] B)

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mary Beth from NC, and I have finally graduated with my Associates Degree in Business Accounting and can take a few moments to get 'associated' :rolleyes: with all of you. I am a recent worship leader and church clerk, stepping down just months ago and missing it terribly. I have been enjoying the study immensely, and it is helping me grow faster and it is so important to me at this time it is hard to express. Looking forward to learning with each of you. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to you all!! I am MrsG, I live in Alabama and I am looking forward to this life changing study on Romans 5-8. I expect to benefit from each of you as God gives you insight and revelations. My prayer is that you will receive likewise from me. Be blessed and Have a Happy New Year.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello. My name is Lorie and I'm a stay-at-home mom. I live in Florida and am married with three wonderful energetic children. I look forward to this online study and enjoy deep Bible study. I haven't really participated in the forum before, just read the Bible study lessons. So I'm looking forward to this, too.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

My name is Andrew and I am from Brisbane Australia. I'm a part-time student studying to be a highschool teacher and have been working as a musician for the last fifteen years. I'm excited to be a part of this forum. I have been listening and reading parts of Dr. Ralph's studies and have now decided to sign up and do it properly. Look forward to meeting you online and reading your posts.

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I just want to say that I am really excited about this Bible Study and to introduce myself to the forum. I am from Northern Canada and glad to read of all the other people participating. God Bless to all and I pray that each of us will have found the true scriptural meaning at the end of this study.

• 4 months later...
Greetings from beautiful Colorado. I have been disabled for several years and unable to attend church or home groups so this is a real blessing! It's great to "meet" you all and be able to study Romans together.

Jan

Hi! Where do you live in Colorado? I live in the Colorado Springs area. Kristen

• 1 month later...

I'm just starting out here with my first Jesus Walk study. I live in Lindenhurst, IL, which is a far Chicago suburb close to the Wisconsin border. Looking forward to learning and growing! I've been a bit disorganized with bible reading lately. I figure since my laptop is attached to me all day, this would be a natural and motivating way to stay in the word. Here we go!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello. My name is Mike and I live just west of Phoenix Arizona. I have done a few of the studys on this site but this is my first attempt at the online forums. I am currently involved working on a website called CCgaming.com where I am a council member and a administrator. It is a site of Christian gamers who play video games on the internet. We provide a clean, safe and supportive environment for kids and adults alike and host events like weekly prayer meetings and Bible studys online.

Im looking forward to deepen my knowledge and strengthen my personal relationship with Christ through this medium.

Mik3

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Sisters & Brothers in Christ,

I'm from New York City and this is my 1st Jesus Walk BIble Study. It's the

Christ Powered Life topic, studying Romans 5-8. The title of this topic appeals

to me because I know that my life as a Christian -that makes a difference in the

world- HAS to begin with a Christ Powered Life!

I'm on the post 5 days after the 1st email went out, so I have a little catching up

to do...! God's Peace to you all! -Leslie :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Tim and I live in Yonkers NY near NYC. This is my first Jesus Walk Bible study and I'm looking forward to it. Lots of great material. I invited a friend to join also, so he may check in here sometime soon as well.

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Christ Powered Life Bible Study (Romans 5-8).

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi, I'm Nermina from Asheville, NC. I am originally from Sarajevo, Bosnia, and didn't know the Lord JC until I moved to the US. I feel blessed to have found this source for Bible study because I desperately need it. Thank you for putting all of the time and effort into creating such a wonderful resource!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

This is my very first time in an online bible study. This truly should be interesting! I am from Ontario, Canada, and I am really looking forward to this bible study on Romans 5-8. I've been a christian all my life, however, never really matured. So perhaps as I pray for all of you to grow in your faith with this study, I would appreciate the same in return!

God Bless you all!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey you guys!!! My name is Lenna and I am from Mobile Al. I am very excited about learning and sharing in this forum. Very new to this kind of thing (forum posting and such) but I have been a Christian since I was 12. Excited about growing in the Lord with you all.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...