JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi! My name is Heather Dills and I live in Riverview, Florida, USA. I have a wonderful husband of almost four years, but no chiuldren. ( Hopefully God will answer that prayer in His time.) I have always been fascinated by the book of Revelation and hope to learn many things from this study. This is my first online Bible study and am very excited about it. God Bless!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blessings in the name of Jesus,

I am Omie aka Myrtle. Omie is a diminutive from for grandmother in German. My heritage is German. I am a fifth generation American.

My husband and I live in the Hill Country area of Texas and have a daughter, son in law and three grandkids.

I invite your comments to my posts as I appreciate reading yours.

Love in Jesus, ~Omie :wub:

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Hello All,

My name is Alice and I am from Mumbai India. I am a homeschooling mother of 2 daughters aged 7 and 5. I was brought up in a traditional church. My husband and I are now part of a home church. We meet in our pastor's home for Sunday worship.

I am really excited about this study and am really looking forward to participating in it. I have been struggling with having a quiet time for a while now this has come along at the right time as I resume my efforts at some regular time alone with the Lord.

Thank you Pastor Ralph for all your efforts at making this kind of study available on the net.

May God bless you, your family and all your efforts with abundant success.

God bless you all,

Alice :)

Hello,

My name is Lainie and I live in Michigan, USA. My wonderful husband and I have been married for 32 years. We have four grown children and four grandchildren. I am a librarian, and part-time babysitter for our youngest grandson who just turned 1. I have been the leader of the Worship Center for the children in our Episcopal Church until recently. We have been using the Cathechesis of the Good Shepherd format and it provides a wonderful chance for growth, not only for the children but also the leaders. I have always found Revelations rather confusing, and subsequently have shied away from it. I look forward to learning a lot in this study.

Joy and blessings, Lainie

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, My name is Celia. I am 44 years old and been divorced for 15 years. I am from Ohio. I have 2 beautiful and wondering and smart grandchildren. My granddaughter is 6 years old and in 1st grade and my grandson is 4 years old.

I have to admit I have found Revelations to be confusing and yet scary. I know that there is nothing to be afraid of. We all do not want to die but we can not live forever. Just knowing that there is going to be a much more beautiful place with no more sickness, pain, striff, suffering makes me all warm inside. I have been sick my whole life and just knowing that there is paradise makes me so very joyous.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my name is Wonda and I live in Michigan. I am disabled and have been for over 14 yrs now. I still get around well, thank you Jesus. I have been blessed so much by this study there is so much I do not understand and this is helping me to see what is in Revelations for myself. I have read and reread this book for many years this is the first time it has been opened up to me to the understanding of it. I thank this ministry and all that have taken this study for the post that I can read after I answer the question to see if I was on getting the total understanding of it. Thank all who have helped me in so many ways. God bless you and keep you until his coming back for us.

hi, My name is Mary. :) I am from Oklahoma. I didn't take time to do this at te start of these lessons on Revelations. I have enjoyed the study so far. This is my first time trying something like this. I ahve read through revelations not to many months before this started. But this time I am actually getting something out of it. For I am a slow learner. But love to read his word. God bless, Mary :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

:) Hello Everyone,

My name is Pam. I am from Southern CA. I am currently attending Hope International University, with a Chrisitan based curriculum, and I love biblical studies. I am very excited to have stumbled onto this site, while doing research for one of my classes. I look forward to getting to know some of you better over time. I am the proud mom of 3. My daughter, Erin, is 24. She is married to Mark and I have a first grand daughter Li Li( 2 mos.). My son, Ben is 18 and my son, Orry, is 17. I am truly blessed. I guess the most unusual thing about me is that I am also the proud owner of a pair of emus, Mr. & Mrs. Big Bird, and what I would call a herd of cats! Glad to meet all of you. Pam~ :)

Hi All! My name is Sherry and I live in the area of Redmond, Washington. I gave my life over to Jesus nearly 30 years ago (growing tremendously through some great ministries and studies) and then took it back about 15 years ago - nothing "serious", just got lukewarm and going on about my own life. Basically I got fed up with "Churchianity".

