JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Wrap Up Question

Pastor Ralph

On 5/29/2003 at 8:42 PM, Pastor Ralph said:

What convictions has God formed in you through this "Vision for the Church" Bible Study that will make a difference on how you think about, value, and act toward your own local congregation? Towards the greater Church around the world?

I know that all of us have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God.  However we are saved by Jesus Christ dying on the cross for remission of sins.  We must be believers but also doers of the Word, while at best you can be accepted by a Holy God.  Jesus Christ made the covenant of God with man.  

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I though I had learned and understood the meaning and purpose of the Church. Thank you Pastor Ralph for this eyeopener.

I’d taken some of your Studies before over time, but too busy to post. Through your thorough, anointing explaining of this study, I do grasp the meaning and difference of “The Church Universal” and local and see that we have become boxed in Denominations forgetting that as one body of believers we do represent Jesus Christ. That there is no I, Me, and You all. But together in love for God, ourselves and each other we do have a great responsibility to stand together in Faith, to defy the plans of the enemy and work together, strengthen one another as The Church the Body of Christ.

The local Church is not to separate into “individual oneness”  but United as part of the Whole Body of Christ. 

I am continuing to review this study, as there is so much more to learn from it. I’m not done with it as yet

Thanks again Pastor God bless as  you continue His work, of rightly dividing  the Word.

Rosalind.

• 1 year later...

I am very excited about the lessons that i had with you Ps Ralph.I must say they have helped me to grow more spiritually.This lessons has shown me how much has Jesus loved his body and that we as the body of Christ we must follow on his steps  to love one another and to bring unity inside the church. 

Through this i think i can be able to help my church in those areas where i think we're weak at.

Even towards the greater church around the world we are still lacking love one another,also to speak with one voice according to scriptures and to bring unity amongst ourselves. I think we can conquer Satan if we can stick into the word of God and do what the word of God tells us to do.

I have enjoyed this lessons and I'm looking forward to have other Bible studies. 

• 2 months later...

God bless you richly Dr. Ralph,

I will be concluding my sermon next Sunday, a five month ( 21 Sundays ) of your Vision of The Church Teaching. HallelluYaH!!

Below are the words that give highlights to me during the course of time studying this teaching.

"and what is the immeasurable greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of his great might that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead"

"remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world."

"walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace."

"Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish."

You are a blessing to us, Dr. Ralph, thanks for your unselfish dedication to this ministry, helping ministers to improve the knowledge of God's word, that we may obtain wisdom through His word.