JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi,

My name is Josephine and I am from Singapore Sion Presbyterian Church/Orchard Road Presbyterian Church. I will be 26 this year. My fiance and I are planning to get married next year. I grew up in a God-fearing family and started going to sunday school when I was a toddler. However, I only begin to revisit my christian beliefs and values after my baptism 10 years ago. I am actively serving in the church choir as a choir member as well as a pianist.

I have been reading and studying the various books of the Bible all these years but skipped the Book of Revelation because I found it extremely difficult to understand as well as frightening. But I hope through this series of study, I can better grasp the Book of Revelation and understand God's marvelous plans for us!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Hi,

I am Jacob. I am looking forward to the Bible study on Revelations. Its wonderful to have located your site and thrilled with the structured information you have publised. Praise to the Almighty.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi my name is Barbara Lee. I live in Jacksonville, FL. Married to my wonderful husband for 35+ yrs. I have 3 grown children and 5 grandchildren and another one due any minute. I love studying about the Bible and The Lord. I am really looking forward to this lesson. Actually I have signed up for four lessons.

• 1 month later...

Hello my name is LJ and I have recently started reading Revelations which led me to this study. I was generating too many unanswered questions. I look forward to receiving my first lesson and posting on the forum. I am from New York State. I am currently not affiliated with a Church but continue to read scripture and walk with the Lord. I have a wonderful husband who also walks with the Lord.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi. My name is Mark. I live in Ohio, USA. I have been married 32+ years, and have three adult children. One is married (I performed the ceremony last October) and I just found out that I am to be a grandpa about seven months from now. My other two children are engaged to be married, one in July (I hope to perform the ceremony), the other next year. I have been an accountant for 25+ years. I am quickly approaching the date that I will go on full time disability due to multiple sclerosis, but so far, I've been able to keep working, on a limited basis. I love the Lord (I've been a Christian 30+ years), and I love His Word. I have read the Bible every day for 30+ years, and can't get enough of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

I am so happy to get into the word and have a place to discuss thoughts, ideas etc.. I read this book in high school, and now I feel the urge to reread it in such a deeper way that I might full understand it. (ha if that is possible) but surely as much as God gives me clarity on. So here I go embarking on a journey through Revelations with my God and all you fine people!

I'm a newly married (just over 6 months), mother-to-be (due 7/23) :) I live in San Diego, CA and my husband and I have recently felt led to study the book of Revelation; The Lord has laid it on our hearts that we have a lot to learn from His Word & even more preparation for what lays in store for believers in the near future. We're so excited to begin this series and share with others! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good evening,

I first found the bible study site looking for a good study to do with my children (The beginners study proved to be just right!). I also wanted something deeper to study on my own time and found the Revelations study. I am looking forward to that first email lesson this coming Friday and will be reading what I can of the suggested material while I wait :)

God Bless you all

CAC

• 4 months later...

Hello- my name is Doug- i live in Indiana, U.S.A.. GOD has blessed me with a wonderful wife, adoreable little girl, and 3 great stepchildren.. We attend a non- denominational church nearby, and are truely amazed and blessed with what GOD has done for us and carried us through.. I greatly look forward to how GOD will help me grow with this study!

• 11 months later...

hi my name is joanna. I am retired married for 43 years. we have a daughter and a son and 4 grand daughters and 3 grand sons. i live in ohio usa.I spend alot of my time in God's word. i am looking forward to this study of Revelations. This is the first study on here in along time. But i felt this is where i need to be. i am here to stay now. i am so looking forward to the study of revelations.

staying focused on Christ

Joanna

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well it looks as though it's been a while since anyone's been here but here it goes. I'm from New Zealand and have just recently spent time with Palestinian Christians in the West Bank and so have witnessed the damage that has happened here. Some of this is due to a particular interpretation of Revelation and so I am keen to look at this book with a balanced perspective and see what God has to say to me

• 3 months later...

My name I Santhana David. I'm a retired Engineer currently working as a Building Manager. I'm from Georgetown Penang, Malaysia. But I've a great desire/ interest in understanding the Book of Revelation. I guess that's about it. Looking forward to share and learn as much as possible from this study. May the Lord be with us throughout this study of the Book of Revelation.

• 3 years later...
On 9/11/2003 at 10:10 PM, Pastor Ralph said:

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

I’m Paul Irving and I live in Hillside, IL in the USA.  I’ve been a Christian for most of my life but my faith is growing everyday.  I work for Comcast as a collector of devices and get people to pay their bills.  It’s alright for now, but I think God has more in store for me.  I’m excited about doing this Bible study and to see how others answer the questions 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 9/12/2003 at 5:10 AM, Pastor Ralph said:

Hi my name is Siphon.I live in South Africa,Johannesburg.I am the full time preacher at my church.The name of my church is Holiness Union Church.It is the great pleasure to me to join this Bible study.

I am looking forward to learn more about the book of Ephesians because it will help me to grow more spiritually.

Love you all

Siphon