God works in mysterious ways - my stepson, a professing Wiccan, moved in with us a couple of years ago and I thought I'd better get back on track! Well, of course He welcomed me back with open arms and I've grown so much in the grace and knowledge of my Lord in the past couple of years it's incredible and I grow closer to Him every day.

I ran across this study while searching for something else and am excited about doing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my name is LaDavia Williams. I am a 26 year old mother of one. I reside in Tallulah Louisiana. I am the eldest of five children and am blessed with loving parents. I am employed by the Madison Parish School Board and I teach eighth graders. I have cried out to God and ask him to intervene and take control of my life. I hope this online study will order my steps so that I can become a faithful servant.

I am 42 year old wife and mother who recently moved from Southern Florida to upstate Vermont. A year and a half ago the Lord put a call on both mine and my husbands heart to give up our destructive evil ways and to move to Vermont, where I was raised. Thankfully, we followed the Lord. Since then, we have both given up drinking. We have now been sober 13 months and have never been happier. The joy of the Lord is amazing. We are both active members of the church, and our seven year old daughter is just awesome with the love she shows for the Lord. I believe in my heart that He used our love for her and her welfare to change us, and by doing so, brought us home to Him also. I wish everyone could experience the happiness I feel from beginning to know the Lord. We attend a Pentecostal church, have both been Baptized in the Holy Spirit, and seek day by day to increase our love and appreciation of WHO Jesus is, not just what He is.

I am blessed to have this bible study and prayerfully join in to gain an indepth understanding of His Word. Because I cannot currently attend a bible study outside the home, I believe I will find encouragement from other Christians seeking knowledge.

God Bless

In His Service,

Hi, my name is Christina. I am from the end of the road in Alaska. I feel the Lord has led me to this site and feel blessed to meet more family members. I and my husband found our freedom in February 2002 and the Lord has been building us fast! I am excited about saying hi to everyone. I have 3 children of my own ages 2yrs-8yrs and my hubby has 3 of his own as well (the youngest is between us) but only 1 lives in the house with us (say a prayer for restoration of our entire family please). I love the Lord and am seeking him and an understanding of his word. GOD BLESS everyone!!

Hi, I am new to internet Bible Studies and forum settings. I accidently posted a welcome note in Gideon than in Revelation. Thank you Pastor Ralph for making Bible Studies available via internet.

I live in Canada and I look forward to the study of the book of Revelation and to posting in forum. :D

"He who is the faithful witness to all these things, says, "Yes, I am coming soon!" Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!" Revelation 22:20

• 4 weeks later...

A little about myself, hmmm well My names Billi Rice, I'm 25 years old as of this month, i live in pennsylvania. For work i am an Electronics assembler, I was Raised in A christian home, with parents who constatnly put forth the example of Christ in there lives. When i was 17 my father passed away and i fell away from God in Blaming him. Did alot of stupid things over the last several years things i'm not proud of but things that i've learned alot from and brouht me to who i am today, and bout 8 months ago finally recommitted my life to Christ and have been striving to do and follow his Will with the help of Chrisitan friends for support. As for what i hope to get from this i'm not really sure..... i know the book of Revelation has always been of some interest to me, and i just pray that in doing the study that God would reveal what it is that he wants me to know so that i might better apply it possibly to my life. God Bless

Hi There,

I'm pretty excited about this study and particularly the method. My wife and I are big Internet users as well as our kids (17, 14, 11). As of late, I've been looking for a Bible study and method to get our family involved in some deeper study. I found Joyful Heart while surfing and liked what I read on the website. This study will be a time to evaluate whether this method can work for us in a family setting (my kids will participate some). I'm also anxious to see how the Forum aspects work as we've always been anonymous Internet users. I'm an engineer for the U.S. Army at Ft. Hood, Texas. I'd characterized myself as a spiritually seeking Christian who has been in church all my life, but born again for the last 25 years. I've attended many different types of Christian churches. God is good, life is good and at 50, I'm just getting started in this faith walk!!!

