JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hello Pastor Ralph!

First, thank you for you ministry! I've been greatly blessed by it.

I am a wife of 17 yrs, a mother of 3 lovely daughters, work full time for the airline industry, a member of our church choir, and last but certainly not least - I am a child of God.

I desire a better knowledge of the book of Revelations even though I've heard talks about it, and I've read through it several times - it never ceases to amaze me how much I missed the time before.

Don't want to ramble too much - so I will end my intro here.

May our time together be blessed,

Cath'rine

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My name is Tom and I live in Budapest, Hungary. I just moved here this summer from Orlando, Florida and I'm working with a missions organization to find ways to use the Internet in ministry here in Eastern Europe. I'm looking forward to this study to deepen my walk with the Lord and also to learn about how the Internet can be used to do ministry.

Hi my name is Julie, I am From Australia (Queensland), I am Married with three beautiful teenagers, (18,16 &14). I Have been a Christian for many years. I love hearing Gods Word as much a i can get it, and doing these studies helps me to know God alot more and To Grow with God. My Husband and I are Deacons of our church, and love doing God Work.

Hope to Meet many on here.

:)

Hi!

My name is Vickie, I live in New Mexico (yes, that is in the United States!) with my wonderful husband and 4 kids (15, 9, 7 and soon to be 3). We are active in our small Southern Baptist church.

I participated in the Gideon study in the spring, but had to drop out at the end because of time constraints (we have an internet business, kids/school, I do the church newsletter and church website, and I am in charge of one of our women's ministries...making sleeping bags for the homeless...not much free time! Think I need to cut back somewhere...maybe sell the children LOL! :lol: )

I am looking forward to this study. I read Revelation when I was a Christian newbie, and it was difficult at best! It is hard to understand it all when we know that God's Word is infallible and inerrant, but Revelation is so full of hyperbole and imagery that it is hard to know what it is saying to us!

Hello,

My name is Marjorie McKeon from Southwest Michigan. I am looking forward to this study -- in order to learn and understand more about Revelation as well as sharing thoughts and ideas and getting to know each of you.

I believe that understanding God's word, and God's world is enhanced when we listen to and share our thoughts with others.

Marji

Hello All!

So good to be back, and to already 'see' a few familiar faces! :lol:

I am looking forward to this new study, on Revelations....and hearing from some old 'voices' and some new ones, on what will prove to be, I'm sure, a wonderful study.

My name is Jaunita, and I live in KY., the beautiful 'blue grass' state.

This is my fouth study with Pastor Ralph, and can honestly say, they have all been great...Thank you Pastor Ralph, (ahead of time!) for the time and effort put into these studies....they are truly a blessing.

See you all on the board! jaunita

Hi everyone...my name is Melodie and I am 40 yrs young. I am married and have two beautiful children, a 15 yr old daughter and a 2 yr old son. I was saved as a teenager but it has only been in recent years that I have come to really know Christ. This is my first bible study and I am very excited to be a part of it. Love in Christ. Melodie

Hi, My name is Suzie. I live in Arkansas. I have been a mammogram technologist for 8 years. I have been a x-ray technologist for 13 years. I have been married for 10 years. I have two children, 8 year old son and 4 year old daughter. My family and I had stopped going to church for about 6 months from July 2002-December 2002. My mom had been after me to get back in. So the first Sunday in the year 2003, we started back and my husband and I have both rededicated our lives to God and we now go to church just about ever time the doors are open. I am real excited about the Revalations study. I have read some of the bible and never really understood it. I hope to gain insight and knowledge through this study.

Hi!

My name's Julie. I live in Oregon with my husband of 10 years, 2 dogs, 5 cats, and a multitude of wild birds we feed to keep the cats entertained (and occasionally irritated :lol: - the bluejays seem to like attacking screens and startling the cats into falling out of the windows).

I am looking forward to gaining a better understanding of Revelation and hearing other views of this book.

Hello All

:)

I am ......

Sort of gets you thinking doesn't it? :)

Divorced now 13 years

2 lovely daughters

A spiritual person who for a long time would not call myself religious.

I am here because I am very impressed with Pastor Ralph

He expresses many qualities that I aspire to.

I discovered this course whilst doing a search on the parable of the talents.

Pastor Ralph's approach to that lesson was so structured and enlightening that I felt drawn to join in the next lesson - being this one.

I am not sure that the book of Revelation is the right focus for me right now.

We will see.

I wish you all the very best and hope that you gain direction and strength from your studies.

Love and best wishes.

I'm from the East Coast of USA, and have lived in Spain for a year.

This is my second study with Pastor Ralph, and I'm doing it because I got a lot out of the Gideon study. I'm not sure about studying Revelation right now, either, but I figure God may have some surprises for all of us! I've avoided it for its obtuseness, but I'm excited about what we will uncover in Revelation!

Shalom! My name is Priscilla Ahin, from Singapore. I am a Catholic and also a Canossian Daughter of Charity. I am a Straits-born Chinese, adopted into a Eurasian family, from whom I received my faith. We were just regular Sunday Catholics, and when I joined the Convent, I found it difficult to relate my life with the Word of God, though I am very familiar with the stories in the Bible, which I enjoy tremendously. So here I am, to discover more through this course.

God bless!

Priscilla

Hello Everybody,

My name is Stella and I'm happy to be participating in this forum. I'm from India and live in Switzerland. I was raised a Catholic, in a Lutheran family, attended the Assemblies of God church in the last city I lived in and am now a member of a non denominational charismatic church. I look forward to discovering the Book of Revelation and insights from you all.

God Bless !

Hi to everyone. My name is Ann I am really looking forward to digging into Revelation and sharing some new insights with my congregation. I am a 49 y.o. female pastor of a small Baptist church in a rural area of Canada, have 2 grown up kids (one married) and very recently became a first time grandma. My loves in life are prayer and studying Scripture and worship.

The future is a concern of Christian and non-Christian alike. The Christian - because we are to be alert and informed about God's outworking of his plan for humanity, the non-Christian because without Christ - there is only fear and uncertainty. I want to be one who studies to be able to give a good answer to both these groups of people. So I want to thank you all ahead of time for the way we will all be iron sharpening iron. God Bless you as you immerse yourselves in His wonderful Word.

Hi I'm Richard from Sydney, Australia. I am starting this study at a very hectic time in my life as I am getting married in November. It's easy to put off bible study when you're busy so I'm excited to be part of this group as it will help me to remain faithful. I have been apprehensive to read Revelation because it is hard to understand and there seem to be differing views. However the message of salvation is throughout the bible so I look forward to wrestling with the passages and discovering God's word to us together.

Hi. I'm Diane and coming to you from Mississauga, Ontario in Canada. I'm married with three kids, two of whom are in University. I enjoy working and love the Word and talking to people about it. The Revelation is an important but difficult book to understand so I look forward to hearing and participating in discussions about it.

;) My name is Katherine Root aka kitty. I live in Hamilton, OH. Between Cincinnati, and Dayton OH. I just recently been married. God is calling my husband and myself into ministry training. This was a great way for me to learn in a deeper way about the book of Revelations. This is deeper than what was taught to me in college New Testament. God Bless!! B)^_^