• 1 month later...

Greetings yawl from the Deep South. :D

My name is Rena. I'm from a small country town 60 miles South of New Orleans, lovingly name "Sportman's Paridise". Where either fishin', shrimpin' or crabbin' are on every man's "to do" list for the day...LOL!...For some it's a way of life...for other's who come searchin' for this little taste of heaven, it becomes home!

Married for 35 years. Grandmother of 9. Was born again 26 years ago. In Service to Christ in a Full Gospel Fellowhip...And Lovin' Life! Believing for the conversion of my unsaved husband, with the hope of not "if"...but "when" our family will be whole.

This is the first online Study I have done and am really looking forward to studying Revelations.. and meeting up with new Brother's and sisiter's in the Lord!

God Bless you all........ :rolleyes:

Have a great day in the Lord! ;)

Hello everyone and God Bless,

Hi my name is Jennifer.I am a stay at home mom I live in Arkansas with my husband and daughter.We have started studying the book of Revelation in our young adult class on Wednesday night.I also look forward to studying the book of Revelation with the bible study here.

Many Blessings to you all

In Jesus name

:D

• 2 months later...

:unsure: Hope I'm in the right place!

My name is Tina, I live in TN in very small community. I am a homeschooling mom who has been able to stay at home for the past 7 yrs and has had to recently go back into the workforce. My children at home are 13-f, 15-f, and 17-M (step). I have one child outside the home 21-m and two step children, 19-f and one I haven't ever met. I am 40yr old and a rehab assistant. I used to be an addictions counselor in Tampa, FL. seven years ago. I am also a recovering alcoholic 16 yrs into recovery. I have been saved since I was 5yr old. I love the Lord with all my heart.

My husband and I have been married 15yrs, and we attend a non-denominational church that has a wonderful church family. My job keeps me from church on Sunday and sometimes I can't get to church on Thrusday night because I'm called in. I am looking so forward to meeting new christian friends and learning more about the book of Revelation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi. My Name is Julie. I've been married to a wonderful man for almost 21 years. We have 2 sons ages 16 and 12. All 4 of us are Christians. We live in a small community in Montana and have a ranch of about 245 acres. Which by Montana standards it's not much more then a "Hobby ranch". My husband has recently retired from the US Air Force after 21 years of service. I am a custodian in the school district my children attend and both my boys are into sports. Specifically football and wrestling. My oldest also rides bulls in High School Rodeo. I am thankful every day for all God has done for us and given us. I feel he has truly, deeply, blessed me and my family. I hope to hear from some of you who are doing this Bible Study. So far I am enjoying it emensely. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hullo to all in His wonderful name.

My wife and myself do want to understand more of what God told us through John in Revelation. We look forward to learning and sharing what the Holy Spirit is going to reveal in His infinite wisdom.

We moved to New Zealand 3 years ago from South Africa; and were called to intercede daily for the unification of the Church and revival of spiritual warriors.

In everything we do, it must be for the glory of God.

We are looking forward to the next 8 weeks.

Soli Deo Gloria

Hennie & Elsie

• 2 months later...
:)Hello everyone, I am from North Carolina, USA. I have studied Revelations a couple of times but I am aware that I learn something new which each study. In addition, something might be happening in life that makes me more aware or alert to something different speaking to me. I am looking forward to studying and sharing with others. I also have a friend working with the youth at her church who want to study Revelation. I thought I could use what I learn here to share with her and her group. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, my name is alisicia. I live in lithonia, Georgia. I am glad to be a part of this Bible Study. I am African American, I am single, and I am learning alot from the Bible. It is wonderful to know that the Father and the Son are wonderful teachers of the word made flesh. So let's all hang in there and be aware of the comming of the anti-christ, claiming to be JESUS at the end times. We are in the (5th) Trumph, of the book of revelation. The (7) churches. Are we (of) the church of 'SMYRNA' and 'PHILALDELPHIA'? We must study, and show ourselves approved.